Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - London, High Street Kensington  (Read 5999 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline saymyname

Disclaimer: new member so review relates to meetings 2 months ago, one in the first week of November, the second in the last week of November.

Summary: Attractive Thai lady offering a relaxed GFE.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Communication: Via SMS. Easy booking, day before.

Cost: £150 for 1 hour

Location: Incall, Central London, 2 mins walk from High Street Kensington. (However, profile has changed and now says Coventry, not sure if this is permanent or temporary)

Premises: Small studio flat on the first floor. Discreet entrance.  Room is the entire flat, so feels much larger than the typical pokey room.  As well as a double bed, there was a long mirror, and a massage table. Shower is small, and a very tight fit for two.

Review: Victoria is a very attractive lady. The pictures on AW are accurate. She is slim with large fake breasts. First time I saw her she was wearing black lingerie, and the second time she was wearing the gold bikini shown in her photos. Both meetings were similar so description below is a combination of both meetings.

Victoria was initially quite shy. She offered me a shower and I asked her to join me. It was a tight squeeze but I quite enjoyed the initimateness of it. We started kissing, initially with no tongue, but gradually went to full DFK. We then started washing each other down. I tried to play with her arse but she made it clear it was a no go area.

We then moved to the bed, where she gave me OWO. Not the best but definitely above average, the main thing lacking being her inability to deep throat.  I then went down on her, which she seemed to appreciate.  Then on with the condom, and sex in several positions.  When I was about to cum, I took off the condom and titty fucked her, blowing my load onto her breasts and neck.

Afterwards, she gave me a massage which was more a typical gentle Swedish massage rather than the more firm Thai style massage. When time was up, we took another shower together and I left a happy man.

Overall, very nice experience. She is definitely a GFE rather than a PSE. If you are looking for a "Maria" type meet, then she's not for you.  But if you are looking for an attractive "sweet" girl, then I would recommend.

Offline rage666

She is a good fuck, but was not very responsive/vocal during our sessions.

Offline saymyname

She is a good fuck, but was not very responsive/vocal during our sessions.

Yes, that's true. But I prefer that to the loud ridiculous fake moans/screams of others

Offline Jonestown

She is no longer in HSK/London, now working in Coventry  :(

Offline stuart.

She is no longer in HSK/London, now working in Coventry  :(

Anyone know if she's staying in Coventry or planning to come back eventually? I really want to meet this one.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 03:06:24 pm by stuart. »

Offline magnetico

now working in Coventry  :(
and her current pics are hot hot hot  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline saymyname

Anyone know if she's staying in Coventry or planning to come back eventually? I really want to meet this one.

Looks like she is back in London, but near London Bridge. If it wasn't for this lockdown  :dash:

Offline magnetico

Looks like she is back in London, but near London Bridge. If it wasn't for this lockdown  :dash:

And now she took the train from London Bridge to...Redhill  :dash:

Offline magnetico

Looks like she stopped doing OWO so it's not a big loss  :(

Offline MrMohican

...and no CIM anymore either. Id happilly see Victoria again - one of the prettiest WGs Ive ever visited and her body is pretty much flawless in my opinion - but I do enjoy emptying the contents of my balls into her mouth - till she goes back to her old service offer she'll be off my repeat list

Offline magnetico

till she goes back to her old service offer she'll be off my repeat list

Same.

Offline 76shen

On her AW it still shows the nearest tub station is London Bridge. and in Redhill. Why hasn't she changed this. she planing on coming back after this lockdown.