Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Ivy Leeds  (Read 519 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5493073) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline MrE

Hi all,

Had to register to review Ivy, hands down worst punt I’ve ever had.

Communication started ok, have directions to the flat (one of a few) she was working from. Directed me but then comm’s went silent, on and off messages as I’m trying to find and no answer on the phone. Finally got back to me and said she would buzz me in then was let in by a gent (clearly the previous punter)

On meeting Ivy she was a lot bigger than the photos, I’d say 14-16, had ripped stockings And looked like she’d had a busy day (profile says she see’s a couple of people a day)
Paid £70 for 30 mins, started with kissing, not DFK at all then a reasonable bj. Asked to fuck her and she said what position, doggy I say. Ok but can we start in mish I’m sore down there, really over the top moaning and a really unresponsive fuck. Finished then a bit of a chat, she’s texting on her phone.
Then onto another bj and she keeps checking the phone. Finished again and went for a bit of timing while she’s texting... gave up and jumped on the shower.
She’s on the phone at this point, as I’m going down the stairs pass her next punter. Proper slot machine job, a lot better out there for the money.

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only+

« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 12:00:17 pm by daviemac »