Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Not here for long-Coventry  (Read 1246 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline RobertCohn

External Link/Members Only

The meeting happened recently at an apartment in Coventry centre. I've never seen an asian girl before and had seen a couple of reviews for Victoria and so was hoping she would be free. Her profile didn't say 'available' but I called and she was able to meet. Less than an hour later I was at her apartment.

I think anyone's who's read my reviews here knows that generally I'm always pleased. Whether that's because I'm happy regardless or because I research my meets well, I'll let you decide.

Victoria says she is 22, I can well believe it. She was much smaller than I had expected. A pretty face, a tiny body with curves in all the right places. Medium and natural boobs. Completely shaven.

She was very chatty and friendly despite her English being noticeably limited.

I felt at ease right away and the meeting felt quite natural.

Sex in multiple positions. She seemed to enjoy it and I was quite turned on by her mannerisms. She is slightly more submissive if you like that. She does kiss but doesn't DFK which I was fine with.

She had a friend in another room of the apartment, I asked what her profile was on AW but she couldn't remember. We chatted for a few minutes after the main event, I understand she's moving on after the new year.

All in all a great punt. Would recommend.

Offline alibirmingham

Good review, One to keep an eye on but for me i only tend to see Thai ladies if they offer anal. Found they tend to be better at taking it then british and europeans (especially if its included in the fee and not an extra)

But still given her slim figure etc If she comes to Birmingham i may consider her for a quick 30 min punt