Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Zasha-Brentford  (Read 3901 times)

27 review(s) for Pretty Zasha (14 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Juicedrinker50

Link: External Link/Members Only

Pre info. I Have seen  twice 30 mins and once an hour. Yes I’m very stupid..... and didn’t learn my lesson....

Price:70-30 mins-1 hour-100. Half hour was previously 60 and one hour has now risen to 110....

Comms:wasn’t to bad was very curious to find out what nationality I was etc but details were sent over was kept waiting 20 mins for 1 meet in particular......

Location:this meet was in Brentford she used to be there a lot now seems to tour around uk. Place Off pump alley Brentford. Shops and a Morrison’s nearby. Ample public transport. 

Girl:pretty Romanian  blonde hair mid 20s I’d say.very small height wise.  Nice looking vagina.  Decent English.

Services:Protected oral and sex. Small amount of massage.

Meets:Saw twice for 30 mins both relatively early in the morning started off okay both meets but when fee was paid things gradually went downhill.  Started off on the bed bit of massage to start and a nice feel of her breasts but she didn’t seem that interested and almost seemed to be pulling away. Started to mention her bed which she says is fragile a big turn off for me. Not the worst oral but not much effort paid. Wanted to see Zasha bounce on my cock so asked if she would get on top politely..... slight tut followed. Lovely noise as my cock nestled into her Vagina and seeing my cock in her with zasha bouncing was fantastic even if it was only for about 30 seconds. Did not seem keen on carrying on in that position so I suggested doggy again even more disinterested recognition but into position and few pumps and I realised it was probably just best to get out as no effort on her part. Sap continued to rise then I shot bolt. Condom retrieved by zasha who disposed by bedside. I then got changed as did she with no communication......then ushered out of flat when she saw I was dressed.

A few months later in 2020 I seem to have mellowed about the two previous meets thought maybe as it was in the morning maybe she just wasn’t into it and as she was  pretty thought it could be a lot better so I booked an hour this time. how naive of me....

Arrived late afternoon one Tuesday and as soon as fee paid  again -disgusting attitude everything hard work, tutting-constant mentioning of her bed being fragile and no effort at all on her part. Managed to cum after 20 mins but was a shit  orgasm barely felt it. So just left after 25 mins no more words from zasha. Really did want to give her a taste of her own medicine and she clearly knew I was pissed off but I have learnt previously that it’s pointless and not worth sorting these characters out.

Really is sad as if she put in more effort in then I’m sure she’d have a big big following. I don’t like to be negative about working girls as I know they have there own problems but after these events I feel I have no choice. These were my thoughts and I’m sure some other people may have fared better. I’m sure a 15 mins pump and dump would be the best bet with all things taken into account but she won’t be getting any more of my funds.  :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Fantasist troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline JonasG

Moved to the London section.

And yeah she's definitely one to avoid. Her review rate is way too inconsistent.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 12:27:05 am by JonasG »

Offline Juicedrinker50

Thank you. Schoolboy error that.  :dash:

Offline aberg3

Not-So-Pretty Zasha is a member of the long-standing cabal of Romanians in this area who have been negatively reviewed many times for poor service and rudeness. Presumably they taught each other about the finer aspects of customer service.

Others include Annabelle and Lexy (Kim) who work from a well-known flat in Hillingdon, Raisa and Sophie who work from a flat in Northolt, and Ivy / Rosy who works from a flat in Brentford with her pimp -- the pairings have changed around over the years.

They appear to be still working openly during the current lockdown and potentially spreading more than just ill feeling among disappointed clients who have only seen the reviews on AW which are generally meaningless or fake.

Offline harryrambo

She looks ok and has a nice ass...all good things end here with her!!

She must have been my second punt ever. her behaviour and piss poor performance nearly made me stop punting completely.
(I haven't reviewed her coz i have just joined the forum and i must have seen her in 2019 so the cutoff of 1 year has passed for review posting)

Romanians in general are exactly this way.... I had once more experience with another Romanian after this (those were my starting days so hardly knew about this general behaviour popular among her country girls) That girl is no longer on AW else i would have shared the profile.

From then on i filter out Romanians from my search and no matter how tempting the girl looks, i do not fall for it.

Also by no means this girl is forced into this... she has been around for ages and enjoys the money but not clients..

Avoid, else you will come out feeling short changed

I still have to see any Romanian who is good and install my faith back.. please share if you know of a good genuine Romanian who won't shortchange and provide good service..

Offline treadmill1

completely agree with Harryrambo

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP mebbe ignore the siren voice/looks and steer clear of the rocks next time ? She was a nice girl when I met her a few years ago but with very limited services. Friendly enough and wanted to train as a nurse but it looks like whoring is her life. I ticked the box for that boxed set of roms working in brentford at the time. I have no desire to meet her again and waste  my hard earned.   :hi:

Offline harryrambo

I think she is training to be nurse or already one... she mentioned that to me.... but looks like she doesn't like that much!!
Nursing is not easy profession, lot of hard work and dedication needed there....

Offline aberg3

The founding members of this crew were Tina and Mimi who actually provided a decent service but they have cashed in and gone home.

It would be hard to rank the others from the group in terms of rudeness and terrible service -- probably Teeny Tiny Annabelle and Ivy (Rosy) would be the very worst.

Offline Rafjuan

I saw her in early 2019 (could not create account to post review), but my experiences were similar to what’s reported here. Average looks but FAF body when I saw her, however low enthusiasm and fussy over everything with basic services (lied about kissing).

Offline boardyhell

there used to be a video of her on xhamster on back ,head over the edge of the bed and she swallowed
video deleted now :dash:

Offline golden bull

Banged her 4 or 5 times, first time in Greenford when she first started. I found her fit and good looking, banging body hence I kept going back and her service wasn’t that bad but..........she got lazy.
Subsequent visits went downhill and I last saw her in the Brentford flat, quite nice location actually.
She started doing this weird thing where she’ll tear a hole in a wet wipe and hang it through my dick before screwing which annoyed me, last visit probably 2 years ago.
Don’t think I reviewed her like a lot of others I couldn’t be arsed back then.

Offline golden bull

there used to be a video of her on xhamster on back ,head over the edge of the bed and she swallowed
video deleted now :dash:
Not sure if that video is her buddy.... there was a link to it ages ago I think 🤔

Offline Juicedrinker50

Thanks for the feedback fellas. Nice to know I wasn’t the only one feeling this way.

Offline kapalad

The founding members of this crew were Tina and Mimi who actually provided a decent service but they have cashed in and gone home.

It would be hard to rank the others from the group in terms of rudeness and terrible service -- probably Teeny Tiny Annabelle and Ivy (Rosy) would be the very worst.

I agree, Tina and Mimi were descent girls who provided the service they advertised. They've since disappeared. Made their £££$¥€..

All members of this crew in Brentford have left, now largely in Wales Cardiff and the likes of Ivy all gone!

The bad reviews probably dried up the business.. job welldone fellas!

Now to work towards kicking out the Northolt and Hillingdon ones. I hope the lads in Cardiff will resent these lots poor service.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 01:29:18 am by kapalad »

Offline aberg3

Although Mimi and Tina have moved on, most of the other members of the Romanian crew from Brentford are still around and plying their trade locally while breaking the law in plain sight during the lockdown -- presumably with the same abysmal level of service as always.

Annabelle, who shared an apartment with Mimi in Brentford, now operates in Hillingdon as Teeny Tiny Annabelle (External Link/Members Only) where she works out of the same flat as Kim (see below) who these days operates as Petite Teen Beauty (External Link/Members Only).

Sophie, who operated out of a different flat in Brentford now operates in Northolt, as PrettyLittleSophie (External Link/Members Only) where she works out of the same flat as Raisa xoxo (External Link/Members Only) who previously shared with Mimi and has been around for years.

Kim, now called Petite Teen Beauty as above, used to share a another flat in Brentford with Ivy (External Link/Members Only), aka FoxyIvy and LovelyIvy, who these days works through agencies from a flat in Brentford which she shares with her pimp.

Zasha (External Link/Members Only), who worked out of a flat in Brentford for several years, now appears to divide her time between Brentford, South Wales and Romania -- probably ignoring every quarantine requirement along the way.

There other members of the cast who come and go.

As confirmed in numerous reviews, they all share a disdainful attitude towards clients which kicks in as soon as money changes hands, and an intense preoccupation with wet wipes which are even punctured with a hole and placed over the client's member before the final soulless deed takes place.

Mimi, who was actually a decent person, explained once before she left that they all come from the same place in Romania and work here as a closely coordinated team (sharing information about clients etc.) while sending money home to parents, husbands and boyfriends. She commented that they generally regard their clients as fools from whom they take money with as little effort as possible.

Offline JonasG

By Mimi do you mean SexyMimi or something?

If so I saw around the summer of 2017 and she was shit. Zero enthusiasm.

If she was one of the better girls of this group then dear me.

Offline aberg3

External Link/Members Only

She used several variations of the name "Mimi" including sexymimi19

I used her as a plan B/C because I found her to be not quite as bad as the other members of the cabal -- especially Annabelle and Ivy -- who I saw just once and couldn't face again

She liked to chat over a cigarette at the end of a session and gradually explained the set up with this crew -- all come from the same area in Romania, the older ones train the newer ones and help with accommodation, they don't like the clients (who would have guessed?) but share information about them to keep them inside the group, they have personal relationships (Romanian husbands and boyfriends) who don't mind that they are prossies as long as the money keeps comes in, ...

I didn't get the impression that trafficking was involved but definitely close coordination with a one or two ringleaders

Offline JonasG

Yeah that's her.

It was your typical shitty robotic punt. Shame I didn't know about this place yet, she had enough neutral and negatives around that time to serve as a warning.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 03:35:29 pm by JonasG »

Offline PatMacGroin

She used several variations of the name "Mimi" including sexymimi19

I used her as a plan B/C because I found her to be not quite as bad as the other members of the cabal -- especially Annabelle and Ivy -- who I saw just once and couldn't face again

She liked to chat over a cigarette at the end of a session and gradually explained the set up with this crew -- all come from the same area in Romania, the older ones train the newer ones and help with accommodation, they don't like the clients (who would have guessed?) but share information about them to keep them inside the group, they have personal relationships (Romanian husbands and boyfriends) who don't mind that they are prossies as long as the money keeps comes in, ...

I didn't get the impression that trafficking was involved but definitely close coordination with a one or two ringleaders

Might not be the sort of trafficking most people would imagine from sensational news reports. Reports that like to show groups of women locked up in dirty rooms guarded by some sort of enforcer. But some of what you describe, (e.g. recruiting, transporting, "training" and housing) fit several of the requirements for the definition of trafficking.

I saw Zasha a few times several years ago. At first it was a reasonable service from a very attractive girl. Gradually I noticed her attitude changing. The final time I saw her I noticed burn marks on her feet. A place that punishments can be inflicted without being easily noticed or ruining any of the main money making assets. I didn't go back after that, and I avoid WG's that I recognise as part of that group. I could pretend it's solely because I don't want to support trafficking in any way, but the likelihood of shit service is just as strong a reason.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 12:49:20 am by PatMacGroin »

Offline Londonpunter30

Reminds me of the reports where you read a place is raided that contained 6 girls, but only 1 is trafficked.  A lot of girls choose to do it, but don’t realise they are being pressured and coerced into it

Offline kapalad

Might not be the sort of trafficking most people would imagine from sensational news reports. Reports that like to show groups of women locked up in dirty rooms guarded by some sort of enforcer. But some of what you describe, (e.g. recruiting, transporting, "training" and housing) fit several of the requirements for the definition of trafficking.

I saw Zasha a few times several years ago. At first it was a reasonable service from a very attractive girl. Gradually I noticed her attitude changing. The final time I saw her I noticed burn marks on her feet. A place that punishments can be inflicted without being easily noticed or ruining any of the main money making assets. I didn't go back after that, and I avoid WG's that I recognise as part of that group. I could pretend it's solely because I don't want to support trafficking in any way, but the likelihood of shit service is just as strong a reason.

I think this one used to be a part of the group but fell out with their Pimp or the group.

Love-Ashley

She appears and disappears. I've met her around 2014 time. She's had several accounts.

Goes between Wembley and Northolt.

She's very strange.

Funny how I thought some had retired but now apparently agency based. Must be shit agencies probably run by the same pimp!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 11:39:14 am by kapalad »

Offline aberg3

Its interesting that the members of this crew who anecdotally provide the worst levels of service -- Annabelle and Ivy -- were specifically mentioned to have Romanian male "partners". Perhaps there is more going on with this group than meets the eye.

Based upon the style of the AW listing, I would hazard a guess that Ava Gray in Northolt -- External Link/Members Only -- is a newly recruited member of this unsavory posse. Listings tend to be split between Hillingdon and Ealing to disguise brothel keeping but in practice the prossies are working from the same flats.

Offline kapalad

Its interesting that the members of this crew who anecdotally provide the worst levels of service -- Annabelle and Ivy -- were specifically mentioned to have Romanian male "partners". Perhaps there is more going on with this group than meets the eye.

Based upon the style of the AW listing, I would hazard a guess that Ava Gray in Northolt -- External Link/Members Only -- is a newly recruited member of this unsavory posse. Listings tend to be split between Hillingdon and Ealing to disguise brothel keeping but in practice the prossies are working from the same flats.

Faces of the group

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 12:30:38 pm by kapalad »

Offline PatMacGroin

I think this one used to be a part of the group but fell out with their Pimp or the group.

Love-Ashley

She appears and disappears. I've met her around 2014 time. She's had several accounts.

Goes between Wembley and Northolt.

She's very strange.

Funny how I thought some had retired but now apparently agency based. Must be shit agencies probably run by the same pimp!

When I noticed that Zasha's profile seemed to have moved to Cardiff I thought that maybe she had broken away from the group and set-up on her own. But it was just a thought and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the others may have worked out that way too. Even if she was now genuinely independent that wouldn't encourage me to return. Plenty of better options out there.

Offline sunnyj

I have seen few from this group and reviewed two of them and my experience is mixed between netural and negative. In general their service is poor, usually they are polite and never seen rudeness from them. Their UKP reviews are mixed and it looks like some are happy with their poor service or they are easily pleased.
Each punter is different and their expectations are different, anyone who wants to see her should read the reviews and make their own decision.  :hi:

Offline The_Don

Each punter is different and their expectations are different, anyone who wants to see her should read the reviews and make their own decision.  :hi:

:thumbsup:

Offline kapalad

When I noticed that Zasha's profile seemed to have moved to Cardiff I thought that maybe she had broken away from the group and set-up on her own. But it was just a thought and I wouldn't be surprised if some of the others may have worked out that way too. Even if she was now genuinely independent that wouldn't encourage me to return. Plenty of better options out there.

Their pimp has them accommodated in Swansea, Brentford, and Northolt. They rotate between these locations. But again it seems the older ones are leaving. Like Tina..

Same shit different places to serve the poor service. Shame because if they provided a good service,  they would charge better rates with good reviews because many are actually good looking ladies.

But Mehhh

Offline king tarzan

Not-So-Pretty Zasha is a member of the long-standing cabal of Romanians in this area who have been negatively reviewed many times for poor service and rudeness. Presumably they taught each other about the finer aspects of customer service.

Others include Annabelle and Lexy (Kim) who work from a well-known flat in Hillingdon, Raisa and Sophie who work from a flat in Northolt, and Ivy / Rosy who works from a flat in Brentford with her pimp -- the pairings have changed around over the years.

They appear to be still working openly during the current lockdown and potentially spreading more than just ill feeling among disappointed clients who have only seen the reviews on AW which are generally meaningless or fake.

Spot on.. only saw 1 from this group.. was very average experience..
I've always wanted to see this zasha...
But no kissing..so never went..
Once thought about just going and go for the mango immediately and get ow and then bonk her..
But changed my mind
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline aberg3

Shame because if they provided a good service,  they would charge better rates with good reviews because many are actually good looking ladies.

But Mehhh

The studio images on their AW pages were arranged years ago by their “importer” and heavily photo-shopped at the time, while their stage names which use “teen” and “sweet” as descriptors are laughable.

Hopefully few are still being taken in by the hard-bitten members of this Romanian crew – i.e. Zasha, Mrs. Annabelle, Raisa and Sophie – who have been around for six or seven years and are way past their sell-by dates.

Aside from the of the jaded nature of the “product”, only the most naïve would take on the personal risk involved in seeing non-independent prostitutes working out of brothels and openly breaking Covid lock-down restrictions.

Offline rimmer43

Thanks aberg3 for a most illuminating post.

I think Mimi might have been my last punt, about 4 years ago, before personal circumstances (illness, unemployment and a – now finished – relationship) put a temporary stop to my punting activities. I remember her as a sweet girl, with a great body, but her service was pretty indifferent as others have said.

I’m now raring to go again and am putting together a wish-list for when the current nightmare is over.

I know that she’s universally badly reviewed but ‘LovelyIvy’ looks just my type. Even if her service is shit I would love to a have a play with her just once to find out for myself. I know, a fool and his money!

I don’t suppose you know which agencies she’s with or could share the links?