Author Topic: Aurora S Ryder - Thornaby  (Read 6071 times)


33 review(s) for A_Sophia (21 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline C-R-Tees

External Link/Members Only

Glad to see I can contribute a little more to this site with the relaxation of rules on the time limit for a review. Due to lockdowns I haven't had too many punts this year, but at least I can contribute some of my more positive experiences with escorts in the area.

This was early January 2020 when she was in Thornaby. Comms were really good, I asked to meet as early as possible the next morning, she gave me a choice of times which we agreed on and then asked me to confirm by text in the morning. It was £100 for 30 minutes which seems to be her usual price when in the area, a lot higher than others in Teesside but not many in the area look as good as she does so it seemed worth it. I did so and she text back with the post code asking me to confirm when I arrived. The location was central Thornaby right next to the town centre, which I'm sure quite a lot of WGs use.

When I arrived there was a little bit of a problem as she asked me to come back in 5 minutes, being so near the town centre was a bit of a double edged sword here. A lot of people are passing so you can't help but feel as though you look a little suspicious but at least there are a lot of places to kill time while waiting. When I came back she let me straight in. She looked incredible, there's clearly some airbrushing in her pictures but she genuinely looks like a model and I was happy with the decision I made.

Most of the bad reviews mention that she's a little mechanical and I can see where some of that comes from. She doesn't make a massive effort to talk and on a couple of occasions checked her watch when we were talking, but admittedly I wasn't really looking for a stimulating conversation so it didn't bother me too much. I didn't find the service mechanical but it seems like she has a set way of doing things in each booking which might not work for everyone but in my opinion the kissing was really good although not too deep, oral was amazing with a lot of eye contact and ball licking and the sex was really good. She wasn't exactly sticking her tongue down my throat or jumping on me in the way that someone like Jess in Stockton does, but it was still very enjoyable.

Her profile regularly seems to disappear and reappear on AW and I think she's only been back in the north east once since this but I would definitely see her again. I know she used to travel with Innocent Dolly, who I'm aware has a bad reputation (I know that's an understatement), and I was interested in a duo with them both but I'm unsure if they are still travelling together. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll be back in the area again once tier 4 restrictions are over.

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for another review and I’m glad that this one was a positive compared to the other!

As for Innocent Dolly - “bad reputation”?  That’s an understatement!  :hi:  :D

Offline C-R-Tees

As for Innocent Dolly - “bad reputation”?  That’s an understatement!  :hi:  :D

Yep, yet I'm still tempted to see her as she's in the area. Not sure what that says about me  :lol:.

Online Bertbanger99

£150 for half hour, she can do one!, it's clearly all about the money for her, which ironically at that price she will probably make less than if she charged £60 pH

Offline Shearer1955


Offline C-R-Tees

£150 for half hour, she can do one!, it's clearly all about the money for her, which ironically at that price she will probably make less than if she charged £60 pH

I think she charges different prices depending on the location. I'd go see her again at £100 for 30 minutes but wouldn't pay £150 for 30 minutes with anyone.