Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HornyNikki - Marylebone  (Read 2339 times)

46 review(s) for HornyNikki (42 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mrmamgo

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Mid December 2020, Incall, 1 h, £200

Comms: Good comms via AW and SMS. Prompt and informative.
Location: Basement flat in Marylebone. Clean bathroom with shower.
Appearance: The main photo in her profile is a fair reflection in real life. Facially attractive IMO. Her hair is longer though. Great natural rack. I loved motorboating her skin pillows.
Action: OWO, deepthroat, RO, covered sex, rimming (giving and receiving), DFK.
HornyNikki seemed very into it. Deepthroat was wet. Managed to go balls deep but I think most experienced SPs can probably gobble my chipolata up. HornyNikki had no hesitation rimming me. Tongue right in there. When I went down her everything was clean, shaved, wet and s. she seemed to enjoy it. Fingering allowed too. Not the tightest but she is a sturdily built girl and maybe she has a large vag and I have small fingers. Fucked in mish for a bit before whipping off the cocksock and spunked in her face. No cum dodging. Sucked me dry then rimmed me for a bit. After cleaning up we had the usual post-shag chitchat. She can talk a lot but was up for round 2. Great cocksucking got me hard again but I struggle with a second pop so called the party short as I had to get going too.
Had my shower, more chitchat then left. Nikki did not clock watch during the session and I left after about 80 min.

Overall: £200 per hour is a bit steep but attitude and comms are great, and for me at least I know exactly what I will get. I would return again but only as a once in a while punt.

Offline unknownpunter

She is amazing! Proper GFE when I visited back in 2019 sadly can’t put my review up due to how long ago it took place but yes she was amazing! Defo have plans to return

Offline Fully Sated

Appearance: The main photo in her profile is a fair reflection in real life. Facially attractive IMO. Her hair is longer though.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 03:55:25 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline samp001

Similar sort of experience. Amazing service. A bit pricey but worth it IMO. I’ll post a review soon too.

Offline Roger111

Saw her a long time ago in Swiss cottage. She was great. Nice baps to play with . Shame we are in lockdown. Can't wait to punt and review
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 07:11:17 pm by Roger111 »

Offline Devilsasskisser

I have seen her a couple of times, last time probably in 2017. Since it has been more than a year, cant’t do a full review. I was lucky. At that time, the rates were lower. If i remember correctly, I may have paid around 160 for an hour. Have visited her in st. John’s wood and also arranged outcalls with her. Agree with most of the comments above. She is pure filth and not a clock watcher. Very curvy and open minded. Friendly and warm. Gets into it and makes you feel like she is there to please.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 08:35:21 pm by Devilsasskisser »