Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy English Sarah - Peterborough  (Read 2847 times)

11 review(s) for SexyEnglishSarah (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline theking

Link: External Link/Members Only

End of lockdown had me out and about

Communication
Phone number on profile when green light on - great comms from Sarah.

Venue
Clean, safe and discreet - near Morrison’s on the Lincoln Road

Looks
Sarah is quite attractive - quite short with a slim athletic figure. Dark hair with a sort of prim and proper look. Not unattractive but not really my look. Dressed in black lingerie as requested.

Service
Sarah does everything on her likes list but annoyingly charges £10 for OWO; probably wasn’t worth the extra £10. Plenty of DFK - ok but all rather clinical. Basically went through the motions of DFK, OWO, RO and different positions (protected). Didn’t really feel anything was wrong but it just felt like she was going through the motions (maybe just me). Can’t fault her willingness to do her likes list but didn’t click. She offered a wet wipe and we chatted about her scar (no kids) which was done when biking. Didn’t really bother me. Overall just a positive.

Positives
Quite attractive, slim
Does her likes list

Negatives
I found Sarah quite cold
£10 OWO

Recommended
Yes to maybe - might go back.
Banned reason: Twat fake reviews multiple profiles theking Wolfgagging123 Smoothercriminal123
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Barry chuckle

Hi there the king,
I have to agree with your findings, after my first visit which was reviewed I’ve returned twice. Second time there was less spark and the service was kind of routine not bad but like you say going through the motions. 3rd time was at the back end of lockdown 1 and I was after a known quantity, easy location, parking ect and this meet was almost awkward certainly no click at all and cold. Would have to be really scraping the barrel to go back.

Offline theking

Hello Barry....at least you got one meet that wasn’t detached  :cool:
Banned reason: Twat fake reviews multiple profiles theking Wolfgagging123 Smoothercriminal123

Offline theking

Anyone know where this girl has gone to? Doesn’t seem to be in Peterborough anymore?

Offline EllsBFA

Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline theking

Oh.....by far from me......cheers for the info 👍