Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SashaLexxx, South Quay, Canary Wharf - Great service  (Read 8908 times)

55 review(s) for sashalexxx (54 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Stickman67

Long time lurker, was able to register today. Thought it was time to start contributing. More reviews to follow.

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £170 for one hour

Comms: Had seen Sasha three or four times previously but struggled to get a booking on the day. She's understandably popular. Had to text several days in advance to secure a spot on her available dates. She asked if I had any outfit requests, then texted on the day to confirm the booking and sent her postcode. Booking was in October.

Location: Discreet, well-kept apartment a short walk from South Quay station on the DLR. Big bedroom with en-suite bathroom. No complaints.

Looks: Fantastic. Was dressed as requested. Great curvy body. Boobs are fake but well done. Think she may have lip filler, doesn't add much for me personally.

The punt:

Had seen Sasha previously and was greeted with DFK and friendly convo about how I'd been. Handed over payment and took a quick shower. Once out of the bathroom there was intense DFK and then she started working her way down, kissing my chest, sucking my nipples, teasing my cock. I was rock hard before she began the OWO in full view of her big mirror.

Worked our way over to the bed where she went to town with DT and deep rimming which felt unbelievable. The suckathon became too much for me and I told her I was going to cum - she took it in her mouth before going to the bathroom to rinse.

Had a chat about how lockdown had been during the interval, before she began more OWO. Didn't take long to get hard again and she put the condom on with her mouth (love when they do that). Started with her on top, very vocal and energetic. Switched to doggy to get a proper view of her bum, before I went on top. Hammered away here with her encouragement before coming in the bag.

Had another shower and left just after the hour mark.

Would I return?
Yes, once covid cases go down in London.

Offline isaac_gauss

Just a temp break, I hope. I'd hoped to see her. Here's her Twitter (recently updated): External Link/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

Some videos just added. Underwear set and gentle kissing with Elizabeth Romanova

Offline mightymunce

Would love to see a duo with them - if only not so pricey!

Offline PatMacGroin

Some videos just added. Underwear set and gentle kissing with Elizabeth Romanova

On her AW profile? I'm still getting a no longer active message.

Offline PatMacGroin

Twitter

Ah OK. I had a scan over the twitter link, but didn't notice any recent video's. I don't have a twitter account, so can't access the media tab. I'm assuming they are visible there.

It does look like Sasha has completely removed her AW profile, rather than just temporarily deactivated it. Twitter shows an OnlyFans link as well, maybe she has found a more lucrative alternative to AW? Hope she hasn't stopped working altogether, I for one would like to see her again at some point.

Offline bedhedred

Get a twitter account. There's loads of stuff on there which you can not see on AW. Sasha is clearly using it as a free alternative to aw.

Offline deano658

According to her twitter, she is having technical issues with aw and is available as usual

Offline PatMacGroin

According to her twitter, she is having technical issues with aw and is available as usual

:lol: Looks like she's still reading UKP anyway.

Offline bedhedred

Does anyone know her current hourly rate? When I shagged her (unreviewed) it was £140.
I just spent £160 humping Lucy Mayer last week and £200 on the awful Diva Russian Ammie before Christmas.

If it's 170, I might try again, though I loved her natural boobs so much and I would have to get used to the implants.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 06:16:55 pm by bedhedred »

Offline PatMacGroin

Get a twitter account. There's loads of stuff on there which you can not see on AW. Sasha is clearly using it as a free alternative to aw.

I did set one up years ago, because some dumb tech company only used twitter for customer enquiries. They didn't even respond, and have disappeared since. No doubt set-up by idiot millennials wondering why they had no customers.

Not used it since. Can't even remember the account details. I have enough useless social media crap to ignore already. If Aw or UKP ever disappear maybe I'll reconsider.

Offline PatMacGroin

Does anyone know her current hourly rate? When I shagged her (unreviewed) it was £140.
I just spent £160 humping Lucy Mayer last week and £200 on the awful Diva Russian Ammie before Christmas.

Probably the £170 quoted by the last few reviews. I do know it was £290 for 2 hrs, last time I looked.

Offline mightymunce

Think she was £160 when I saw her.

Its been a while since I saw her. I am not a massive one to see WGs for repeat visits but I may do a re-visit :)

Offline BootsnBunches

I stopped seeing her when she stopped 30 minute bookings. A shame as she was bloody good. Lovely array of outfits and toy collection on hand. More girls should do this.

Offline mightymunce

She is pretty difficult to get an appt with - always fully booked so maybe reason she doesn't do 30 mins these days

Offline BootsnBunches

She is pretty difficult to get an appt with - always fully booked so maybe reason she doesn't do 30 mins these days

I don’t blame her at all. It just doesn’t work for me. Good luck to her.

Offline mightymunce

Was trying last week but every day fully booked

Offline Gatehouse

Ah OK. I had a scan over the twitter link, but didn't notice any recent video's. I don't have a twitter account, so can't access the media tab. I'm assuming they are visible there.

It does look like Sasha has completely removed her AW profile, rather than just temporarily deactivated it. Twitter shows an OnlyFans link as well, maybe she has found a more lucrative alternative to AW? Hope she hasn't stopped working altogether, I for one would like to see her again at some point.

Morning all!

She attempted to set up a separate ‘dom’ services profile using same name and AW auto-deleted her main profile - as is their way and consistent wih their ts and cs.

So she lost the whole thing. She is trying to get it back but only a slim chance. So there will be a new profile v soon or the old one etc. She has deffo not stopped working. Saw her Friday and fucked the arse off her.........

:)

Offline mightymunce

Dom? I always found her quite submissive. Am surprised by that

Offline mightymunce

Morning all!

She attempted to set up a separate ‘dom’ services profile using same name and AW auto-deleted her main profile - as is their way and consistent wih their ts and cs.

So she lost the whole thing. She is trying to get it back but only a slim chance. So there will be a new profile v soon or the old one etc. She has deffo not stopped working. Saw her Friday and fucked the arse off her.........

:)

Review!

Offline BootsnBunches

Dom? I always found her quite submissive. Am surprised by that

Happy to do both I’d say from my experience.

Offline mightymunce

Happy to do both I’d say from my experience.

Not really my thing but If she can cater to different tastes, that's a good thing.

Offline Hotshots76

Offline Gatehouse

Review!

I reviewed her solo before and also with other girls so not sure I saw the need.

Suffice to say she was great as ever. Ahe also has some new knickers with ‘cumslut’ printed across them which is always a nice touch.....

:thumbsup:

Offline Stonedwolf

« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 10:31:51 am by Stonedwolf »

Offline Gatehouse

Pricing seems to have gone up though?

I think thats dom profile, as its effective 04/01 and that was before her main profile was deleted.

So maybe that’s dom prices?

:unknown:

Offline Hotshots76

I have no number to contact her on :-(

Offline Stonedwolf

I think thats dom profile, as its effective 04/01 and that was before her main profile was deleted.

So maybe that’s dom prices?

:unknown:

Good catch  :thumbsup:

Offline PatMacGroin

Pricing seems to have gone up though?

Looks like that new "Dom" profile has been taken down and her original profile is accessible again. Original profile states set to distribute content only, but I'm sure that will be corrected.

Glad to see Sasha hasn't packed away her extensive collection of outfits.  :dance: Still plenty of them I want to see her in. Shame it doesn't look like I'm going to get the chance for quite a while yet.  :(

(Edit: hope she hasn't decided to increase her prices though, she's already at the upper limit of what I'm willing to pay anyone for sex.)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 12:31:54 pm by PatMacGroin »

Offline Kolo

Looks like that new "Dom" profile has been taken down and her original profile is accessible again. Original profile states set to distribute content only, but I'm sure that will be corrected.

Glad to see Sasha hasn't packed away her extensive collection of outfits.  :dance: Still plenty of them I want to see her in. Shame it doesn't look like I'm going to get the chance for quite a while yet.  :(

(Edit: hope she hasn't decided to increase her prices though, she's already at the upper limit of what I'm willing to pay anyone for sex.)

Sadly £200ph now. I was pushing the boat out at £170. Hope she sees sense and can bring it back down

Offline mightymunce

Sadly £200ph now. I was pushing the boat out at £170. Hope she sees sense and can bring it back down

Was thinking of trying a duo with her duo partner but at the best part of £500, I wonder if it's worth it  :unknown:

Offline farquhar

It's a shame about the price rise, though supply and demand I guess.

Unfortunately now out of budget.

Offline PatMacGroin

Agreed.

She's gone from £250 for 2 hrs around this time 2019 upto £350 now. An increase of 40% over 2 years, so roughly 20% year on year. That's more than a bit above an inflationary increase.

I'd like to hope it's just a reactionary blip during these troubled times. Unfortunately it's rare to see a WG's prices go down once they have been put up.  :(

Offline mightymunce

Agreed.

She's gone from £250 for 2 hrs around this time 2019 upto £350 now. An increase of 40% over 2 years, so roughly 20% year on year. That's more than a bit above an inflationary increase.

I'd like to hope it's just a reactionary blip during these troubled times. Unfortunately it's rare to see a WG's prices go down once they have been put up.  :(

£200 is a lot but this may be a rate for new clients rather than regs -.who knows.

When the reviews go up, we will see if people think its VFM

Offline Dinglebum2

She looks fit as f@ck too.....

Definitely added to my HL when next in town ....

Offline Kolo

£200 is a lot but this may be a rate for new clients rather than regs -.who knows.

When the reviews go up, we will see if people think its VFM

I’ve seen her about 5 times since September 2019. If that makes me a ‘regular’ then worth asking the question i guess.  :unknown:

Offline iq129

She lost me as a client when she increased her price to £170 per hour. Now at £200 per hour, I am not even remotely thinking of seeing her.

Offline mightymunce

She lost me as a client when she increased her price to £170 per hour. Now at £200 per hour, I am not even remotely thinking of seeing her.

She doesn't do A right?

Offline BootsnBunches

She doesn't do A right?

Definitely not. I once touched her asshole with my finger in the heat of the moment and that wasn’t welcomed.

Offline KentAde

Jeez....just seen that.....
I have seen Sasha numerous times since mid-2017, and at those prices she simply cannot be justified  :(
Alas one for the memories now.

I wonder if her mate Elizabeth has been guiding her on prices to charge, as she is way above £200ph.

Offline BootsnBunches

I have seen Sasha numerous times since mid-2017, and at those prices she simply cannot be justified  :(
Alas one for the memories now.

I wonder if her mate Elizabeth has been guiding her on prices to charge, as she is way above £200ph.

I suspect supply and demand is the issue. She’s built a good following and there are less providers around, particularly good ones.

Offline mightymunce

I suspect supply and demand is the issue. She’s built a good following and there are less providers around, particularly good ones.

I am not sure there are less providers around if you look hard enough. Ar £160, I thought she was at the limits of VFM and at £200, I wouldn't return because I have some alternative options.

Offline pepsicolaboy

+1
Pimped by her much older BF by then IMO, IIRC she also did anal?

:hi:

Offline mightymunce

+1
Pimped by her much older BF by then IMO, IIRC she also did anal?

:hi:

Not on her likes

Offline bedhedred

If it's 170, I might try again, though I loved her natural boobs so much and I would have to get used to the implants.

Now 200.

It will be 500 in a while.

Offline iq129

Now 200.

It will be 500 in a while.

She works with and shares the same apartment with Elizabeth Romanova, who charges around that much. I wouldn’t be surprised if she follows her and ends up at £500 per hour. Good for her. Whether she charges £200 or £500 an hour it makes no difference to me. I won’t be seeing her as she is already out of my budget.