Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OliviaR - Newcastle  (Read 1508 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5253637) (7 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Ozvipa

External Link/Members Only

Comms - Quick responses via text.

Price - £70 for 30 mins.

Venue  - Newcastle Quayside flat. Could only find pay to park.. chanced it and didn’t get a ticket.

Looks - petite/skinny, mixed race I’d say her age is mid to late twenties. She is an attractive girl with a very nice body. Fake breasts which don’t match her frame but are really good on her.

Service - On arrival it became clear quickly that the flat was being shared with another working girl as she checked the coast was clear before we went to the bedroom. It was the same on the way out. She was drinking wine as we had a chat before getting started and seemed a little drunk which didn’t bother me as it wasn’t over the top or anything. Started with DFK which was good as she matched the intensity I went with then onto OWO. Very nice to watch as she worked at it, she was positioned so I could see a good view of the action and her body which I began to give her a bit of finger play as she continued, she got wet fast and picked up the pace so i stopped her there while I still could and we move onto Cowgirl. Usually I prefer natural breasts but hers suit her real nice. After some bouncing and playing with them we moved through positions, as she is so petite you really can move her about easily to where you want. No complaints from her as she let me move her anyway I wanted including legs over head.

Paid for 30 mins but at no point did I feel any sort of rush or clock watching. After a quick chat as we got dressed she checked all was clear.. which it wasn’t but when it was I was on my way and had not seen anybody else on the way in or out.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 06:44:35 pm by Ozvipa »

Offline johnr1

Good review thanks and she looks the part: pity she has gone
Beyond my £60 /30 min budget or I would be ringing her bell

Offline billybigbollocks888

Good review thanks and she looks the part: pity she has gone
Beyond my £60 /30 min budget or I would be ringing her bell

Getting few and far between finding them for £60 these days

Thanks for the review Op

Offline Winker121

Getting few and far between finding them for £60 these days

I haven't had an appointment since March but are the main agencies not still at £60? Fair number of girls to pick from among them.

Offline billybigbollocks888

I haven't had an appointment since March but are the main agencies not still at £60? Fair number of girls to pick from among them.

Yeah from what Iv seen the agencies are still £60. And not seen them all yet!

I’m kinda an off the cuff kinda guy, I don’t like booking in advance so agency’s don’t always work for me when I need them . And not necessarily what I’m looking for in a punt