Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucylips31  (Read 3932 times)

2 review(s) for lucylips31 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rock123

I  visited Lucy this afternoon.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I heard all the negative comments regarding her and her pictures on AW.

Well firstly communications was 10/10 I just rang her on the off chance she was available then and there and she said was free so that was great and for 30mins that was £80.

Her apartment is just off of parkside in Cambridge.

In regards to her pictures on AW they are certainly not 10 years out of date - although she is older than those pictures I'd say they were pretty recent pics as she still looks great.

So we got down to business and she started off with a bit of oral on me vice versa. She then put a condom on me and we did it cowboy style  :D for a while.

She DOES kiss and DOES french kiss too.  That was good.

She then finish me off by oral (without the condom) and licked my balls too  :D and I cummed right in her mouth  :yahoo:

Her oral skills are amazing so much so it is definitely in my top 3 of my all time punts in terms of oral skills.

She has a fantastic body, great oral skills, nice personality who doesn't rush you and makes you feel at ease.

Overall I'd give it 8/10.

veyronbad

HMMMM

I'm guessing English isn't your first language???

:thumbsdown:

Offline sumertime

HMMMM

I'm guessing English isn't your first language???

:thumbsdown:

So what brings you to this conclusion??  English int wot it use to be!!   :D

Offline Rock123

I'm as english as the Queen  :lol:

Simplysimon

"HMMMM

I'm guessing English isn't your first language???"

Irrespective of his nationality or race , may I thank Rick123 for his short and informed review , LucyLips is now added to my hotlist and I shall visit her shorty.

bonehead

I  visited Lucy this afternoon.

I heard all the negative comments regarding her and her pictures on AW.

Well firstly communications was 10/10 I just rang her on the off chance she was available then and there and she said was free so that was great and for 30mins that was £80.

Her apartment is just off of parkside in Cambridge.

In regards to her pictures on AW they are certainly not 10 years out of date - although she is older than those pictures I'd say they were pretty recent pics as she still looks great.

So we got down to business and she started off with a bit of oral on me vice versa. She then put a condom on me and we did it cowboy style  :D for a while.

She DOES kiss and DOES french kiss too.  That was good.

She then finish me off by oral (without the condom) and licked my balls too  :D and I cummed right in her mouth  :yahoo:

Her oral skills are amazing so much so it is definitely in my top 3 of my all time punts in terms of oral skills.

She has a fantastic body, great oral skills, nice personality who doesn't rush you and makes you feel at ease.

Overall I'd give it 8/10.
Champagne budget for lemonade tastes. Your report, complete with smileys, reads like some sort of great personal achievement- wake up and smell the coffee! And its came in her mouth not cummed.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 02:27:58 pm by bonehead »

Offline happyharry

I noticed that her profile has not been on AW for some time.

Is this her re-incarnated ?:

Offline norfolk tiger

Offline norfolk tiger

I noticed that her profile has not been on AW for some time.

Is this her re-incarnated ?:

No,gorge is correct with Bethany babe.

Offline happyharry

No,gorge is correct with Bethany babe.
You sure ?

I see that Selena Sparkles is back on AW offering duos with Layla Carlton. Until recently Miss Sparkles was offering duos with lucylips.

May just be coincidence ?

Offline norfolk tiger

You sure ?

I see that Selena Sparkles is back on AW offering duos with Layla Carlton. Until recently Miss Sparkles was offering duos with lucylips.

May just be coincidence ?

I'm sure it's her pictures and I notice some feedback from someone who I can remember seeing on her previous profile,so I doubt it's a fake or hacked profile.