Author Topic: TOFTT Maya Sexi Vivastreet B21  (Read 1420 times)

Offline Billy7635373

New to the site first review.  I’ve been a lurker for years but I think it’s time I put the work in now.  I’m going to bang out a few backdated meets. I saw this one last year: December. 

Communication: 3
Looks: 7
Meet: 0

I called this one up cuz I felt like a quick 15 minute pump and dump for 30. I was polite and asked what services she offered and arranged a meet.  On arriva to a dingy house,l she was very rude, called me in and looked at my dick.  Then she said it was too big and refused the meet.  Luckily I didn’t hand any cash over.  She led me out.  Waste of time. 

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
To be honest once she had pulled the prosthetic off i walked out after demanding my money. I ain't shagging no stumpy whore at full price.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Billy7635373

External Link/Members Only
Forgot to link.  I think we have the wrong one.  I saw this one.

Offline Jsmith

External Link/Members Only
Forgot to link.  I think we have the wrong one.  I saw this one.

I’m sure I’ve reviewed her before.I think she was based in Oldbury, went by the name Candy. Offered BB. Wise move to get out!

Offline milyzz

I’m sure I’ve reviewed her before.I think she was based in Oldbury, went by the name Candy. Offered BB. Wise move to get out!

I remember a profile with her and a friend offering BB from a place in Oldbury as well.