Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Toni Anne Blonde - outcall in Ormskirk area  (Read 4189 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3956785) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline The Persuader 65

Toni has been on my hot list for ages and so decided to skip work and arrange an outcall at a local motel I booked.

Communication between myself and Toni through AW went well before confirmation by text on the day of the booking.

Toni's aw profile states she is 43 but fortunately she was a bit older and is a perfect MILF indeed. She arrived on time and I was bale to make my way down to the reception to meet her as she was being dropped off by a male driver.

Dressed very sexily as requested and that wa before she went into the bathroom after we'd chatted. Our hour plus of conversation and then exploring each other was just a perfect GFE. She smelt nice, was clean and so easy to be with. Her profile says she loves kissing and I hoped that even during this pandemic that would be on offer and it was and it was superb and really added to our whole encounter.

It was a lot of mutual fun with somewhere you can imagine to be your very sexy next door neighbour who you would love to get drunk at a party and end up in bed with - I did!

Again? It's a big YES from me.

External Link/Members Only

Offline usroads

Glad you enjoyed but again not the most helpful or informative review I've read

Offline OakTree

What do you think her approximate age is?

Offline Numberone

She is £150 per hour so at that price if she isn’t doing a levels she needs to be amazing. Was she?

Offline The Persuader 65

I didn't ask about A levels as I wasn't into but unfortunately £150 seems to be the going rate at the moment for SP.

As for your post USROADS - about it not being informative or helpful. Can't say yours are exactly Trip Advisor material!

What else did you want?

Offline usroads

A damn site more than you've written.
Take a look at How To Write Reviews

Offline usroads

And I think you've got the Trip Adviser medal buddy

Offline Gordon Bennett

I didn't ask about A levels as I wasn't into but unfortunately £150 seems to be the going rate at the moment for SP.

As for your post USROADS - about it not being informative or helpful. Can't say yours are exactly Trip Advisor material!

What else did you want?

Sorry, can I interject before things between you and Roadsy get tetchy?

Would you be able to clarify what efforts/actions this lady took in order to cause you to ejaculate? If these actions were successful, where did your ejaculate land?

Thank you.

Offline OakTree

To be fair persuader at least you've reviewed her but unfortunately it's all a bit vague. You say fortunately she looks older than her stated age of 43. A bit of an odd statement to be honest. As for the meet, apart from her being on time and looking sexy all you mention about the action is you chatted and kissed.

I think most were hoping for a proper breakdown of her appearance, ie her apparent age and her services.

To be honest there's nothing you've written about to convince me to part with £80/150.

Offline The Persuader 65

Thanks for the advice Oak Tree - good to have some pointers if my review was bit vague rather than aggressive comments.

Here goes then.

Her profile on AW states 43 but as is usually the case, you can add 10 years to her. She looked more in her early 50s which is nearer my age and I hope for that.

She was dressed very smartly but with a see through blouse, sexy high heeled boots and had a gorgeous blonde bob.  Everything about her was clean, smelt fresh and perfumed and the sort of woman you would want to be seen out with. Following a welcome and full on kiss we indulged in a bit of conversation before she took her bag to get into something much more comfortable.

When she emerged she looked even sexier in sexy lingerie which really ensured my eyes popped out at her ample breast and a gorgeous smackable backside to boot.

I sat in the chair as she sidle over to me staff on my lap and started lap dancing and grinding herself on me as  I got harder and harder. Next she dropped other knees and unzipped my trousers and started to give me a long deep blow job with me gripping her blonde hair and watching it take it all in.

After undressing me I lay her down on the bed and gave her a sample of my oral talents as her puyssy was smooth, sweet smelling and she was very responsive especially as she likes it very gentle with lots of long wet licks. When she came I could feel her quiver and push her quim into my face as her breathing increased and deep moans concluded with the occasional swear word - which always turns me on especially from someone you wouldn't expect to swear.

It was time for her to continue on me and she restarted her sucking and scratching of my balls before finally putting her nipples in my mouth and letting me see what reaction i could get next. This just seemed to increase her horniness and no sooner had she started on me but I wanted her on top and see her riding me. On with the condom and I slid in. She was surprisingly tight for her age and watching her eyes looking deep at me as she bit her lips and grinned down on me interspersed with GFE type kissing, I knew I wouldn't last as I gripped her firm arse and smacked it regularly with light slaps.

The more she kissed the more turned I became until we both came together and I shot my load. Eventually she did the decent thing and cleaned me up before we lay together and chatted.

Overall a very decent experience - way more than the hour and she did everything I wanted off her likes including being in control.

Years ago I had seen others of a similar age like her playmate Sexy Annabelle and Helen James but she is miles better in terms of looks and personality and I didn't feel rushed one bit and she seemed to be out to enjoy herself too.

Offline usroads

Combine the two reviews and it's a pretty good end result.  8/10

Offline JRWK

I hope we aren't clobbered early in 2021 by more restrictions -
some reviews (including this one) seem to have almost doubled my HL of 'must see' ladies

Offline scutty brown

Offline The Persuader 65

Looking at Scutty's post above about her on this site, the photos are accurate but she is definitely not East European one iota - she's from Liverpool!

Offline OakTree

Looking at Scutty's post above about her on this site, the photos are accurate but she is definitely not East European one iota - she's from Liverpool!

Agreed. I actually spoke to her on the phone once a couple of years ago. She certainly didn't sound East European.