Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy Katusha - TOFTT - Cambridge  (Read 3918 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6038681) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6764513) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline JayEZ2K

**** Happy New Year, my Friends!!
After spending the holidays alone, Christmas alone, hours and days alone, I wanted to break the loneliness with some very intimate, one-on-one contact. But after hours of failing to get a punt, poor coms, and walking away from one punt, I was getting desperate. I was very wary of this punt, given some obvious red flags, but being out of options, I proceeded with caution...

AW Link: External Link/Members Only     
VS Link: External Link/Members Only
Phone: +447404242167

Comms: Sounded Romanian on the phone, which put me off. But I proceeded anyways. In person she was smiling and friendly, and didn't sound Romanian. Said she's from France and somewhere else in the EE.

Location: Just off the main street going into the City Centre, not far from Reality Checkpoint.

Name: Katy Katusha

Looks: As in photos. Pretty face, nice young body with a perfect small waist, perfect curves and hips, sexy legs, perfect ass, bubble butt, and medium perky breasts with small-ish pink nipples. About mid-30s. Hygiene good.

Service: Smiling and friendly, hugging with he reciprocating with warm, GFE contact which put me at ease. She followed my lead. B2B. RO and rim on offer, but I'm trying to cut down on sticking my tongue up stranger's butts. When I was ready, OW was good. And OW in 69 position. CG position with no hesitation or complaints, with her lovely body on mine, perky breasts on display for viewing and sucking. Then spanked her ass with my pelvis in Doggy, with her face down, ass up and on display for me. On her own accord she laid down for my favourite position, Prone. Her ass was perfectly viewed in this position, her round bubble butt, cheeks grabbed by the handful, exposing my cock going in and out of her pussy, and exposing her anus for viewing. I got a time warning around 20 minutes, so switched to mish and let her know I'd finish soon, to avoid any additional time warnings. Gave her a good shagging, cock deep in her pussy with one leg up, and before long, came inside her, pumping and flexing, without any rush as I got all the drops out and into her pussy (into the condom). Bit of chat while I dressed, and then I left happy (at the 30 minute mark).

Overall: One of the hottest girls I've had sex with in a long time, and one of the sexiest of 2020. And although this was my slowest year of punting due to all the lockdowns and isolation, I still managed to punt 44 different girls in 2020; 26 of which were new girls, and 18 of which I punted before in previous years.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

These are the Fake/Defunct links/Phone as pointed out by Watts. I wouldn't patronize these, as they will hopefully fall into disuse. 
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
+447448045243

« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 03:56:30 am by JayEZ2K »

Offline Flightfan

Happy New Year to you too.

Nice one. On my hot list for safer times.

Strangely her AW profile says she's a Rom and VS has her as a French national, speaking many European languages but not Romanian!

Probably is a rare Rom with a work ethic. Long may it last!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 10:05:44 am by Flightfan »

Offline Alwayswhoreney

Looks like a little cracker  :thumbsup:

Was the OW by your choice or her insistence? She has OWO listed on her likes, was it on offer in reality?

Offline Narnia

Happy New year to you Jay, Thanks for the review and TOFTT  :hi:

Definitely one for the HL, did she mention how long she was staying in the area for?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Hah! came very close to giving her a ring last night but the "petiete French"  being a Rom said "no way Jose"!

Loud enough the let Jay pave the way!..

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers all. For OWO, over comms it was a no, and I almost didn't book due to the discrepancy with the profile. I think the best strategy would be to look as clean and dapper as possible, and ask in person. If it's an extra, you might set a small +10 limit.

Hah! came very close to giving her a ring last night but the "petiete French"  being a Rom said "no way Jose"!

Loud enough the let Jay pave the way!..
Cheers, Watts. Due to lack of oriental and other options at the moment, I've been forced to look at Roms. After a bit of luck, I'll try some others, and hopefully fare as well as with this one!

Offline JayEZ2K

Happy New year to you Jay, Thanks for the review and TOFTT  :hi:

Definitely one for the HL, did she mention how long she was staying in the area for?
Cheers Narnia, she said she'd be here for another month.

Offline Alwayswhoreney

Thanks for the info re OWO, I’ll probably pass because it’s a deal breaker for me, and I don’t want to wager the punt money on that gamble.

As to your Rom plan, a few years ago I saw a few based on hot galleries and AW feedback (didn’t know about UKP back then), and all I can say is prepare for the full spectrum of best to worst.
I’ve ended up overrunning by 2 hours for free with a Rom girl who drained me beyond dry due to insane chemistry, and I’ve had a girl actually answer her phone and have a conversation while I was doing her in mish 😳🤨 I also have walked from several switches.

I gave up on Rom’s just because of the increased gamble, but if you are prepared for the negatives, there are some good Rom girls out there - good luck finding them 😎

Offline Caravaggina

Great review Jay thanks, wondering what the OW was like, did she go deep at all? Don't mind covered if the BJ is still good. Eye contact? Any full DT? She let/encourage you to hold her hair etc? Also how tight was her puss?

On my HL for sure and very tempted as she's petite and right up my street. Thanks in advance   :drinks:

Offline JayEZ2K

Thanks for the info re OWO, I’ll probably pass because it’s a deal breaker for me...
You could try asking. Sometimes they change their mind if business is slow.

... wondering what the OW was like... Also how tight was her puss?
I'm not a big fan of BJ, so I don't remember, but onto the sex, and her pussy was tight. There were a few times I've had to stop her because I almost came.

Also, I updated, but in another thread. I think she could be a local staple, but could use some coaching. We have so few options, we need to work with what he have. Be sure to confirm whatever services you want before booking. If you use a punting watch, you might also let her know you'll keep track of time, so you don't need time warnings. And that you'll finish by 5 minutes before end-time, and be out the door at 30 minutes (or 60 minutes).

Offline chocolategiver

Good work Mr. Jayez, on the HL. Will report my findings.
Banned reason: Piss taking over rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chorley

She does absolutely nothing for me but cheers for the review.  :thumbsup:

Offline JayEZ2K

Good work Mr. Jayez, on the HL. Will report my findings.
Cheers, that would be great to hear back. She racked up another positive recently as well. Supposedly she might move, so I'll try to see her again before then.