Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CherryPie69 - Preston  (Read 4234 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4482239) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for CherryPie69XX (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fathom

Forgive me if the formatting of this review is all wrong, seen as it is my first one. Anyway, first saw this lady back in September, have seen her twice since, most recently in November, as it’s the most recent, this is the one I shall review.

External Link/Members Only

Found a day in November where I had a plausible “reason” to go to Preston, so thought I would I would book once more with this lady.

Communication - Excellent, all done via WhatsApp.

Price and time spent - £120 for 30 mins.

Location - Well appointed, discreet apartment on road off New Hall Lane.

Meet itself - arrived at the address, was slightly early, messaged not a problem, “I am ready, come on up” was the response. Off I went, greeted by Cherry wearing negligee, and looking divine. Went in and straight into a deep, passionate bout of french kissing by the door. Moved into the bedroom, and this continued, we were running out hands allover one another, she started massaging my by now throbbing phallus through my jeans, and then slowly, and tantalising knelt down, unbuttoned my jeans, and pulled out my pulsing member. She started giving the most wonderful OWO, plenty of eye contact and passion. After a few minutes, I felt it was time I returned the favour, on to the bed, and into 69, her pussy was beautifully maintained, and tasted heavenly, her taste, her moans of appreciation, combined with her exceptional oral skills nearly had me exploding, I hastily withdrew. After Cherry hopped off me, back to some more delightful kissing, on with the condom, and Cherry mounted me, and started riding me CG, the enthusiasm, noises, passion, and whole experience, it didn’t take me long until I exploded inside the condom. Cherry remained, and we continued kissing further. She dismounted, I was offered a shower, which I took her up on, plenty of shower gel (neutral smelling), and fresh towels. Finished the meet by running about 15 mins over, chatting and such. Ended by paying, did this by BACS. Overall, incredibly happy with this meet, and the two previous. I will be returning.

Offline HeavyRepeater25

First review and you paid by BACS at the end 🤔. Sounds a bit sketchy to me
Banned reason: Creepy as fuck - not welcome here
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Fathom

Offline Tankengine48

Yes. But it was his third visit at that point. So a regular?

Offline Clitheroelad

£120 for 30 minutes ?

Not for me.

Offline MrF86

Where did you swipe the card? Between her ass cheeks?  :sarcastic:
Banned reason: Multiple Accounts incl LYL
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline george r

pics look great but not cheap ..

Offline Blackpool Rock

£120 for 30 minutes ?

Not for me.
Yeah looks the business but piss take pricing with limited likes and CIM not on offer unless it's discretionary when she sees you.

I'm thinking bank transfer was the only realistic way of paying as that much cash would have been too heavy to carry around, presumably also needed a loan and bank transfer from the world bank  :D

Offline cideruk

I saw her before I was a member in here, great punt, FaF

But aye pricey

Been meaning to see her again but Preston centre a bot of a bind vs where I met her before (her own house)

Offline Fathom

Yeah looks the business but piss take pricing with limited likes and CIM not on offer unless it's discretionary when she sees you.

I'm thinking bank transfer was the only realistic way of paying as that much cash would have been too heavy to carry around, presumably also needed a loan and bank transfer from the world bank  :D

Haha, well quite. I just find bank transfer much easier myself.

Offline fakenamehere

Much easier to get caught out as well surely? Is this not an issue for you, as you previously said you needed an excuse to go into preston?

Offline Fathom

Much easier to get caught out as well surely? Is this not an issue for you, as you previously said you needed an excuse to go into preston?

You are very right sir. However I move the money from an account that a certain someone is clueless exists. So yes the risk is slightly more, but it’s just a habit I have gotten into.

Offline scutty brown

Easy to guess which building it is from the background in those photos!

Offline cideruk

Easy to guess which building it is from the background in those photos!

She gives a full postcode and street on her page

Lots of her pics were in a basement at her own home, but it looks to have been thinned down of late

Offline scutty brown

Lots of her pics were in a basement at her own home, but it looks to have been thinned down of late

I take it back - that brickwork looked like the inside of the mill, but obviously not

Offline Gordon Bennett

You are very right sir. However I move the money from an account that a certain someone is clueless exists. So yes the risk is slightly more, but it’s just a habit I have gotten into.

But are there not issues about her now knowing your name and possibly being able to identify other info relating to your account and real life - I think this is the issue most punters have about bank-to-bank transfers.
She maybe all fragrant and lovely today but who knows what the future holds if she goes a bit menapausal and weird on you?

Offline Fathom

But are there not issues about her now knowing your name and possibly being able to identify other info relating to your account and real life - I think this is the issue most punters have about bank-to-bank transfers.
She maybe all fragrant and lovely today but who knows what the future holds if she goes a bit menapausal and weird on you?

I can’t argue with you there. You make valid points sir.

Offline Asianfcuker

Quote from her Awork profile
I own a beautiful apartment on Mercer Street, PR1 4LQ.

Can't say I like her taste in living in a street whore area   :scare: :scare: :scare:

AF

Offline Fathom

Can't say I like her taste in living in a street whore area   :scare: :scare: :scare:

AF

She doesn’t live there, just works from there. The apartment is lovely, the area is vile though.

Offline Asianfcuker

She doesn’t live there, just works from there. The apartment is lovely, the area is vile though.

I didn't mean to imply she does lives there,Maybe I should have said owing as She say's she "Owns" an apartment on Mercer St, not a very wise investment.

I'm a Prestonian born & bred and know the area well, it's a den of iniquity.

AF
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 11:31:58 pm by Asianfcuker »

Offline Fathom

I didn't mean to imply she does lives there,Maybe I should have said owing as She say's she "Owns" an apartment on Mercer St, not a very wise investment.

AF

Ah I know sir, the area is vile and grotesque.

Offline scutty brown

AF

Its often a den of Rom barebackers

Offline Prestonlad327

She caught my eye a while ago, but £120 for half an hour and requesting a deposit, it’s a no from me!

Offline cideruk

Presume paying by BACS she knows some details about you, but you know details about her too.

Offline cideruk

AF

Saw a smashing black lass in that block ages ago, unfortunately can't find her on AW any more.

Maybe finished Uni and now all settled down with her past a deep and darkest secret  :D

Offline scutty brown

Saw a smashing black lass in that block ages ago, unfortunately can't find her on AW any more.

Maybe finished Uni and now all settled down with her past a deep and darkest secret  :D

Olivia? Seems to have packed it in when Covid arrived

Offline cideruk

Olivia? Seems to have packed it in when Covid arrived

Must admit I can't remember name

Great body, big boobs, hourglass, pretty, sexy undies, good service
Smothered in coconut oil or some-such

Offline scutty brown

Must admit I can't remember name

Great body, big boobs, hourglass, pretty, sexy undies, good service
Smothered in coconut oil or some-such

Sounds like her, but there was another east african girl who also rotated through that flat

Offline cideruk

Sounds like her, but there was another east african girl who also rotated through that flat

This lass did seem foreign I have to admit - accent etc

Great punt mind

Offline cideruk

Offline scutty brown

?? could be here I saw

External Link/Members Only

different name - think she was "sensual olivia" but otherwise seems to fit

Offline cideruk

different name - think she was "sensual olivia" but otherwise seems to fit

Some bad reviews in here for Olivia Playmate   

So maybe not same lass

Offline scutty brown

Some bad reviews in here for Olivia Playmate   

So maybe not same lass

Classy Olivia, not Sensual
16 positives, 4 negatives, same profile, but as I said, she and another girl rotated in that flat

Offline punterjoe

Good information Fathom and once this T4 business is over I will be visiting Preston. Love your style on the secret bank account