Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Sweet Lilly X Edinburgh  (Read 1305 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Niceguy123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

X Sweet Lilly X back in autumn last year. 30min @ £80

Coms were good via text. Everything arranged and confirmed via text.

Location was right in the city centre just next to Waverley. Parking was not a problem as it was an evening appointment.

Arrived 10 min early and texted. I did not expect her to be ready but i thought it was worth letting her know. Got a text about 10 min after appointment time stating she was tuning late but will be ready soon. So a little waiting around but not a problem for me. Once she was ready I was buzzed in. Nice clean flat.

Usual behind the door. She was wearing a little robe and nice underwear. I did asked for stocking as well but not a problem. Lilly is a small in hight and about a size 8-10 nice breasts and juicy arse. About mid 20s.  Said our hellos and sorted paperwork. Had a shower and then on the bed for a small massage. Then we started with OWO and this was good. She seems to put a lot of effort into this. Then condom on and lubed up, starting with CG, RCG and then doggie. Came in the bag. Light kissing throughout. Had a little chat, she is very friendly and easy to talk to. Very good English.

Round 2 started with OWO again and then CG again. She seemed to enjoy this but who knows. I was not finishing any time soon, so some more oral and a hand job but then I just gave up. No clock watching.

Didn’t feel rushed. Another shower and out the door with a good bye kiss.

Would I recommend - yes
Would I see again - yes

Offline S.X. MacHine

Good first review which covers the salient points.
Thankyou.