Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Byanca bya 69 (Brick Lane E1)  (Read 587 times)

37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5844023) (14 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline Random poster

External Link/Members Only

I think this was brick lane.

I was bumped and another girl opened the door, I did see byanca in the flat.

Was busy, should have walked but saw her friend. Who opened the door Anna 69 on AW - I'll try to find the link.

Anna's blowjob was good but in my opinion not okay to open the door and be someone else - would have been okay to say 2 hours before - I am busy can you see my friend or reschedule. I would have just had the Chinese meal and come back later.

Won't book based on the fact this happened. Had an okay time with the friend Anna  - some people have reviewed saying she was a TS - Anna I think and Cuban - I think she was fairly tight and gave a very good blowjob...that also had my suspicions raised.

So yeah warning to confirm its her in the booking
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 01:03:28 pm by Random poster »
Banned reason: White knight
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fully Sated

External Link/Members Only

Was busy, should have walked but saw her friend.

Blowjob was good but in my opinion not okay to open the door and be someone else - would have been okay to say 2 hours before - I am busy can you see my friend or reschedule. I would have just had the Chinese meal and come back later.

Won't book based on the fact this happened. Had an okay time with the friend - some people have reviewed saying she was a TS - Anna I think and Cuban - I think she was fairly tight and gave a very good blowjob...

Ramdom Poster, I am not really clear who you saw, was it actually Byanca bya 69 as per your subject title? The link you posted did not work for me.

Offline bedhedred

Offline magnetico

Offline Random poster

Well yeah this is what I'm saying, could be.

I don't care - others might, she wasn't bad and I wanted to fuck something.

I'm comfortable in gangbangs, swingers parties etc

I'm not gay or bisexual but nothing bothers me.

As I say Anna gave a good service - it was positive.

But a warning to others booking.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 01:08:59 pm by Random poster »

Offline bedhedred

Bait & Switch for a TS  :dash:

The ts story is total bollocks. I've shagged her twice. I think I'd know.

Anna may be a time stealing bitch, but she is 100% woman.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 01:09:18 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Random poster

As I say I think I read that on here and I thought hmmnnn maybe that's it... Anna does give a really good blowjob - that stood out. I didn't really like her look found it a bit fatima whitbread but thought she gave a good service objectively.

Offline Parking

Offline sparkus

The ts story is total bollocks. I've shagged her twice. I think I'd know.

Anna may be a time stealing bitch, but she is 100% woman.

Her snatch smells absolutely divine, no way you can fake that ever.

I had no shorting of time from her and she was an exceptional lay, even if I don't normally go for birds that thin.

Offline bedhedred

Her snatch smells absolutely divine, no way you can fake that ever.

I had no shorting of time from her and she was an exceptional lay, even if I don't normally go for birds that thin.

My first session with her at 70 quid was a blast. It was her loss leader.

Things went to shit on the second go at 90 quid