Meeting happened In September early on a morning I think around 10am. Tried for earlier but couldn’t
Location Middleton easy enough to find will plenty of parking. Area seemed ok and was quiet
Girl Attractive Eastern European’s wearing tiny shorts and vest and short shorts
Comms all by text all prompt. Text on arrival and told the door number
Offered shower and bottle of water which I took
Good massage very thorough asked for medium, can’t remember many details of the massage now. had me up slightly to reach underneath which got me really hard. Allowed touching of her bum and tits on top of her clothes. I asked for 2 pops think it was slightly higher cost: so turn over part way through hj to finish. Back to massage and tried for another but couldn’t make it. Travelling must have caught up with me.
Would I return yes but Middleton is along way so unless I’m in the area again can’t see it happening
Can some on add the link much appreciated