Author Topic: Passionate Nicole Adultwork  (Read 720 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5657025) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Billy7635373

Saw this one recently.  A few days ago.  Upon seeing her profile I though she looked gorgeous and wayyy too good to be true.  Her pics look amazing. External Link/Members Only

Prior to meeting her, we discussed services and she said OWO, FK, RO,RR, SEX.  We arranged for 10am next day however after I got ready she didn’t respond.  She woke up late and contacted me around 11 asking if I still wanted to meet and we arranged for 1pm.  After I arrived, I paid to park on the street opposite her apartment.

First of all she’s pretty attractive I can’t lie.  She wore some very sexy lingerie and had fishnets so I couldn’t see her tats.  But after I’d transferred the money and she stripped, I realised it wasn’t her. Paid for 1 hour.  She offered me a shower and I went in and it was fine. So BAIT AND SWITCH.  Her attitude is nice however and she is accommodating. 

She was freshly showered however she refused to take the full length of my penis and didn’t do OWO and FK.  Sex was awful.  I eventually nutted, twice showered and left.