Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning @ Jessica - Seven Sisters - big booty brazilian  (Read 1199 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5842924) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
4 review(s) for SWEETBARBARA_ (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline Adamsfamily55

First ever review, was finally able to sign up over Christmas

Comms: Organised via text, initially messaged at 21:00pm for a 22:30 meet for 30 minutes. Postcode sent shortly after, directed by a maid to the door.

Location: This drives down the overall positive punt, Shady door next to a corner shop. Super creepy stairs and a CCTV camera by the steps. The door was also answered by a man who I assume is there for protection but was friendly and non threatening.

Girl: initially taken aback by the man answering the door it took me a while to get to my senses and properly assess the girl. Facially she is not as pretty as her pics and has a rounder face, but her body is  amazing. Amazing Boobs, huge ass (potentially fake) and flattish stomach.

She took a moment to send a message and start the timer, I then removed her lingerie top and began sucking on her nipples, she was initially slow to lip kissing but this warmed up as the punt went on. She asked me to remove my top and began to lick my nipples, grabbed the condom and went to work on a BJ on all fours. Wasn’t really paying attention to how well she was doing as I was mesmerised by that ass!

Soon enough asked her to turn around peeled down her panties and went ham with the doggy style! She can take a pounding and was spreading those cheeks for me, didn’t push me away when I had my thumb around her other hole.

Turner her over for some missionary and some light french kissing with flicks of the tongue, turned her over for cowgirl and she was all over me, deep tongue kissing and she was really getting into it, couldn’t hold on for any longer and finished in the bag.

Cost: £60 for 30 minutes

Would I return? yes, she said she is going back to Brazil shortly for a holiday, so may be difficult to book.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Wozel

Sounds like you enjoined yourself and she delivered, why the neutral then?

Offline Adamsfamily55

Wasn’t a fan of the CCTV and the door being answered by a random man  :thumbsdown:

Offline kaj314

Wasn’t a fan of the CCTV and the door being answered by a random man  :thumbsdown:

fair enough, though it seems a little harsh on the sp lol

Offline Wozel

Online Dark_Gable

That's fairly standard for latin brothels/parlours :lol:

The majority have some sort of CCTV. There will almost always be security there from the evening onwards, less likely during the late morning/afternoon.

On top of that you got kissing at no extra charge, most charge £20 for it. She sounds like she got into it and gave you really good service.

The neutral is harsh as fuck :lol:

Your review, your rating, but this reads like a positive is appropriate with an advisory note about CCTV/security.

Offline Anadin

That's fairly standard for latin brothels/parlours :lol:

The majority have some sort of CCTV. There will almost always be security there from the evening onwards, less likely during the late morning/afternoon.

Which would be fair enough if you knew that going in. Otherwise it's very jarring especially if you thought you were communicating with an independent WG.