Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma sexy 4u anyone had the pleasure?  (Read 1896 times)

Offline Conker

External Link/Members Only

I know she is a Romanian but she looks unbelievable

Offline Private Parts

The six reviews under her present name should give you an idea.
PP

Offline Private Parts

« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 07:45:37 am by Private Parts »

Online anonymouse72

Offline sesalovdarlo

Seen her recently, review to follow

Agree she is a good rom. Nice quite polite. decent service.

Offline Bertbanger99

saw her once about 4 years ago, but shes really let herself go compared to then so wont go a second timem IMHO

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Nice lass, kissed and gave good oral.
I'd visit Again, no idea when mind :hi:

Offline Lingus10

Sorry too many tattoos for me - each to their own tho

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:  Have to say she's as hot as fuck. But the no go area is she's rom.  :scare:

Offline toon972

£100/half hour with cim, no thanks.

Offline billybigbollocks888

I’m new here, so this is my first post

She looks good, but only one pop in 30min is a no go for me

Her comm’s were good via text though.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I’m new here, so this is my first post

She looks good, but only one pop in 30min is a no go for me

Her comm’s were good via text though.
it doesn't mention one pop on her profile unless I've missed it.

Your quite right it does not state that on her profile, she looks good so I enquired about her services in a 30min incall the other day. To which she replied ,Bj/sex/69 to which I replied 2x cum and she said No.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Your quite right it does not state that on her profile, she looks good so I enquired about her services in a 30min incall the other day. To which she replied ,Bj/sex/69 to which I replied 2x cum and she said No.
It would've saved the question if you'd included that you'd asked her in you reply.

Duly noted sir

All though I felt saying her comm’s were good via text would imply that there’d been some  communication .

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Duly noted sir

All though I felt saying her comm’s were good via text would imply that there’d been some  communication .
Yes it does but it doesn't explain what you asked. 

"I’m new here, so this is my first post

She looks good and her comms were good by txt but she told me it's only one pop in 30min so a no go for me."

There is only a couple more words in that but it explains everything.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 12:30:57 pm by daviemac »

Offline marlin8

Have seen her twice first time ok, second time she kept me waiting 15 minutes past the agreed time. She said something about an abusive previous punter which I was ok with. 15 minutes into the 30 minute meet she told me to finish up. I reminded her I'd only had 15 minutes. She said ok but it kind of killed the mood so I finished up and left with 10 minutes to spare. Was she trying it on? She is quite an attractive curvy girl who speaks decent English and certainly had a lot worse. Seen she has upped her prices so because of the incident mentioned and the price increase not sure I would book again.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Have seen her twice first time ok, second time she kept me waiting 15 minutes past the agreed time. She said something about an abusive previous punter which I was ok with. 15 minutes into the 30 minute meet she told me to finish up. I reminded her I'd only had 15 minutes. She said ok but it kind of killed the mood so I finished up and left with 10 minutes to spare. Was she trying it on? She is quite an attractive curvy girl who speaks decent English and certainly had a lot worse. Seen she has upped her prices so because of the incident mentioned and the price increase not sure I would book again.
Posting this as a proper negative review would help others and it will add to her review total.

There's a good guide here - External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 02:55:48 pm by daviemac »

Offline AperolSlutz

I sent her a whatsapp yesterday to try to arrange a booking. Told me to message her today as she was outcall only yesterday. Whatsapped again today asking if she was available and where from. Blocked me on whatsapp. Waste of time.

Offline Private Parts

I sent her a whatsapp yesterday to try to arrange a booking. Told me to message her today as she was outcall only yesterday. Whatsapped again today asking if she was available and where from. Blocked me on whatsapp. Waste of time.

With one post to your name I think there is a lot to be learnt.
In my humble opinion
PP :hi:

Offline pdiver69

I  saw her between the first and second lockdown, haven't gotten round to a review yet, i'll try and get one done asap.

In a nutshell it would be a neutral.

Yes, fit as fuck in my opinion, but be aware, pictures are well taken. Tits are epic but body isn't as good as it looks. It isn't bad, just very solid built and not as curvy as she appears. She does actually seem like a nice girl though and we had quite a nice chat. She blew me and did that thing with the tight hand grip which got me going very quickly so i stopped her and went down on her for a minute, then decided to fuck.

Missonary was the plan to start and then from behind, ubfortunately though due to the blow job i literally blew my load seconds after putting my dick in......and thats why the neutral. I'd only booked for 30 minutes and presumed i'd get two rounds but as soon as i blew she got up and started getting dressed. In her defence, i didn't clarify befoehand if i'd get two rounds, and given the comments above if i had i may have either walked, or booked for longer. At the time i was a bit taken aback and rather than say anything i got dressd and left, and on the way out looked at my watch and realised it had only been 12 minutes. Very poor show on my behalf i admit, but given the remaning 18 minutes i'd have liked to think she would have at least done something more. Hence the neutral.

I  saw her between the first and second lockdown, haven't gotten round to a review yet, i'll try and get one done asap.

In a nutshell it would be a neutral.

Yes, fit as fuck in my opinion, but be aware, pictures are well taken. Tits are epic but body isn't as good as it looks. It isn't bad, just very solid built and not as curvy as she appears. She does actually seem like a nice girl though and we had quite a nice chat. She blew me and did that thing with the tight hand grip which got me going very quickly so i stopped her and went down on her for a minute, then decided to fuck.

Missonary was the plan to start and then from behind, ubfortunately though due to the blow job i literally blew my load seconds after putting my dick in......and thats why the neutral. I'd only booked for 30 minutes and presumed i'd get two rounds but as soon as i blew she got up and started getting dressed. In her defence, i didn't clarify befoehand if i'd get two rounds, and given the comments above if i had i may have either walked, or booked for longer. At the time i was a bit taken aback and rather than say anything i got dressd and left, and on the way out looked at my watch and realised it had only been 12 minutes. Very poor show on my behalf i admit, but given the remaning 18 minutes i'd have liked to think she would have at least done something more. Hence the neutral.

I’m very weary of the 1 cum in 30min, it’s usually the foreign girls Roms and Brazilians. And if there’s nothing else available and Iv got the horn, I’d just book 2 diffferent girls for 15min , rather than  pay one for an hour for 2 goes at it

Offline Bertbanger99

your paying for her time not for 1 pop, so if youve only had 12 minutes i would tell her to keep providing a service for 30, if she boots off ask for half the money back if under 15mins, if she refuses tell her you will give her a bad review, if she hands the money over walk, if she gives a crap half arsed performance then give her a bad review

easier said than done, but ive done that before and its funny how quickly they pull their finger out

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
your paying for her time not for 1 pop, so if youve only had 12 minutes i would tell her to keep providing a service for 30, if she boots off ask for half the money back if under 15mins, if she refuses tell her you will give her a bad review, if she hands the money over walk, if she gives a crap half arsed performance then give her a bad review

easier said than done, but ive done that before and its funny how quickly they pull their finger out
How many times have you had money returned when there's Sergie loitering around or some English bloke come in and sits on your chest and threatens you with the table lamp. if you think Roms give a shit about bad reviews you are sadly mistaken.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Not sure I would ever actually say that to her - It's a fine line to cross & asking for trouble, IMHO

I would definitely leave a negative review though, once I was safely 'on dry land'
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 04:43:26 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline Bertbanger99

i must say ive never tried it on a rom, only 1 lass i knew was independent who was a disaster, i avoid roms now anyway

How many times have you had money returned when there's Sergie loitering around or some English bloke come in and sits on your chest and threatens you with the table lamp. if you think Roms give a shit about bad reviews you are sadly mistaken.

Once! Biancahot from AW,  a flat near we’re stereo used to be on Newcastle quay side early last year . Iv found the profile but pics are diffent and in a different part of the country now.

Silly hour of the morning,  anyhoo I’d paid £60 for 30min and as discussed via text 2 pops. Who ever the madam of the house was or Sergei as you put it.After the first pop the girl jumped up and got dressed after about 10 min . I was like wtf any way some she fired some texts off and in the end was trying to use a translator with me cos her English was non existent. In the end she rang someone and a voice I. The next room answered the rining phone lol. Lots of foreign jibberish later the girl left the room ( all awhile I was getting dressed) and retuned with a £20 refund

Lesson learned! Now I doubly make sure
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 05:52:11 pm by billybigbollocks888 »

Offline tynetunnel

Not sure I would ever actually say that to her - It's a fine line to cross & asking for trouble, IMHO

I would definitely leave a negative review though, once I was safely 'on dry land'
Or more appropriately for you FB: ‘on the ground’  :hi: :D