Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Thai - Kensington  (Read 1199 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TimTam

First review but been using the site since 2019. Going to start off with some positive bookings (mainly due to knowing what to expect from this site).

Profile Name: Veronica Cute Sexy

Date: just before second lockdown

Location: London - 2 minute walk from High Street Kensington Station (this is per her text when getting the location, I can't remember tbh)

AW profile link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Services:  OWO, RO, Penetration (Protected), Massage

Price: £150 – 60 Mins

Communication: Had tried to meet up before where she replied saying she was ill (more than once, my bad luck)  or replied too late for my liking or no reply. Guess it just depends but this occasion communication was smooth.

Physical Appearance: Petite Thai looks like her pics but not dolled up - found her cute and definitely attractive with nice boobs and slim body.

Age: Profile states 26, probs right (not good at guessing age)

Nationality: Thai

Hygiene: No issues as far I was concerned, the bathroom was tiniest one i have ever seen. It was crazy I had to squeeze through the sink and wall opposite to get to the shower. If your on the big side you are not getting through. Room was fine all in one type minus the toilet/shower.

Service:

Handed the paper over and got busy caressing her body whilst LFK. Moved onto the bed where I gave her some RO. Tasted nice and fresh down there but wasn't really getting a response so let her return the favor. She gave above average OWO, mixed the pace up and very little use of hands. Was doing a good job almost made me cum so asked her to get on top. Shes small and it was tight and i didnt last long as i would have liked. Offered to massage which I took for break between rounds. It was standard moving hands around your back, nothing professional. Asked for round 2 and she got to work on bringing the boy to life. Did doggy, mish back to doggy but couldn't cum before she tried owo/hj combination. But no luck. Had a shower and post chit chat getting dressed. All good even though i didnt cum 2nd time.

Verdict

Shes reviewed here well and would recommend to anyone that wants to see a hot thai. Won't be returning soon as I like to see new but is on my good list :)

Offline FlatEarther

First review but been using the site since 2019. Going to start off with some positive bookings (mainly due to knowing what to expect from this site).

Profile Name: Veronica Cute Sexy

Date: just before second lockdown

Location: London - 2 minute walk from High Street Kensington Station (this is per her text when getting the location, I can't remember tbh)

AW profile link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Services:  OWO, RO, Penetration (Protected), Massage

Price: £150 – 60 Mins

Communication: Had tried to meet up before where she replied saying she was ill (more than once, my bad luck)  or replied too late for my liking or no reply. Guess it just depends but this occasion communication was smooth.

Physical Appearance: Petite Thai looks like her pics but not dolled up - found her cute and definitely attractive with nice boobs and slim body.

Age: Profile states 26, probs right (not good at guessing age)

Nationality: Thai

Hygiene: No issues as far I was concerned, the bathroom was tiniest one i have ever seen. It was crazy I had to squeeze through the sink and wall opposite to get to the shower. If your on the big side you are not getting through. Room was fine all in one type minus the toilet/shower.

Service:

Handed the paper over and got busy caressing her body whilst LFK. Moved onto the bed where I gave her some RO. Tasted nice and fresh down there but wasn't really getting a response so let her return the favor. She gave above average OWO, mixed the pace up and very little use of hands. Was doing a good job almost made me cum so asked her to get on top. Shes small and it was tight and i didnt last long as i would have liked. Offered to massage which I took for break between rounds. It was standard moving hands around your back, nothing professional. Asked for round 2 and she got to work on bringing the boy to life. Did doggy, mish back to doggy but couldn't cum before she tried owo/hj combination. But no luck. Had a shower and post chit chat getting dressed. All good even though i didnt cum 2nd time.

Verdict

Shes reviewed here well and would recommend to anyone that wants to see a hot thai. Won't be returning soon as I like to see new but is on my good list :)

Used to share a flat with Zelda Thai in Earls Court. I narrowly missed out on a duo with them. I think they both did agency (Olina etc) before. She's a total hottie and great service.  :thumbsup: She's fitter than Zelda imho and when I saw her her service was phenomenal. Kept trying to go back and in duo but never lined up. Probs wouldn't have been as good anyways... usually the case
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jonestown

Thanks for the review, she sounds interesting, especially at £80 for 30 mins, a bargain for a hot thai cutie.

Ah, except that she now seems to be in Coventry.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 11:06:56 pm by Jonestown »

Offline stuart.

Always wanted to see this one but never got round to it and now she in Coventry?   :cry:

Offline RogerBoner