Author Topic: SarahE - Middlesbrough  (Read 3172 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 1941851) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Shrekland

I'll start by saying hi and seeing sorry iv not posted a link but no idea how to on phone as new here but not new to punting ... my first review is sarah e or edible sarah ( from Middlesbrough on aw ) as she's formally known as ... iv Seen Sarah on and off for a few years and she's a lovely lass . Really easy to chat to and incredibly horny . I met with her again on Sunday for a hour outcall . She changed on arrival into stockings heels and i asked her to leave her metalica tshirt on cos it looked hot lol . Into the bed and owo which is good but not deep . Moved on to putting on a show for me with her trusty toy which always gets me going . Rubber then on before slipping in to her tight furry pussy which was soaking .. fucked her with her legs over my shoulders before blowing over her tits and face .......
Cost: £90 ph
Comms : quick text quick reply mostly available at short notice
. One of my favourite sexy milfs . Short blond hair small pert titties great arse

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Shrekland

That's her cheers for that mate

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
That's her cheers for that mate
No probs, Cheers for the review and welcome to the forum.

Offline tynetunnel

Cheers for the review and welcome to UKP  :hi:

Offline CELICA GT

Cheers for the review and welcome to UKP  :hi:
Ditto, and you cant grumble at her prices   :hi:

Offline toon972

Cheers for review, pleased you enjoyed  yourself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 01:53:31 pm by toon972 »

Offline TimeBandit

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 63
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
I'll start by saying hi and seeing sorry iv not posted a link but no idea how to on phone as new here but not new to punting ... my first review is sarah e or edible sarah ( from Middlesbrough on aw ) as she's formally known as ... iv Seen Sarah on and off for a few years and she's a lovely lass . Really easy to chat to and incredibly horny . I met with her again on Sunday for a hour outcall . She changed on arrival into stockings heels and i asked her to leave her metalica tshirt on cos it looked hot lol . Into the bed and owo which is good but not deep . Moved on to putting on a show for me with her trusty toy which always gets me going . Rubber then on before slipping in to her tight furry pussy which was soaking .. fucked her with her legs over my shoulders before blowing over her tits and face .......
Cost: £90 ph
Comms : quick text quick reply mostly available at short notice
. One of my favourite sexy milfs . Short blond hair small pert titties great arse

Is this the lass who used to call herself Edible Sarah? Never booked her but I'm tempted now on the strength of this review. Did you outcall her to your home or to a hotel can I ask?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 12:04:10 pm by daviemac »
Banned reason: Previously banned - Trinculo
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Is this the lass who used to call herself Edible Sarah? Never booked her but I'm tempted now on the strength of this review. Did you outcall her to your home or to a hotel can I ask?
I think you meant to ask the OP not me.

Offline TimeBandit

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 63
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
I think you meant to ask the OP not me.

Yes, I did, not quite used to the site yet so hit the wrong quote button. Apologies.
Banned reason: Previously banned - Trinculo
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Yes, I did, not quite used to the site yet so hit the wrong quote button. Apologies.
No bother it's sorted.

Offline spelk567

Is this the lass who used to call herself Edible Sarah? Never booked her but I'm tempted now on the strength of this review. Did you outcall her to your home or to a hotel can I ask?

I once booked her years ago before I found this site ...she's very discreet when she arrives at yours...id book her again...well worth it ...hope that helps

Offline Sar-Major

Is this the lass who used to call herself Edible Sarah? Never booked her but I'm tempted now on the strength of this review. Did you outcall her to your home or to a hotel can I ask?

From what Ican recall, a couple of those photos are ringing a bell its her.    :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Shrekland

Yeah outcall to my home . Very trustworthy lady to begin seeing her for few years now

Offline AKintner

Another one from from my AW hotlist I'm still yet to see. Thanks for the review.  I'll be putting some of January's early pay to oneside and make a booking