Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Coventry  (Read 1841 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline YoungerStill

First review so I'm sorry for any errors. Thankfully I've now been able to create an account and help give back to you guys. I'm happy to take on board feedback and comments.

Date: January 2021
Price: £120 for an hour

[The provider]

I would say she met my expectations and her photo's on her advert is an fair reflection. In terms of looks and body I would say 7.5/10

[Location]

Was an apartment in Coventry city centre near the bus station. Finding it was easy enough and there was no problems in terms of appearance.

[Services]

Owo, Ro, protected sex and massage.

[Communications]

Booked via SMS and called when I arrived near the location.
There were no problems with booking her.

[The meet]

I was happy with her level of enthusiasm and engagement. She seemed enthusiastic and offered what I wanted. I would say her English is limited but overall fine as I'm not the biggest talker. I somehow managed two rounds and for me that's extremely rare!.

[Overall]

I feel like she is really good value for money and I didn't have any problems. It was good to have an punt again I've been abstaining due to the current problem. Lost my resolve and the other brain did the talking.  :unknown:
overall 8/10

[Links]

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline hypersexual

Added to HL and booked in for 1 hour tomorrow. Review  to follow. :)
Banned reason: Multiple accounts - Hypersexual, Woodie, thehumblepunter and Pike
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online mr.bluesky

Her profile states town: Coventry yet when someone asks what railway station is she near to she states 4 minutes away from Leamington spa station. I can only assume she has moved to coventry since then  :unknown:

Offline misterjt111

I sent her a text the other day and she said she is based near Pool Meadow bus station in Coventry city centre.  I was querying the same thing about Leamington.  Just appears to be an error

Offline xxpat

Wow, this lady had a great rep down in london, as the reviews show, would feature on here in threads as 1of the best / most attractive thai girls in london, so v interesting shes up here, her likes list does seem to have shrank though as a thai girl working the agencies in london she was was always RIM/CIM etc doesnt look those services still offered..