Author Topic: Best fake tits  (Read 91308 times)

Offline TallnHung

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Do you prefer the natural looking soft fake tits of Hot XXX Natalie or the high plastic Barbie fake boobs of Tina Tolley??? I love both types of fakes! Softer better to touch and super fake bimbo better to look at! Have booked both these girls this coming week.

HBL 





Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

For me it's Natalie all the way. 
She's a great punt too.  Thanks to reading your reviews I think I've seen her about 6 maybe 7 times now. 
Every time has been epic fun :)

Offline Adventurous

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 17
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I was thinking about giving Natalie a go. That said my preference is for firmer bolt ons givens a choice tbh. Not massively keen on the tats of Tina Tolly.

Any other recommendations? Always value your opinions - especially HBL who is on my wavelength I reckon ;-)

Anyone seen Elle? External Link/Members Only

Offline Slimjim3

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 36
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Tried with Natalie a few times but because she's lets be honest, a bargain for what you're getting she's really, really hard to book. Unless you're local and really flexible my personal experience is that I've just given up. She does look/sound great

I love a pair of big fake tits but they've always been hard to find - this isn't a case of covid/OF hurting choice there's never been many

Lara Ocean who I'm about to post a review for is my go to. Hayley Hazard I consider more of a fake ass girl but if you dig her alt look the service is very good (last seen over a year ago so can't review)
Hoping platinum cindy comes back this year

« Last Edit: July 24, 2024, 02:42:27 pm by Slimjim3 »
Banned reason: Posted neg in a fit of pique then offered to redact and post pos for booking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline gtwest

I was thinking about giving Natalie a go. That said my preference is for firmer bolt ons givens a choice tbh. Not massively keen on the tats of Tina Tolly.

Any other recommendations? Always value your opinions - especially HBL who is on my wavelength I reckon ;-)

Anyone seen Elle? External Link/Members Only

Here is an AW link
External Link/Members Only

Offline Adventurous

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 17
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Cheers for the info. Lara looks hot but the lack of kissing puts me off a bit. I think plenty of enthusiasm and dfk ;-)

Offline Slimjim3

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 36
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Happy to share info but you've been here 9 years, never reviewed and only post on huge boob girls and TS threads tells me you're probably looking for wank material and not meeting anyone no matter what info you're given/services they offer
Banned reason: Posted neg in a fit of pique then offered to redact and post pos for booking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Cheers for the info. Lara looks hot but the lack of kissing puts me off a bit. I think plenty of enthusiasm and dfk ;-)
I’d love to know why you haven’t contributed anything since joining in 2015?
I’m sure you are aware all members are expected to review

Offline Saint.George

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Do you prefer the natural looking soft fake tits of Hot XXX Natalie or the high plastic Barbie fake boobs of Tina Tolley??? I love both types of fakes! Softer better to touch and super fake bimbo better to look at! Have booked both these girls this coming week.

HBL 

Hidden Image/Members Only


Natalie is on my list of SPs to try - she looks amazing. She seems to be on holiday right now.

Tolley looks great, too, but I'm less into the PSE thing, I think.

Offline mike781

Natalie is on my list of SPs to try - she looks amazing. She seems to be on holiday right now.

Tolley looks great, too, but I'm less into the PSE thing, I think.

Natalie not only looks incredible in-person but she's lovely, too. Really caring with safety a priority. I'll see her again when I can (and leave a review this time). Keep an eye out for her.

Offline Punterperson1971

Natalie not only looks incredible in-person but she's lovely, too. Really caring with safety a priority. I'll see her again when I can (and leave a review this time). Keep an eye out for her.
Hopefully she will be touting as she’s stated it on her profile,one of like to see if she tours up to midlands

Offline David1970

Natalie not only looks incredible in-person but she's lovely, too. Really caring with safety a priority. I'll see her again when I can (and leave a review this time). Keep an eye out for her.

I take it you gave her a positive when you did your review?
Any change could post the link to your review.

Offline mike781

I take it you gave her a positive when you did your review?
Any change could post the link to your review.

I didn't actually write a review here, but did leave her a positive on AW. Can't remember why, but would definitely see her again. Pure eye candy and her dirty talk and accent made things very challenging.

Offline Hugeboobslover

« Last Edit: October 14, 2025, 06:23:07 am by Hugeboobslover »

Offline TallnHung

The next girl on my list is Mila Cruz at AW or Stella at Kingslover

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

1600cc of tits. Yummy big fake bazookas…

HBL

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

She has a cracking set on her.  Looking forward to the review :)
hungarian too, in my experience they are quite often very good SPs as a nationality :)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2025, 12:27:47 pm by TallnHung »

Offline Momodan38

Commenting so I can be notified of future posts.

Great thread HBL  :drinks:

Offline Mstar86

Commenting so I can be notified of future posts.

Great thread HBL  :drinks:

I’ve always wanted this thread to come back and Mila was the perfect girl to do it.

Just hope there are more like her to find soon.

Offline webpunter

@Hbl
Had a look at your review on her
What struck me about her amazing rack is that from the side you see that there's a real weight to them
& a perfect shape
Sadly way above my budget

Also noticed that she has her own website
External Link/Members Only
600 the hour 1200 for two ...
More pics tho some look a bit shopped smoothed over to be expected

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter


Offline Momodan38

I keep getting rate limited trying to go through this thread. So what’s the rule, are we sharing huge fake tits like Hot xxx Natalie and Nicole Lovee or can we go smaller?

Speaking of those two SPs, both on my HL for a long time. Nathalie I just can’t be arsed to trek to Woodford and Nicole never seems to tour London at a suitable time for me.

Offline DastardlyDick

I keep getting rate limited trying to go through this thread. So what’s the rule, are we sharing huge fake tits like Hot xxx Natalie and Nicole Lovee or can we go smaller?
Going by the header, any enhanced tits are eligible, and "best" is obviously very subjective - you might think that staying close to a natural shape, while being bigger is better than chebs that look like someone's attached a pair of football's to the burds chest.

Offline Hugeboobslover

Going by the header, any enhanced tits are eligible, and "best" is obviously very subjective - you might think that staying close to a natural shape, while being bigger is better than chebs that look like someone's attached a pair of football's to the burds chest.

Exactly! Best is subjective. I think it is very sexy when a girl care so much of her appearance and indeed boobs size that she goes to the surgeon to get them done….

For me it starts to get interesting at 1000ccs and I am totally sold at the 2000cc mark, but I started this thread with the idea that any implant size goes.

HBL

Offline webpunter

Exactly! Best is subjective. I think it is very sexy when a girl care so much of her appearance and indeed boobs size that she goes to the surgeon to get them done….

For me it starts to get interesting at 1000ccs and I am totally sold at the 2000cc mark, but I started this thread with the idea that any implant size goes.

HBL

There's me thinking 1000cc 2000cc motor bike engines
Did a bit of research & found this link showing 2000cc & 2600cc
External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter

@Hbl perhaps you could help me [& no doubt others] put cc's into context
The biggest chebs i've had a play with are HnnnX's
I very nearly got lost in cheb valley
LittleWP disappeared a good few times
Given your considerable experience how big do you reckon hers are ?
Looking back at the old babestation stuff i reck she had a pretty big set to start with & that they've been enhanced


Offline webpunter

I had a few sessions with Jenna Nova Nice @ Artemis Berlin over a decade ago
At the time she looked just like ⬇️
Seemed to suit her very well like a stacked german blondie
Some movement for some off the scale oilyTWs TF
She's proper sex on legs
Now she's gone to 4000cc or whatever doesnt do it for me, quite the opposite


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Momodan38

I only asked because I’ve handle way too much fake boobies and may cast my net wider. From the girls I could view on this thread they all tend to be on the bigger side so I just wanted to not stray from the spirit of the thread. Anyway it’s probably best to set some personal boundaries otherwise I would have way too many to post  :wacko:

Offline Momodan38

« Last Edit: October 16, 2025, 09:18:22 pm by Momodan38 »

Offline Momodan38

« Last Edit: October 16, 2025, 09:40:28 pm by Momodan38 »

Offline webpunter

@M38 all three of them are off the scale  :hi:

Offline Mstar86

Oh and this girl one of the best sets of fake titties I’ve ever handled :blush:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Used to see her on Twitter and loved her boobs, another added to the HL!!

Offline Ivor Hunch

to each their own.  I'd title this thread "worst" at least based on the most recent contributions

Offline Momodan38

to each their own.  I'd title this thread "worst" at least based on the most recent contributions
What would the world be without contrarians. They think they’re so special on the internet  :lol:

Offline Punterperson1971

I saw this one few years ago on the recommendation of a member on here

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Momodan38

I saw this one few years ago on the recommendation of a member on here

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


This girl has way too many screenshots of messages from clients in her gallery 🤯

Nice rack though 👀

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DastardlyDick

Used to see her on Twitter and loved her boobs, another added to the HL!!
She looks very AI, particularly in the pic on the left  :scare:

Offline webpunter



This girl has way too many screenshots of messages from clients in her gallery 🤯

Nice rack though 👀

Hidden Image/Members Only

Which includes mine  :rolleyes: tho safety in numbers there are bout 96 of them she'll be a ton up soon chop chop

An amazing rack
& the HJ OWO combo until like a second before thunderbirds was immense
I had to promise scouts honour no CIM
Not the best plan to breach the trust with her teeth lightly clamped onto my helmet, for obvious reasons
With mesmerising tongue action eyes locked with mine
& thinking back she kept on going for a bit after i'm like 'i'm going to ...' etc more than once i was proppa squirming


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mstar86

Ok that sounds hot af!!

What’s her face like?

Offline Momodan38

Which includes mine  :rolleyes: tho safety in numbers there are bout 96 of them she'll be a ton up soon chop chop

An amazing rack
& the HJ OWO combo until like a second before thunderbirds was immense
I had to promise scouts honour no CIM
Not the best plan to breach the trust with her teeth lightly clamped onto my helmet, for obvious reasons
With mesmerising tongue action eyes locked with mine
& thinking back she kept on going for a bit after i'm like 'i'm going to ...' etc more than once i was proppa squirming


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Nice. Do you know if she ever tours London?

Offline Wristspinner

I have to wonder what is meant by best, biggest? Some are so like footballs

Offline TAblackhawk

Nice. Do you know if she ever tours London?

Yes she does but shes gone into semi retirement. she was active a few years ago now tours sporadically. really waiting for her to get back to London as the last time was last year June. Amazing fake tits, very bubbly and very barbie like. extremely toned body works out daily.

also Tori cummings is back in london for the fake boob lovers check out her porn or previous review.
External Link/Members Only



Offline Momodan38

Yes she does but shes gone into semi retirement. she was active a few years ago now tours sporadically. really waiting for her to get back to London as the last time was last year June. Amazing fake tits, very bubbly and very barbie like. extremely toned body works out daily.

Good to know thanks. I’ll keep an eye out.


also Tori cummings is back in london for the fake boob lovers check out her porn or previous review.
External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen her, she’s a very engaging and down to earth girl.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter

Ok that sounds hot af!!

What’s her face like?

Pretty
Big engaging eyes
Lovely big lips & white teeth, perfick for noshing
From what i remember the look was porn star, ideal
She could tone it down when going out not working
& you'd think norty luvverley press the right buttons & do your best to hang on if she's in the mood

Offline webpunter

Nice. Do you know if she ever tours London?

Further to @TAbh [down ?]'s post i noticed her in Bracknell & reck she's returned a couple of times to the 'Village'
Speaking with her its Mcr the NW her focus
With the uplift in her price point HL-1 so havent been paying attention, until now 

I've just noticed that she offers an energy healing massage
2 hours
This could be quite something b2b with her fit bod & rack mesmerising
Knowing that full on xtras most likely would almost certainly make an appearance, most tempting
HL+1

Offline bbwandy72

Did a bit of research & found this link showing 2000cc & 2600cc
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Ahhhh, Mary. I saw her when she was 3500cc. Staggeringly large boobs.

Offline webpunter

Ahhhh, Mary. I saw her when she was 3500cc. Staggeringly large boobs.

 :hi:
I searched 'MML escort' etc & ta da - 2nd listing on goggle
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=93852.0
Which was a surprise to me

As highlighted by @dirkdirk69 wasn't silly money her escorting
Only one problem you've gotta add a trip to Italy
Can you provide some brief highlights

Offline Mstar86

I have to wonder what is meant by best, biggest? Some are so like footballs

Go back and read the whole thread, then you’ll see that it varies depending on the member. Also look at the OP’s reviews and you’ll get a sense of where this thread comes from and who it’s for.

Your best isn’t my best but collectively it’s all of the best fake tits around.
Skip the ones you don’t like and engage with/look up the ones you do.

Offline TAblackhawk

External Link/Members Only

im surprised she hasn't been mentioned yet. surely the biggest on AW? this is abit overkill for me but im sure HBL will be up for the task. her Twitter and insta are easy enough to find if you want more pics.

Offline Mstar86

External Link/Members Only

im surprised she hasn't been mentioned yet. surely the biggest on AW? this is abit overkill for me but im sure HBL will be up for the task. her Twitter and insta are easy enough to find if you want more pics.

No reviews for escorting on AW and no reviews on here + high prices makes me feel she’s not actually meeting. Happy to be proved wrong.

Offline webpunter

External Link/Members Only

im surprised she hasn't been mentioned yet. surely the biggest on AW? this is abit overkill for me but im sure HBL will be up for the task. her Twitter and insta are easy enough to find if you want more pics.

Some find  :hi:
A bit overkill ?
On socials incl Tok Tik she looks surprisingly like the pics
External Link/Members Only
Nipple placement incurring some problems
This is @HBL's territory could even be a bit too much for him
Doubt if there will be enuf movement for any meaningful titfucking or whether she's game on with her prize assets

Offline webpunter

No reviews for escorting on AW and no reviews on here + high prices makes me feel she’s not actually meeting. Happy to be proved wrong.

Meets are mentioned pretty clearly
Only one way to find out
Crack on & good luck
We await your update

Offline Momodan38

External Link/Members Only

im surprised she hasn't been mentioned yet. surely the biggest on AW? this is abit overkill for me but im sure HBL will be up for the task. her Twitter and insta are easy enough to find if you want more pics.

 :crazy: :rose:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Also, love how she describes herself as a “natural beauty”. Its bound to trigger some folks  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

It’s a shame she’s in Kent. I would’ve loved to have met her. There’s no way I’ll ever be bothered enough to make the trek.

No reviews for escorting on AW and no reviews on here + high prices makes me feel she’s not actually meeting. Happy to be proved wrong.

She’s advertising upcoming dates on her profile, so probably does do escort meets. If her location isn’t too bad for you it may be worth an enquiry.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2025, 03:04:58 pm by Momodan38 »