Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: What are our favourite tipples and nibbles over Christmas?  (Read 585 times)

Offline winkywanky

Christmas is upon us! Whether we like it or not  :rolleyes:. I don't really 'do' Christmas these days anyway, but for obvious reasons this year is pretty well a crock of shit for most people, certainly compared with normal years.

Anyway, with even the latest cross-Channel transport débacle going on, most of us will hopefully be able to eat and drink what we normally do. As I write I have sticky fingers from eating Aldi Specially Selected Stollen, and I'm finishing off a second glass of Campo Viejo Rioja (Granache  :P). I might even treat myself to a small tumbler of Glenfiddich with a splash of water before retiring. I buy a bottle of single malt every year, the only time I drink it. I also have a bottle of Dow's Master Blend Reserve Port which is yet to be opened.

Christmas Day will be turkey crown with pigsin blankets, brussels sprouts, carrots and potatoes, followed by some Xmas pudding.

Are you a traditionalist? or just pist? Do you get stuff in specially this time of year? Do tell  :drinks:.

Offline Bonker

I'm very similar to you old fruit.
Also, I'm partial to a few KP salted peanuts with my single malt.

(I had heard a rumour that someone in Aldi was wanking into the stollen mixture but thought it was fake news. But, going by your sticky fingers... )

Offline Bonker

Has it spoiled the taste ww?
Sorry mate.

Offline winkywanky

No, far from it. I really enjoyed it. And there was a faint aftertaste/smell of bleach, surprisingly?  :unknown:

:scare:  :scare:

Offline sadolddeejay

At this festive time of year, I enjoy a snowball. (Not the mouth to mouth type with a WG.)

Best recipe:
In a cocktail shaker, mix two measures of Advocaat with one measure of Fino sherry and a half measure of lime cordial. Shake with ice and strain the mix into two champagne flutes. Top the flutes up with champagne (carefully, so that you get froth but it doesn't overflow).

Dust with a pinch of cocoa powder and serve with a maraschino cherry on a cocktail stick, balanced across the neck of each glass.

Food wise, a slice of Christmas cake eaten Yorkshire-style with Cheddar cheese.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 02:37:58 am by sadolddeejay »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Christmas is upon us! Whether we like it or not  :rolleyes:. I don't really 'do' Christmas these days anyway, but for obvious reasons this year is pretty well a crock of shit for most people, certainly compared with normal years.

Anyway, with even the latest cross-Channel transport débacle going on, most of us will hopefully be able to eat and drink what we normally do. As I write I have sticky fingers from eating Aldi Specially Selected Stollen, and I'm finishing off a second glass of Campo Viejo Rioja (Granache  :P). I might even treat myself to a small tumbler of Glenfiddich with a splash of water before retiring. I buy a bottle of single malt every year, the only time I drink it. I also have a bottle of Dow's Master Blend Reserve Port which is yet to be opened.

Christmas Day will be turkey crown with pigsin blankets, brussels sprouts, carrots and potatoes, followed by some Xmas pudding.

Are you a traditionalist? or just pist? Do you get stuff in specially this time of year? Do tell  :drinks:.

you forgot the stuffing  :P

Offline winkywanky

you forgot the stuffing  :P

Fat chance of any of that currently!  :dash:  :cry:  :rolleyes:

Offline winkywanky

At this festive time of year, I enjoy a snowball. (Not the mouth to mouth type with a WG.)

Best recipe:
In a cocktail shaker, mix two measures of Advocaat with one measure of Fino sherry and a half measure of lime cordial. Shake with ice and strain the mix into two champagne flutes. Top the flutes up with champagne (carefully, so that you get froth but it doesn't overflow).

Dust with a pinch of cocoa powder and serve with a maraschino cherry on a cocktail stick, balanced across the neck of each glass.

Food wise, a slice of Christmas cake eaten Yorkshire-style with Cheddar cheese.

Yep, I do that same thing with cheese and fruitcake generally. Yummy!

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Fat chance of any of that currently!  :dash:  :cry:  :rolleyes:

oh my lovely that’s shite  :thumbsdown:

Offline winkywanky

Would you like to expand on that a little Lou?

Offline Gordon Bennett

Bottle of champagne. 2 or 3 champagne cocktails. More champagne until I'm unable to see properly.
I don't really nibble much, I prefer to save myself for the dinner and then a supper selection of those "party food" boxes that are 4 for £10 in Iceland. I can't remember what ones I got, must be an Indian selection in there and possibly mini beef wellingtons too. I forgot to check cooking instructions - hopefully they are all the same heat, say 220c. Really pees me off if the bhajis require 180c and the wellies require 220c...... fucks me right up that does! What you meant to do????

Offline fisherofsouls

As I am apparently a “sad, lonely old git" according to my ex-wife (if only she knew how happy I have been "in company" over the last few years :)) you might expect me to be dining on a Brussels sprout washed down with Spar cola.

But no :D

In fact on Christmas Eve I will be serving Chicken Madras, basmati rice and garlic naan, along with as many litres of Red Stripe - currently incredibly cheap at Aldi – as I can neck, followed by home made mousse au chocolat..

On Christmas Day it will be fillet of steak with triple goose fat chips and a selection of vegetables matched with a nice Rioja... For desert, sticky toffee pudding and custard. Then a bit later the cheeseboard with port...

Nothing too posh, but all well road-tested to avoid disappointment.

I know what I like...

Offline winkywanky

As I am apparently a “sad, lonely old git" according to my ex-wife (if only she knew how happy I have been "in company" over the last few years :)) you might expect me to be dining on a Brussels sprout washed down with Spar cola.

In fact on Christmas Eve I will be serving Chicken Madras, basmati rice and garlic naan, along with as many litres of Red Stripe - currently incredibly cheap at Aldi – as I can neck, followed by home made mousse au chocolat..

On Christmas Day it will be fillet of steak with triple goose fat chips and a selection of vegetables matched with a nice Rioja... For desert, sticky toffee pudding and custard. Then a bit later the cheeseboard with port...

I know what I like...

Nice. The women of SAAFE will be choking on their McDonalds at the thought of all that  :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

I'm with you on this

Is there nothing else that you would just luuurve to have a nibble on, on xmas day ?  :lol:

Not many green lights showing on the 25th, so you might struggle ...

Offline winkywanky

You're not wrong WP  :rolleyes:.

But I shall resist. Until things get safer  :(. I also look after shopping etc for a very aged relative, and we have a degree of contact. They've just had their 1st shot of the Covid vaccine with the second due in early Jan. A week after that my outlook may evolve a little. We'll see  ;).

Online mr.bluesky

I know what I like...

Blimey fisherofsouls that sounds tasty can I come round to yours christmas day for dinner instead of visiting relatives. You can have all the cheeseboard and port. (Not too keen on that) sticky toffee pudding and custard mmmmmm. I will bring some tinnies of beer   :D
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 07:31:47 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline fisherofsouls

To adapt a phrase:

"Solitude is the best sauce."

So, no dice buddy - sorry ;)

Online mr.bluesky

To adapt a phrase:

:dash: around to my relatives it is then. Oh well

Offline winkywanky

Blimey fisherofsouls that sounds tasty can I come round to yours christmas day for dinner instead of visiting relatives. You can have all the cheeseboard and port. (Not too keen on that) sticky toffee pudding and custard mmmmmm. I will bring some tinnies of beer   :D

Yep, all round Fisher's gaff for Christmas!  :drinks:

In fine punting tradition Fisher, you can give us no more than the postcode and a time .Then when we all rock up, looking at each other rather embarrassedly, you can look out the window and see whether you like the cut of our jibs and let us in  :D

And don't forget to keep us all waiting for 15mins  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

To adapt a phrase:

I find that these days I am constantly making my own sauce in solitude.

It's got so bad I need to change my sheets  :scare:.

Offline Thephoenix

Haven't drunk much alcohol for years, but at Christmas I enjoy something mellow like a glass or two of Baileys Irish Cream, or Drambuie.
Sipped with far too much stilton cheese and home made Christmas cake.
All combined to give me a night of hallucinogenic dreams. :wackogirl:

Online mr.bluesky

Yep, all round Fisher's gaff for Christmas!  :drinks:

In fine punting tradition Fisher, you can give us no more than the postcode and a time .Then when we all rock up, looking at each other rather embarrassedly, you can look out the window and see whether you like the cut of our jibs and let us in  :D

And don't forget to keep us all waiting for 15mins  :lol:

And kick us all out before our allotted time is up  :D

Offline winkywanky

That'll be the Stilton!

The old wives' tale about cheese giving you nightmares is true I believe...or perhaps vivid dreams? If I have cheese within 6hrs of bedtime, especially if it's a strongish one, I generally wake up quickly after a weird/anxious dream and then struggle to get off again.

Offline winkywanky

...or start looking at his phone once he's bored with us   :rolleyes:

Offline Bonker

... or find out it's not Fisher but some ugly old rom serving nandos takeaway slop. Then Sergei comes in and throws you out before you can eat it

Offline Thephoenix

That'll be the Stilton!

The old wives' tale about cheese giving you nightmares is true I believe...or perhaps vivid dreams? If I have cheese within 6hrs of bedtime, especially if it's a strongish one, I generally wake up quickly after a weird/anxious dream and then struggle to get off again.

Thankfully my post stilton vivid dreams often involve Joanna Lumley wearing a Liverpool football kit with the number 69, whispering in her lovely posh voice.....'Oh Darling!..... dribble, dribble, dribble....now shoot... SHOOT........SSHHOOOOT.'

'.Oh Darling ....that was so terribly scrumptious. I do adore a bit of rough occasionally, and your Excalibur is so bounteous xx' :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 08:34:09 am by Thephoenix »

Offline threechilliman

Thankfully my post stilton vivid dreams often involve Joanna Lumley wearing a Liverpool football kit with the number 69, whispering in her lovely posh voice.....'Oh Darling!..... dribble, dribble, dribble....now shoot... SHOOT........SSHHOOOOT.'

'.Oh Darling ....that was so terribly scrumptious. I do adore a bit of rough occasionally, and your Excalibur is so bounteous xx' :rolleyes:

Her voice alone makes me want to fuck her.

Offline winkywanky

:wacko:

And with Helen Mirren as first reserve  :cool:

Offline Thephoenix

:wacko:

And with Helen Mirren as first reserve  :cool:

At my age even Hyacinth Bucket ( pronounced Bouquet of course) would do. Just goes to show, even Merseyside girls can be posh.
Even my old Ma could turn the posh on when the vicar came to visit.
Suddenly it was tea and scones, flars for the church and darnces at the parish hall.
Whereas we all know it should be 'skons', flowers and dances don't we? :rolleyes:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

meaning it’s shite to have no stuffing lol

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
Can't drink alcohol, won't drink alcohol.

Will drink coffee, redbush tea, sugar free Cherry 7up or ginger beer.

Eat whatever I like considering making a rice pudding, followed by flask of coffee, mince pies and malt loaf whilst I go delivering presents. For the evening I have a selection of delights some of which are likely to be eaten with chopsticks.

Camomile tea before bed.

Clear head up and at it on Boxing Day.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 04:36:03 pm by Strawberry »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Can't drink alcohol, won't drink alcohol.

Will drink coffee, redbush tea, sugar free Cherry 7up or ginger beer.

Eat whatever I like considering making a rice pudding, followed by flask of coffee, mince pies and malt loaf whilst I go delivering presents. For the evening I have a selection of delights some of which are likely to be eaten with chopsticks.

Camomile tea before bed.

Clear head up and at it on Boxing Day.

wow I wish I could say that I will be as well behaved lol.I’m going to drink as much alcohol and eat as much crap food as my body will allow me to lol

Offline fisherofsouls

Aye, you're all welcome.

As a high-class-genuine-student courtesan-chaser I shall  require a deposit from each one of you to screen out timewasters.

Please transfer 50£ to money@forold.ro/pe to ensure your place...

Offline winkywanky

Offline webpunter

Is there a Microsoft update ?
I wouldn't know coz i'm an arrogant macbook punter [less of the latter this year  :dash: it has to be said]

You're not wrong WP  :rolleyes:.

But I shall resist. Until things get safer  :(. I also look after shopping etc for a very aged relative, and we have a degree of contact. They've just had their 1st shot of the Covid vaccine with the second due in early Jan. A week after that my outlook may evolve a little. We'll see  ;).

I concur with your approach considering your elderly relative  :thumbsup:
When their 'clock' is approaching midnight, you could provide some distraction from the inevitable, by saying something like:
"if you want to hear something a bit different, i ......" 
I bet ya they would be enthralled !

Offline winkywanky

I didn't mean Microsoft Outlook  :D.

Offline Bonker

Bucks Fizz on Christmas morning

Offline winkywanky

They always were a shit band, Christmas or not.

Online mr.bluesky

They always were a shit band, Christmas or not.

I've yet to "make my mind up" on that  :D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 05:17:44 am by mr.bluesky »

Online mr.bluesky

Bucks Fizz on Christmas morning

I'll take Jay Aston then, you can have the other one Cheryl Baker  :thumbsup:

Offline winkywanky

I'll take Jay Aston then, you can have the other one Cheryl Baker  :thumbsup:

I bet Cheryl isn't making eggs any more, but of course that has its advantages  :rolleyes:  :D

Offline standardpostage