Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Refusing Shower offer BIG MISTAKE!!  (Read 10435 times)

sexpest

Hate hate hate incalls to wg places, I think its a control thing but most importantly it because of the shower offer  :dash:

Refusing the offer to shower always seems abit rude and the look of contempt on the wg face spoils the mood. I am always 110% clean, before i see a wg i make sure i have a shower, cologne, brush teeth and even hold in any piss and bowel movements, the whole nine yards plus extra, and when they offer me a shower i decline because
1. i am already clean,
2. it would ruin my look and make me go all dry,
3. some wg's bathroom are disgusting and i dont even want to imagine how many punters have used their towel.

Recently i declined a shower offer stating i have showered a few moments ago, she was fuming went in to a rage of how sweat can accumulate quite fast blah blah blah. She pulled out baby wipes and started to vigorously wipe my dick and boy was she rough. Took me a while to get hard as she pissed me off, she was a scruffy bitch and had ashy cigarette breath (EE agency girl of course).

Any one have this sort of experience, it made me think twice the next time im offer to take a shower, i am afraid to say no :(
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 03:57:01 pm by sexpest »

Gigabyte

Nope never had that problem.

James999

Recently i declined a shower offer stating i have showered a few moments ago, she was fuming went in to a rage

Never had the problem, if I did, i'd simply state, no problems you will take a shower and in fact you have some new shower gel in your car and you will use that, tell her it will only take you two mins to get the gel and if she could start running the shower you'll be back.

Then you can simply drive off and leave the daft bint running a shower (as if she's going to waste hot water)  :hi:

Which Pro$$ie was it, or have you not made that bit up yet?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 04:03:13 pm by James999 »

Offline Sedlmayer

Take a quick shower ffs - what's the problem? :crazy: :wacko:
You refuse and get a far worse level of service - girls want you to be clean. You blame them? :dash:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Wow!  Jesus Christ.  I cannot believe this.  I offer use fo the shower but it is not something I insist upon unless the person smells.  You can normally tell a client who has recently showered when you kiss them hello as their skin still smells of soap/shower gel.

I can understand some insisting upon it as we do get more guys that need one than don't and some say they are clean when they stink of BO but all she has to do then is refuse to offer the service and cancel the booking rather than act like that.  It should also be on her profile that all clients must take a shower upon arrival so you are aware it is something she would get arsey about

I also understand your thoughts about the towels as I have seen some awful ones that have not been washed in weeks and some think spraying fabreeze on them every couple of days is enough.  However not all have dirty towels and some have clean fresh ones always available.  If in doubt take your own then if she has clean towels yours can stay in your bag and if not you have a nice clean one with you.  Also you can buy disposable bath/shower mats if the bathroom is not clean

sexpest

I believe it might be SOMETIMES a time wasting tactic, as in my experience most agency girl do not wash in between sessions. For indies its understandable , i.e their home, bed etc. But anyone could tell im extremely clean.

But interestingly one working girl told me she insist on it, not because of hygiene but it make it less personal the smell of the mans cologne sometimes lingers on the sheets.

Offline akauya

I must be the only one then who usually insists on having a shower with the prossie. I love me shower togethers... nothing better than soaping up a pretty girls tits and arse  :)

cockneybstrd

Hate hate hate incalls to wg places, I think its a control thing but most importantly it because of the shower offer  :dash:

Refusing the offer to shower always seems abit rude and the look of contempt on the wg face spoils the mood. I am always 110% clean, before i see a wg i make sure i have a shower, cologne, brush teeth and even hold in any piss and bowel movements, the whole nine yards plus extra, and when they offer me a shower i decline because
1. i am already clean,
2. it would ruin my look and make me go all dry,
3. some wg's bathroom are disgusting and i dont even want to imagine how many punters have used their towel.

Recently i declined a shower offer stating i have showered a few moments ago, she was fuming went in to a rage of how sweat can accumulate quite fast blah blah blah. She pulled out baby wipes and started to vigorously wipe my dick and boy was she rough. Took me a while to get hard as she pissed me off, she was a scruffy bitch and had ashy cigarette breath (EE agency girl of course).

Any one have this sort of experience, it made me think twice the next time im offer to take a shower, i am afraid to say no :(.

I think you summed it up in the first line its a control thing for you

I also think if your being a fucking pussy if your worried about "ruining your look" if your about to ruin an Eastern Euro Pro$$ie

it sounds like you have dressed up to go on a date.

Offline billyjo

Always freshly showered before I set off to the the punt.

Wouldn't shower at a wgs place especially after someone posted a link to the saafe forum where some wgs said they don't change towels between clients, just dry it out.

sexpest

I think you summed it up in the first line its a control thing for you

I also think if your being a fucking pussy if your worried about "ruining your look" if your about to ruin an Eastern Euro Pro$$ie

it sounds like you have dressed up to go on a date.

I always behave like im going on a date when visiting a wg no matter where she is from. Dont you? Thats why i declined a shower. It was actually a switch operation agency, the girl was a stunner in the pics i got trash.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Maybe the OP doesn't like showering because he's a tight bastard who only does 15 minute quickies.

How long does it take to jump in the shower... 2 minutes? You've already got your clothes off to start with  :wacko:

I normally ask before I'm offered, then quickly follow up with the line, ''hopefully the cleaner I am the dirtier you are''  :cool:

cockneybstrd

I always behave like im going on a date when visiting a wg no matter where she is from. Dont you? Thats why i declined a shower. It was actually a switch operation agency, the girl was a stunner in the pics i got trash.

No I dont I am afraid. I am not very romantic I just want a fuck em and get them to leave thats why I see prossies

I tend to think I ll have a punt call something up to be sent over and jump in the shower do the business send them away end of.

I also always offer the prossie a chance to freshen up and have a shower when they arrive at mine.

Maybe you should have spent more time sorting out the punt rather than working on your look then you might not have got swerved by a bait and switch.

Offline CBPaul

Ruining your look  :lol:

Type 1 asks if I want a shower, I reply I've just had one, which is true, and I've never had a problem with getting down to business.
Type 2 grabs a towel and directs me towards the shower. I obey as it only takes 2 or 3 minutes and if I disobey a shit punt will probably follow.

Offline Stealthy

No I dont I am afraid. I am not very romantic I just want a fuck em and get them to leave thats why I see prossies

I tend to think I ll have a punt call something up to be sent over and jump in the shower do the business send them away end of.

I also always offer the prossie a chance to freshen up and have a shower when they arrive at mine.

Maybe you should have spent more time sorting out the punt rather than working on your look then you might not have got swerved by a bait and switch.

Although Im new, I still make the effort to be clean & fresh when I get there in the same way I expect the wg to be.

Being gross will just get you bad service.

Offline hendrix

I often like to start with watersports, so usually start in the shower with a proper pissing session and then we can both thoroughly clean up for the rest of the punt.

If it's not a w/s session, then I always ask the girl to join me in the shower anyway. Great way to start.

cockneybstrd

There is a difference between being clean and fresh and treating it like a date and being worried about messing your look up as the OP suggests as one of his reasons for not taking a shower. 

You would think he would take a shower cap with him if he was worried about messing up his barnet that much.

vorian

Name and shame please, it will help other punters avoid the sort of shit you had to put up with

sexpest

Maybe the OP doesn't like showering because he's a tight bastard who only does 15 minute quickies.

How long does it take to jump in the shower... 2 minutes? You've already got your clothes off to start with  :wacko:

I normally ask before I'm offered, then quickly follow up with the line, ''hopefully the cleaner I am the dirtier you are''  :cool:

I am by no means a tight bustard my sessions are quite long. 2 mins is not a shower thats a joke tbh. And showering has nothing to do with being romantic, it about being CLEAN, which evidently you probably are not.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
2 mins is not a shower thats a joke tbh. And showering has nothing to do with being romantic, it about being CLEAN, which evidently you probably are not.

How  is it a joke.  You get under the water, soap up every part of your body then give it a bit of a scrub then rinse the soap off.  Two minutes is more than enough especially if as you said you have already just had a shower. 

Offline hendrix

How  is it a joke.  You get under the water, soap up every part of your body then give it a bit of a scrub then rinse the soap off.  Two minutes is more than enough especially if as you said you have already just had a shower.

His hair might get wet and that'd ruin his look?  :unknown:

cockneybstrd

I am by no means a tight bustard my sessions are quite long. 2 mins is not a shower thats a joke tbh. And showering has nothing to do with being romantic, it about being CLEAN, which evidently you probably are not.

Let me get this right

So showering is about being CLEAN but you always refuse a shower because you're super clean and anyone can see your clean ? You like to treat each meeting with a WG like a date so you always dress up. You like to be in control of the situation with a WG and hate doing incalls. So why do you do incalls then ?

cockneybstrd

His hair might get wet and that'd ruin his look?  :unknown:

I said he should take his own shower cap !

sexpest

Maybe im slow :wacko:

Offline hendrix

Offline PuntingPete

Always make sure I'm squeaky clean before I leave home, If it's a hot day or a long journey then I request a quick shower.

If I was specifically asked to shower then no problem, like has been said it takes 2-3 mins max.

I'd much rather have an unnecessary shower than piss the girl off & have a bad service.  :thumbsdown:

vorian

Always make sure I'm squeaky clean before I leave home, If it's a hot day or a long journey then I request a quick shower.

If I was specifically asked to shower then no problem, like has been said it takes 2-3 mins max.

I'd much rather have an unnecessary shower than piss the girl off & have a bad service.  :thumbsdown:

That's exactly how I do it, never had any problems before with showers.

Offline hockogrockle

Don't quite understand how the shower "ruins the look" of the OP, unless he goes in caked with cosmetics. As far as I can see, most women who are about to have sex with you (whether for money or not) would much rather know that their partner was nice and clean rather than taking it on trust. If it's sex for money, the woman isn't going to care a toss that your look isn't 100%, and if it's not for money, then she already fancies you enough to want a shag with you. If the problem is the hair, I've never found any difficulty keeping it out of the shower jet. Frankly, the only hair that needs to get wet is your pubes (assuming you have any). And as for the showers being disgusting: so were the ones at my local rugby club. But I still used them.

Cal Sam

3. some wg's bathroom are disgusting and i dont even want to imagine how many punters have used their towel. ?  :scare:  must've used that towel a dozen times

cockneybstrd

Don't quite understand how the shower "ruins the look" of the OP, unless he goes in caked with cosmetics. As far as I can see, most women who are about to have sex with you (whether for money or not) would much rather know that their partner was nice and clean rather than taking it on trust. If it's sex for money, the woman isn't going to care a toss that your look isn't 100%, and if it's not for money, then she already fancies you enough to want a shag with you. If the problem is the hair, I've never found any difficulty keeping it out of the shower jet. Frankly, the only hair that needs to get wet is your pubes (assuming you have any). And as for the showers being disgusting: so were the ones at my local rugby club. But I still used them.

Actually I ve just seen that I ve been a cunt to OP on this thread

Its pretty obvious he is a tranny and goes dressed up like a woman for his punts which is why he dont want to ruin his look.

Sorry sexpest !

Offline Sedlmayer

The OP says -

"it would ruin my look and make me go all dry."

Make me go all dry.... :wacko: :crazy: :sarcastic:....???

What the fuck does he (?) even mean, "go all dry"?

I'm starting to think that this should be transferred to Sir Frank's current, very popular thread  :D

sexpest

Actually I ve just seen that I ve been a cunt to OP on this thread

Its pretty obvious he is a tranny and goes dressed up like a woman for his punts which is why he dont want to ruin his look.

Sorry sexpest !

lmfao. Go all dry means dry skin, i like to feel moisturised thank you very much 

Offline Taggart

My views on this are two fold.

When I booked a WG for a session at hers, I said I'd shower before I left home, and was courtesously offered the bathroom, even though it was a 35-40min trip, or in one case 4 mins drive from my hotel to hers.

On another occasion, I'd a teatime call arranged, and asked beforehand if I could shower as I'd be coming from work. Not an issue.

There are some WGs who are OCD on hygiene, which doesnt help !!

Offline Sedlmayer

My views on this are two fold.

When I booked a WG for a session at hers, I said I'd shower before I left home, and was courtesously offered the bathroom, even though it was a 35-40min trip, or in one case 4 mins drive from my hotel to hers.

On another occasion, I'd a teatime call arranged, and asked beforehand if I could shower as I'd be coming from work. Not an issue.

There are some WGs who are OCD on hygiene, which doesnt help !!

IMHO, far better for them to be fixated a little bit on hygiene than not giving a fuck. Nothing kills the mood quicker and more permanently than a lack of freshness. And, sure, that goes both ways. You want to play with a fishy fanny? Do you?

Offline threechilliman

+1

Offline Taggart

Ah you misinterpret.I meant OCD on punter hygiene, but often their own too.  I expect them to be clean too. Luckily not had many fishy fannies.....once did tactfully suggest we showered together after I did the 'finger test'.....

sexpest

Ah you misinterpret.I meant OCD on punter hygiene, but often their own too.  I expect them to be clean too. Luckily not had many fishy fannies.....once did tactfully suggest we showered together after I did the 'finger test'.....

I have had quite a few fishy fannies, usually from agency girls. Seeing clients back to back and one baby wipe all night. Yuck

Offline Sedlmayer

Nope - didn't misinterpret. Read what I said. Cleaner the better, both ways.

cockneybstrd

lmfao. Go all dry means dry skin, i like to feel moisturised thank you very much

Well if your not a tranny you obviously suffer from some kind of OCD issue.

Anyway you know the solution dont do incalls do outcalls. Then you will be in the full control which as you have said you need. Then you can make sure you have perfected your look and are moist instead of dry and have dressed so it looks like your on a date.

Offline Spanish Lad

I also try to be as clean as possible before a visit but you have to imagine that perhaps not all punters are as hygienic and perhaps this WG had one or two bad experiences with punters who maybe did not arrive in such a nice clean state.

If a WG asks me if I would like to shower before I normally do accept even if I have just showered recently. That way I think it puts her at ease knowing that I am clean and free from BO

Offline hockogrockle

Can't say my skin "goes all dry" after a shower. In my experience it's pretty wet when I get out. If the original poster means that it's sort-of-wrinkly, then he's spending too much time in the shower!
Actually, there is a solution to all this. If you really object to a shower, don't get in it. Stand clear, run it for a couple of minutes. Sing a bit if you like. Get the proffered (I hope) towel a bit damp. Come out of the shower room. She thinks you've showered. You know you haven't. No confrontation or bad start to the punt. Everybody's happy and you can get down to business in a good frame of mind.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have NEVER been forced to have a shower, if the girl insisted I would abort the punt, I make the rules not the pro$$ie.    :bomb: :bomb:

Festisio

You guys are fools for refusing to take a shower if offerred.

Like many of you I always have a shower immediately before leaving to see a WG.  However if asked I always have one there as well.  And it should be obvious to anyone why.

Psyche of the Prossie.

They don't know you just showered.  In their mind you might have a cheesey cock.  They are more likely to provide an enthusiastic service if you take up their offer.  Even if you do nothing more than take a piss in their shower.

It takes 2 mins and is worth its weight in gold in terms of prossie perception.  Sure, some will say who cares?  Well, I do if it means they are more eager in devouring my cock.

Maybe it shouldn't be that way, but is.  So play the game or have a shitter service because of it.

Offline Sedlmayer

I have NEVER been forced to have a shower, if the girl insisted I would abort the punt, I make the rules not the pro$$ie.    :bomb: :bomb:

so - you've done all your research and arrive in a nice venue, great-looking girl, happy, smiling, friendly, good value. You've handed the money over, and she asks you to have a shower.
You demand your money back and start getting dressed?
REALLY?  :wacko: :crazy:
Rather than just jump into the shower for 2 minutes?  :unknown: Nose. Cut off. Spite. Face.

This *is* a control thing. Must be.... :sarcastic:

sexpest

I like your style.  I asked for my money back she refused so went ahead with the punt.

Festisio

She does have a bit of a cheek if she had fag breath.

Probably the number one thing I hate about punting.

Offline Jimmyredcab

so - you've done all your research and arrive in a nice venue, great-looking girl, happy, smiling, friendly, good value. You've handed the money over, and she asks you to have a shower.
You demand your money back and start getting dressed?
REALLY?  :wacko: :crazy:

I don't hand over the money immediately, normally wait a few minutes to judge the attitude, the minute she insists on me using the shower I make my excuse and leave.
I repeat ----- I make the rules not the pro$$ie.  :hi:

sexpest

If i was a prossie and asked a punter to jump in the shower and they took only 2mins. I would think they were dirty neway. Lose lose situation. hey maybe im ocd  :crazy:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Most of these Romanian trollops would not even have clean towels.  :dash:

sexpest

Most of these Romanian trollops would not even have clean towels.  :dash:

or hot water  :P

James999

Most of these Romanian trollops would not even have clean towels. 

It's not just Romanians, Pro$$ies in general seem to think that a clean towel is one that's only been used for 3 days, and if you mee a cortesan they are so posh they dry them off over the radiator to crisp up the last punters spunk  :vomit:

Often more hygenic to dry your cock on her washing, there's often some laying around the bathroom  :timeout
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 06:46:27 pm by James999 »