Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: northern kara punt  (Read 3903 times)

THE MASTER MASON

Fellow uk punters anybody recommend northern kara or sexy Emily in beamish.

pierrot

Top right corner of the page, theres a box titled search.
Try there first.

Offline UN_Dr

Kara yes. Not seen Emily but if you do then a review would be good thanks.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Fellow uk punters anybody recommend northern kara or sexy Emily in beamish.
I'm afraid that I was always taught to be cautious.

THE MASTER MASON

I shall give you a word or part it with you pass shibleth

Offline FLYING BLUE

I shall give you a word or part it with you pass shibleth
Accepted without token or grip...but all other similar communication via pm please brother

Offline LostInMackemLand

Accepted without token or grip...but all other similar communication via pm please brother

They're here !!!!  :hi:

Danny boy

I've gotta mate that's a mason, think he says he's grandmaster flash or something now

Offline ohfook1t

so what is a free mason?  do they put fireplaces in for nowt

Alistairs

THE MASTER MASON

Alistairs

I think that is best left secret. Dont want to many people finding out who I am but obviously Im under the GLOS. How about yourself ?

Danny boy

ah jeeze the dodgey handshake brigade are taking over, I know of one or two lodges through my mate, but that's about it

Offline Shyandrew2001

so what is a free mason?  do they put fireplaces in for nowt

+1. What is a free mason? Heard of them obviously but no idea what they actually are/do?

Online mcb

+1. What is a free mason? Heard of them obviously but no idea what they actually are/do?
That’s because they’re not supposed to tell outsiders. It’s all hush-hush.

Offline ohfook1t

I think they wear one trouser leg rolled up, where a silly hat, and plenty loads of dodgy goings on!! Why else would u keep it quiet. But why all the silly talk on here with your stupid phrases it's a punting forum.do these masons get looked up to in the real world? Like some sort of celeb or pillar of the community?. Nope thought not just a normal bloke like everyone else

Offline FLYING BLUE

I think they wear one trouser leg rolled up, where a silly hat, and plenty loads of dodgy goings on!! Why else would u keep it quiet. But why all the silly talk on here with your stupid phrases it's a punting forum.do these masons get looked up to in the real world? Like some sort of celeb or pillar of the community?. Nope thought not just a normal bloke like everyone else

There is some truth in what you have heard or read - probably not best discussed on an open forum but I am happy to answer genuine questions via PM if anyone is genuinely interested...
I will say however, that we are not a secret society - we are a society with secrets - a big difference - & in the main, it's about being part of a very charitable organisation whose members keep some very ancient traditions alive to pass on to new generations.
Cheers
FB

PS - there is no call for that kind of comment - we are all different on this forum & stupid phrases or not, I contribute to this forum as much as anyone.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 03:13:34 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Barry Shipton

Maybe we should all live and let live, and judge people more on what they contribute to the forum?

A few years back I would probably have been equally cynical but I think the Masons are more open today as they had a bad press.

I was always suspicious, but then a guy I had known for years invited me to an event as he was Master of his local lodge. Didn't shout it from the rooftops, but quite happy to talk about it if you asked him.

Turns out (in my uninformed outsiders view) they are an organisation like Rotary International but with a bit more ritual, and likewise do a load of work fund raising for charity but with the added bonus of having a bar at the lodge where you can escape from the missus for a couple of hours!

Even though it would be a useful cover for an evening punt but think it takes hours of study to become a member.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Maybe we should all live and let live, and judge people more on what they contribute to the forum?

A few years back I would probably have been equally cynical but I think the Masons are more open today as they had a bad press.

I was always suspicious, but then a guy I had known for years invited me to an event as he was Master of his local lodge. Didn't shout it from the rooftops, but quite happy to talk about it if you asked him.

Turns out (in my uninformed outsiders view) they are an organisation like Rotary International but with a bit more ritual, and likewise do a load of work fund raising for charity but with the added bonus of having a bar at the lodge where you can escape from the missus for a couple of hours!

Even though it would be a useful cover for an evening punt but think it takes hours of study to become a member.

Pretty much sums it up Barry really :thumbsup:

Offline LostInMackemLand

Go to the one at Beamish and ask away.

Basilbasset

Boy has this thread lost the plot!

Offline FLYING BLUE

Boy has this thread lost the plot!

Yes, you are right.... probably my fault there - sorry chaps :cry:

nutley

In other news, I popped my Northern Kara cherry yesterday.. What can I say? Simply the best punt I've ever had. She is unreal in every aspect. She also gave me some excellent feedback on AW and was happy for me to text her when I fancied another punt. She's going to bankrupt me...

Offline FLYING BLUE

In other news, I popped my Northern Kara cherry yesterday.. What can I say? Simply the best punt I've ever had. She is unreal in every aspect. She also gave me some excellent feedback on AW and was happy for me to text her when I fancied another punt. She's going to bankrupt me...

Yes, she does tend to have that effect :rose:

Offline johnr1

Mike Hunt

Does NK do cim or facial? Also having looked at her page says she does uniforms and rather hot picture in tie..any one had her in uniform is what...just got a slot next week  with her

Offline FLYING BLUE

Does NK do cim or facial? Also having looked at her page says she does uniforms and rather hot picture in tie..any one had her in uniform is what...just got a slot next week  with her
I don't recall her doing either - face due to make up issues (I don't blame her) :)

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Does NK do cim or facial?

When I saw her back in August she didn't do CIM or facials - I specifically asked about both.

Mike Hunt

I couldn't see it on likes so assumed she didn't. I am thinking of asking her to wear school uniform based sole off that profile pic! Not something would normally ask for but looks proper horny

nutley

She wore the schoolgirl dress for me.. No CIM or facial but the whole experience was mega