External Link/Members OnlyBooking & Comms
Meeting took place last week. I called in at Siam on the off-chance to find the door locked but with a message attached saying that they would be open again in 30 minutes I rang and got myself booked in for 20 minutes later.
Location
Well established Thai massage shop situated on a busy street corner so not very discreet. If you are driving, there is a free car park within 2-3 minutes walk. Shop itself is nice and clean. The room I was taken to, which was immediately behind the reception desk, was small, warm and fit for purpose.
Looks
I would say Jessica is in her late 30s, an Asian lady, quite petite. Make-up nicely done, she was wearing leggings and matching fitted top, which showed off a nice figure. I found her attractive. She spoke English reasonably well though I didn’t always fully understand what she was saying to me during the massage.
Services
I was originally going to have a 60 minute massage but decided once I’d got into the shop to go for 90 minutes instead. My temperature was taken and I was given some hand sanitiser to use. Only one girl behind reception who I later found out was Jessica. I gave her £60 and she led me to the room and left me to get undressed. I was hoping Jessica would do my massage and that proved to be the case. I was asked if I’d ever been for a massage at Siam before. I said I had a couple of years before when the shop first opened. When Jessica started the massage I was laying on my front, she covered my bottom and legs with a towel and started with the normal pulling and stretching. She then did the same to my top half. The towels were eventually removed and a medium to soft oil massage given. On occasion the oil used was quite hot. Not much in the way of cc swipes or accidental touches. After about 40 minutes I was asked to turn over when I did so I put on my face mask and found that Jessica was wearing a full face plastic visor. She didn’t bother putting a towel over me and started to massage my legs and chest. Very occasional slight touches of my cock and balls which were enough for me to start to get hard. After 10 minutes or so I was asked if I wanted extras, £60 B2B or £20 happy ending. Although I was tempted by the thought of getting Jessica naked £60 was too much and opted for a happy ending. Jessica asked if I wanted it slow and when I said I did she gave me a very good hand job. Half way through the happy ending Jessica grabbed my hand placed it on her bum and encouraged me to have a feel. After a minute or so I asked if I could fondle her breasts as well, which she agreed to. All touching was done over the clothes. After I came Jessica gently cleaned the mess up and proceeded with a head massage. At the end of the massage Jessica cleaned off all the excess oil with a towel I got dressed, paid her the additional £20 and was on my way. Overall I was in the shop a touch over 90 minutes.
Conclusion
In total paid £80 for a 90 minute Thai massage with a happy ending. I enjoyed myself and would return.