Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walker Talent  (Read 2427 times)

Offline Eager Thighs

Evening fellas. I'm planning a punt this Saturday around 1pm. It must be in the Walker area since I'm heading to a job interview straight after the punt, I can do a a few miles out but not Newcastle city centre or anywhere South of the Tyne. Can anyone recommend me a decent WG for a 15 min incall? Thanks.

Offline mcb

Why can’t you do a city centre punt? You can just get the Quaylink from Walker Road to the city centre. It only takes 15 minutes or so.

Offline Eager Thighs

Why can’t you do a city centre punt? You can just get the Quaylink from Walker Road to the city centre. It only takes 15 minutes or so.

Hi, thanks for the reply. It's cos I'm driving and want somewhere with easy access, free parking and close to my job interview in Walker.

Ideally I would like the punt to be in Walker itself but I don't mind driving a few minutes outside.

:hi:

THE MASTER MASON

Theres a few car meets in that area

Danny boy

if your using your phone load up aw and click on pda version, then search ne6, think this covers Heaton, walker and byker, wallsend-ne28, hope this helps

Offline mcb

search ne6, think this covers Heaton, walker and byker
It does indeed! :thumbsup:

Toshiba

Diamonds have a girl in walker

Offline Eager Thighs

Never mind fellas I'm now booked up with 'excited4you' External Link/Members Only
Thanks for the replies.
 :hi:

Basilbasset

That'll be Natalie in North Shields! Not a bad choice!

Offline mcb

That'll be Natalie in North Shields! Not a bad choice!
North Shields is quite a way from Walker  :wacko:

Offline Eager Thighs

North Shields is quite a way from Walker  :wacko:

My interview is only a 10 minute drive from her place.

denyason

its few mins past meadow well metro- miles from walker tbh.  great, discreet location.  great girl, seen her last year.

themademan2

Avoid sam in walker from diamonds. Looks like she had a very hard paper round.  Luckily for me, my wallet was left in the car by 'accident'

Basilbasset

Crystal love 2 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only lives in a fairly rough part of walker and this has put me off seeing her, so I don!t know what she is like but someone on here might know?

Offline Tattooed.Gent

Crystal love 2 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only lives in a fairly rough part of walker and this has put me off seeing her, so I don!t know what she is like but someone on here might know?
Not a great area, I visited late at night (around 11pm) and it was quiet and felt ok. Crystal herself isn't great though. Definitely over 40, and not very nice facially or a particularly memorable service. She's pleasant enough as a person but very bargain bin in terms of looks and service. Didn't feel ripped off when I left but definitely one of those where you think you've wasted your money a bit.

Offline hockogrockle

What sort of job interview do you get in Walker? (See on of the early posts by OP.) I haven't been on Tyneside for years, but last time I was, Walker seemed to have more unemployed men standing on street corners than any other place I have been to. OP must be going after the only job in the place (other than a blow job). Hope the WIP (Walker Independence Party) doesn't put a brick through his windscreen on the grounds that non-Tyneside immigrants are taking jobs from the locals.
Oh, and one final comment. He should make sure he has the punt after the interview, not before. You don't want the interviewing panel saying "He seemed a bit spaced-out. Almost as if he'd just had a fuck. But that's not very likely. It probably means he's on drugs."

Offline Eager Thighs

What sort of job interview do you get in Walker? (See on of the early posts by OP.) I haven't been on Tyneside for years, but last time I was, Walker seemed to have more unemployed men standing on street corners than any other place I have been to. OP must be going after the only job in the place (other than a blow job). Hope the WIP (Walker Independence Party) doesn't put a brick through his windscreen on the grounds that non-Tyneside immigrants are taking jobs from the locals.
Oh, and one final comment. He should make sure he has the punt after the interview, not before. You don't want the interviewing panel saying "He seemed a bit spaced-out. Almost as if he'd just had a fuck. But that's not very likely. It probably means he's on drugs."

Haulage. The job itself isn't actually in Walker, only the interview. Getting a bit tired of my current job so figured I'd apply when I seen it advertised and low & behold I got an interview. I'm not a local lad and hail from South of the Tyne. I won't say exactly where in case the mumsnetters go into overdrive to try and 'out me'. There's a very good reason why I'm punting before my interview though.

Hint:

Hidden Image/Members Only

;)