Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Anya and Kinky Kylie Thai-Birmingham  (Read 5892 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
28 review(s) for Kylie Thai (25 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
25 review(s) for Sexy Kylie. (22 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RogerBoner]

Offline Newjack1

First review as have been unable to try and punt for ages.

To make up for that i decided to hsve a threesome with Anya and Kylie.. and a week or teo later with meena and sonya which ill put a review on!

Comms were good, asked anya if threesome was available that day, she said yes i just need to also arrange with kylie. So booked both for the same time, famous water street area was asked to call on buzzer and let in.

Both girls look fantastic, very similar to there pictures. Kylie looks exactly like her pictures very cute girl looks almost innocent, slim body, nice bum, b cup tits.
Anya id describe as a ssexy strong lady, really does it for me and is confident and sexy, big fake tits not the best but look good on her.
I was greeted in, kissed had a shower and paid the money.

Came out, both in underwear, anya dropped to her knees and got my cock out the towel and started going to town, a fast hard deep owo blow job like a poen star felt great. Kylie starts dfk me, eventually both end up on my dick sucking at the same time which was a fantasy

Next came shagging, hard fucking both of them and they loved it, initially anya cow girl as kylie sits on my face. Next moves onto miss with kylie as anya hold onto me behind cupping my balls and playing with my ass. Ended up doggy with anya and missionary as she was my favourite, cum in kylies mouth who spat it out.
 ;)
Defo recommend giving it a go for half an hour, just a good fun time the right amount of dirty

140 for the 2, for 30 mins

External Link/Members Only
Anya

External Link/Members Only

I dont know what ive done to make kylies link so long...

Offline RogerBoner

It sounds like you had a fantastic time. Kylie was BeckyXXX two and a half years ago and she was skinny but I had a top 2 hour session. Anya was new to the game when I saw her. I know this group don't engage in any lesbian interaction. Your threesome was impressive. Good show.
 :thumbsup:

Offline Bumbuttass

Thanks for the review OP.

Did the girls interact with each other at all during the punt?

Offline Bumbuttass

It sounds like you had a fantastic time. Kylie was BeckyXXX two and a half years ago and she was skinny but I had a top 2 hour session. Anya was new to the game when I saw her. I know this group don't engage in any lesbian interaction. Your threesome was impressive. Good show.
 :thumbsup:

This answers my question to the OP  :hi:

Offline Newjack1

No unfortunately not! I did ask but they just giggled and said no :(
Closest too it was when they were both going down together! ;)

Offline Denholm

Thanks for the review. Can imagine these two together was a good time, although I'm even more tempted by the idea of Meena and Sonya . . .

Offline garfield

Anyone else think anya could be a ladyboy? Her pics look bit suspicious to me

Offline Denholm

Nah. I've seen Anya a few times, definitely not a ladyboy

Offline Bumbuttass

This subject crops up every now and again and I think it’s because her jawline could be perceived as looking masculine but personally I don’t think so and to be honest she is a top level shag so I don’t really care lol