Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's the funniest thing an SP has said to you when she cums?  (Read 6464 times)

Offline DouglasReynholm

BTW I do know they fake it - no need to explain that to me, I think.

I suppose if anyone wants to post funny things civvy girls have said here that wouldnt be toly illegal? BTW I do know they also fake it - no need to explain that to me, I think.

With me women (of either type) sound grunty and aggressive when they cum - nothing like Meg Ryan. "FRRRRRRRCK!" is a popular one. Like The Exorcist.

Offline Thephoenix

Eee ba gum Chuck!

Are you all from same rugby team? :lol:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 05:09:51 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline Tonyg

‘You’re not getting a discount you cunt’

Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Online threechilliman

When I get an SP to cum I'll let you know what she says.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

Offline Punterperson1971

Keep licking I’m almost there  :lol: :lol:

Offline willie loman

while not funny, i have noticed that english girls use the present continuous,"i am coming", while italian girls use the present simple, "vengo", while a french girl memorably said to me, "tu sais ce que tu dois faire", note the use of tutoiement
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 06:24:00 pm by willie loman »

Online RandomGuy99

I almost never (99.999999999% of the time) get an SP to cum.

Why?

Because that's not why I punt.  I punt for my enjoyment.  I never set out to make them cum.

I never cum during penetration because that's not my goal.  It's just not my thing.  I rarely even break a sweat.  For me the sign of a really good booking is when I do.

Offline Hotpocket

"Fuck a duck chuck i needed that" and one shouted "you dirty filthy cunt"

Offline scutty brown

Offline Trotter671

Maybe not the funniest but "My God, you make my pussy tingle" gave me an ego boost!

Offline Subboy1980

Sp - oh your the best at it!  You can lick my pussy all day".  And then just for that split second I felt good until I realised she's probably said the same statement to last client she's seen!
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline the_exile

Chinese woman - "I coming!", which I thought was just to spur me on a bit, then I felt her pussy convulsing. For some reason, I find the broken English a real turn-on, like another Chinese girl asking, "You want get inside me?" Oh yes!

Offline Bonker

Oh dahlink that will be £20 extra.

Offline Bonker

Offline LLPunting

while not funny, i have noticed that english girls use the present continuous,"i am coming", while italian girls use the present simple, "vengo", while a french girl memorably said to me, "tu sais ce que tu dois faire", note the use of tutoiement

It would be a tad cold and impolite to use vous as you're buried in her snatch, pleasantries notwithstanding the act is described as "being intimate".

Offline LLPunting

Oooooh! That was THIRTEEN!

I find it really off-putting when they count their day's bookings out loud.

Offline Thephoenix

Oooooh! That was THIRTEEN!

Think I can beat that scutty.

Mine was with a parlour girl in Vietnam.

Oooh!...that was n n n nineteen...n n n nineteen.🙄

Offline dubs

Keep licking I’m almost there  :lol: :lol:

Then she surreptitiously checks her watch like the scene in Klute

Offline willie loman

It would be a tad cold and impolite to use vous as you're buried in her snatch, pleasantries notwithstanding the act is described as "being intimate".

De Gaulle used the vous with his wife, dont know if he switched to tu at certain moments.

Online Private Parts

A Cunninglinguist. Indeed
PP :hi:

Offline Adrian2017

Its not what she said it what she did. 2nd time I say her and she was riding me ontop and came hard. She was so into it and horny that she bit her upper lip and blood was dripping all over my chest.

I wanted to see her again but the thought of her shooting blood on me again did not appeal.

M

Offline manofsimplepleasures

I got a "Блядь! Мне нравится, что!!" once. Lovely girl  ;)

Offline Bonker

Think I can beat that scutty.

Mine was with a parlour girl in Vietnam.

Oooh!...that was n n n nineteen...n n n nineteen.🙄

That's nothing. I fucked a darts umpire...

Offline Home Alone

Yeah; quite a compliment, willie. :hi:

It's a bit like what an SP once once observed after I'd been giving her some RO: "I love a chap who doesn't need a map!" ;)  :D

Offline Plan R

"You my husband! You my husband! "

Utterly faked bollocks is utterly faked bollocks - whatever her first language was it sure wasn't English.
Made me laugh though.

Offline Plan R

It's a bit like what an SP once once observed after I'd been giving her some RO: "I love a chap who doesn't need a map!" ;)  :D

:lol:

Offline Nathxxx

While I’m giving oral: “I’m gonna cum! You ready?! You ready?! You ready?! Im gonna cum! You ready?!...”

All the while I’m thinking: ready for what? You squirt?

But no, she just had to say that apparently   :)

Offline scutty brown

If you've giving a thai girl RO you know she's cum because her knee lock round your neck relaxes and she lets go of your ears

Offline the_exile

"You my husband! You my husband! "

Utterly faked bollocks is utterly faked bollocks - whatever her first language was it sure wasn't English.
Made me laugh though.

:D

Had to be another Asian woman!

Offline Cum_again

Fucking hell you’ve done that before...

Offline Cimex

'You bastard, I don't cum with clients!' and then a few seconds later 'Don't you dare stop, I want to cum again...' while holding my head in a leg lock.  She stopped working soon after that :)

Offline Hobbit

I'm still waiting to see a "real" female orgasm. Maybe I have inserted it in the wrong hole?  :D

Offline hendrix

More than 30 years punting and I've never seen a WG orgasm on my account.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Probably because you don't like to give oral.

Offline lamboman

You are doing it wrong,perhaps practice doesn't make perfect.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Offline Punterperson1971

Probably because you don't like to give oral.
Who doesn’t like to give oral and maybe a bit of rimming too yum yum

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Practice never did make perfect, it only ever makes permanent.   :hi:

Offline wirehair

“You haughty naughty man” - girl in a Leeds parlour many years back.

Online HampshireLad

I had "fuck me, I should be paying you" after a long RO session once. She didn't, of course, but did make it worth my while  ;)

Offline hendrix

I always cum in a punt, so I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right!  :D

Offline lamboman

Practice never did make perfect, it only ever makes permanent.   :hi:

So it would appear.

Offline lamboman

I always cum in a punt, so I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right!  :D

:thumbsup:

Offline B4bcock

Oh là là

That's funny, Doc, when I saw her she said  "Oooooooooooooooooooh la la"       :)