Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: She Who Sleeps - York incall  (Read 3240 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5631885) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Zebedee70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

1.5 hours - £150.
Initial contact through aw and then via text. Really quick and pleasant.
Arrived at the address, clean modern apartment. I walked there so I’m not sure about parking.
First impressions were good, she’s a fairly attractive lady, pictures on aw are accurate and I would say stated age of 34 is about right.
She’s Russian, VERY sexy accent, excellent English and very pleasant, cheery attitude.
Chatted for a bit and then headed to the bedroom and undressed. Very nice tight firm body.
Started with some light kissing which sadly never really developed into DFK.
Really good OWO, lots of eye contact and excellent technique, bit of deep throat as well.
Returned the favour which she seemed to enjoy. I put my fingers in, very wet AND.. omg so tight..
On with a condom and she rode me cowgirl. Seriously, one of the tightest pussies I’ve ever come across.
Bent her over and finished in doggy.
All in all a very pleasurable experience.
I’d probably see her again, the light kissing only was the only downside but great value for money.

Offline stevedave

Sounds interesting, thanks for the review. I was looking at her profile then other day, but the limited likes put me off a bit. I may think again...

Bit odd how her minimum appointment is 1 1/2 hours though  :unknown:

Offline Zebedee70

Yeah I agree, it suited me as it was nice to relax. Claims to not like shorter bookings??

Offline usroads

Thanks for sharing buddy. I needed a Russian on my HL - job done, and thanks.

Offline viper13

Thanks for the review   :hi:

I already have this one on my HL

Offline jandyr

Thanks for the review, i’d spotted the profile.

Did you manage to fill the full 1.5 hours, or did you leave early?
Just wondering.

Offline Zebedee70

I think we ran over by about 10 mins, sorry should have said that.
She’s really easy to chat to, before, and after the action. Russian accent is really sexy.