Author Topic: Scarlett EnglishRose - No show - Birmingham  (Read 1842 times)


6 review(s) for EnglandsFinestGinger (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline j_181

External Link/Members Only

Had one previous no-show from her but gave her the benefit of the doubt. This was the second time. Arranged an outcall with no issues and good comms. The agreed upon time came and passed, after giving her 5 minutes I text her to see what's up. She replied immediately saying she "got stuck with a client" and "couldn't get them out the door", but is coincidentally free right at this moment to call an Uber and come. She is a 25-minute drive from me so leaving time to prepare herself before leaving, that would mean she was trying to get a client out the door for over 30 minutes. I don't know about you, but I don't know many WGs who will stand for someone fucking around for over half an hour beyond their paid time. At this point I was fairly certain she wasn't going to show but I agreed to her getting an Uber and coming right away. Then she comes out with "when I called you your ringtone was not right, so you need to pay a deposit" (your guess is as good as mine). Obviously I did not pay a deposit, and that was that.


Offline Punterperson1971

She was noted in her other review which was positive for having a slightly smelly Pussy and charging g extras for kissing,anal and owo.
Think you should be glad you dodged that one to be honest.

Offline j_181

She was noted in her other review which was positive for having a slightly smelly Pussy and charging g extras for kissing,anal and owo.
Think you should be glad you dodged that one to be honest.

Yes, you're probably right. Young petite ginger WGs are few and far between so was probably thinking a bit too much with the wrong head.