Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Chancery Lane - Amazing Oral techniques  (Read 4669 times)

188 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 8 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Don_Red

First time punting in the UK and first time in over 5 years. So some of the below thoughts may be due to inexperience but hopefully helpful to anyone else doing their first punt.

External Link/Members Only

I wanted someone reliable as my first punt and Veronica is obviously well reviewed here. I also wanted a new experience and I couldn't ignore the idea of getting DT and blown to completion.

Logistics 1 hour during the last week of 2020 at Chancery Lane.

Comms I called her the day before as I wasn't sure if it would be a busy time. She asked me to contact her again the morning of the booking to confirm. I texted her the next morning and confirmed the time, and was provided her postcode. I arrived there slightly early and let her know I was there. There was a bit of confusion at this point and I had to wait downstairs for a few minutes, but we were in contact. I was early anyway so didn't mind. She later clarified being that someone else had rang up to the flat around the same time as my booking.

Girl She was hiding behind the door as I came in. Facially I'd consider her attractive and a 7. She was in red lingerie and fishnet stockings with no heels. Wasn't as gym toned as I was expecting from other reviews.

Service Into the room through a short hallway. As per other reviews, the room is connected to the kitchen with curtains in between. There is a single mirror which can only be used from a standing position and is not in view of the bed. Handed over the paperwork and went with a handwash as I had showered at home before. The bathroom was small but I have no point of comparison. Ran into a naked Natt on my way back to the room.

Finished stripping off and I was keen to get into it and went in for a very sloppy DFK which was great. I told her I was there for her famous Oral skills and she soon obliged. She went onto her knees and took me DT with various techniques that felt amazing. A favourite throughout the punt was getting my balls licked with my shaft down her throat. The mirror came into play well here and she was able to take a face fucking with no problems.

After a few minutes of that, I asked for RO via 69 and we moved to the bed. She tasted fresh and I could also taste her pussy getting wet as I fingered her as well. DT continued to feel great here and this is also where she did some loud spitting on my dick. I removed her bra in this position also and she asked me to be gentle with her breasts. Shortly after, she moved between my legs and drained out my soul as I finished in her mouth. Never had quite an orgasm quite like it as I felt my extremities go numb.

After some clean up and small talk, the oral continued. I was struggling a bit here and in hindsight I realised that my blood wasn't really flowing as my extremities still felt numb. Wasn't able to stay hard but Veronica kept at it. Took 2 breaks asking for water and trying to sit up to get the blood flowing. After a longer break, went for a 3rd try since my first orgasm and once again had my dick in her mouth. I was able to cum this time. Shortly after finishing, I checked the time and it had pretty much been 1 hour (the time does fly), so I started getting dressed and on my way out.

Conclusion An amazing oral experience and my dick was probably in her mouth for at least 40 minutes of it. I didn't end up fucking her but the mouth was what I was there for anyway. A great experience as a first punt and it may set the bar high. I would return but I'll likely try a few other talents first.

Offline S1MPLEK1NG

Perfect, at least you had a better time than I did - made the mistake of booking for 15 minutes :dash: :lol:

Offline Yankee41

The naked natt was a nice bonus.

Thanks for the review.  Lot of new guys posting reviews quickly which is nice to see.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 07:06:59 am by Yankee41 »

Offline Bond

Thanks for the review. This girl has been on my HL for ages but now I really need to see her next time I'm in London.

Offline MLawro93

Offline S1MPLEK1NG

How much did you pay OP?

He mentioned meeting for an hour, so I guess the standard "£130" as stated on her profile.

Offline MLawro93

He mentioned meeting for an hour, so I guess the standard "£130" as stated on her profile.

He mentioned CIM, and I believe that is extra...

Offline Ilovesluts

She looks too cheap for my taste. She's friendly tho but not my cup of tea.
Banned reason: undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline bedhedred

I was looking for somebody else and I chanced upon this 2016 pic of her. Looking good.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dopedj

I was looking for somebody else and I chanced upon this 2016 pic of her. Looking good.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Yep Thts what she looks like when I saw her in 2017 in her flat
Curly hair and wears glasses — you would pass her by on the street and not giver her a second glance.

Offline Manutd007

Yep Thts what she looks like when I saw her in 2017 in her flat
Curly hair and wears glasses — you would pass her by on the street and not giver her a second glance.

Have to agree on this,the one time I saw her she was underwhelming in looks, she's pretty with a slim body but nothing special at all.
Offcourse she does know how to dt and give good owo but as im average sized other polish and Hungarian girls have and do give me similar sensations without the premium of £130 hour and the hustle of getting a booking with her. Needless to say after my one and only visit as I didt find her that attractive as expected I left the punt underwhelmed. Perhaps I may post a neutral if I'm bovered.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 10:21:31 am by Manutd007 »

Offline aj12345

Have to agree on this,the one time I saw her she was underwhelming in looks, she's pretty with a slim body but nothing special at all.
Offcourse she does know how to dt and give good owo but as im average sized other polish and Hungarian girls have and do give me similar sensations without the premium of £130 hour and the hustle of getting a booking with her. Needless to say after my one and only visit as I didt find her that attractive as expected I left the punt underwhelmed. Perhaps I may post a neutral if I'm bovered.
That's exactly how I felt about her flatmate Natt. Nice girl but couldn't see what the big deal is about her.

Offline bedhedred

I have to disagree with nay sayers. The price is too keen but I like those pictures and visited her 3 times in the middle of last year. If anything the pictures are inducing me to put her back on radar.

Offline Manutd007

That's exactly how I felt about her flatmate Natt. Nice girl but couldn't see what the big deal is about her.

Can't comment on her as haven't seen her, does look good on pics thou. Veronica on the other hand is not Beautiful IMO, and looking at other positive reviews I can see couple reviews still posting her looks at 7/10, but it is that lovely owo and DT (plus anal skills etc) coupled with her reputable rep which allows her to charge what she does. But again in terms of looks even as per above photos (ta Don) she is clearly not Beautiful IMHO.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 11:48:47 am by Manutd007 »