Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilly big ass - croydon  (Read 2094 times)

19 review(s) for CAMILLY BIG ASS (11 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

15 min

Physical: Her face is not attractive(to me) and this was not helped by her acne scars
Very thick bbw, thick thighs, massive ass

Personality: She came across up her own ass

Service: Poor service, huffing and puffing had an attitude as if she was doing a favour

Location: Flat in the thornton heath/west croydon area. It was fit for purpose

OW: mediocre
Reverse CG: This was good but she stopped it after about 30 seconds which was annoying
Doggy: This was good due to her ass
Missionary: Didn't enjoy looking at her face as I didnt find it attractive and also her vibe

Could only recommend her as a one off due to the uniqueness of her body but that aside I could not recommend
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 12:06:53 am by punther »
Banned reason: Ignoring advice and arguing over veri pic rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline centry

I never understood why WG's have bad attitudes during sessions, earning £100+ an hour is a privilege  for a lot of people, if you get repeat clients then you'll be raking it in.

It's sad that they can't see that logic.

Offline Stealthmode

Offline jordan452

Unlucky OP I had a similar experience she’s a waste of hard earned cash.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288916.0
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 09:16:05 am by jordan452 »

Offline punther

I never understood why WG's have bad attitudes during sessions, earning £100+ an hour is a privilege  for a lot of people, if you get repeat clients then you'll be raking it in.

It's sad that they can't see that logic.

would think it  was common sense

like with most service businesses the bulk of the income comes from repeat customers

Offline punther

Offline punther

Offline BMW

Exact experience as mine, her attitude and service stink. Strong negative from me. 

Offline Stealthmode

Exact experience as mine, her attitude and service stink. Strong negative from me.

Was this within the last 6 months? IF yes - then drop a review

Offline BMW

Was this within the last 6 months? IF yes - then drop a review

Yes it was writing one up now

Offline MrMan2021

I went to see the bird this evening in norbury. I had good experience. She was friendly, clean, good attitude and a great fuck. Ass was fucking huge and did not disappoint. Paid for 30 mins but shot bolt
In 10  :lol:

She did tell me that she hadnt been very busy due to the lockdown. So she was probably grateful for any dough she could get.

Offline Donutman2021

How is the go house? Is it rundown and dingy with a body guard or is it clean and nice
Banned reason: Troll with no intention of contributing.