Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gaby-Earlsfield (AW-HOT GABY)- Went in calm and collected...left pissed off.  (Read 1348 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5953283) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Payyourwaymate

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms and Location: Called up as usual, same place.

Price paid and Services: £60 for 30 mins, OW and positions.

Looks: Attractive petite brazilian indio tanned chick, 5ft4 ish. High B cup low C cup breasts, very nice with the nipple piercing too. Perky butt no bubble like the pictures make out.

Session: Came across her as she was the only one available, although she was the one I wanted to see and she looked sullen. Picked her anyway was not too bothered, thought I could work it out. Unfortunately....I am no JC  :lol:. Anyway, quick intros but she was cold, her whole energy was off . By this point I was like I could end it now or continue as there some girls i've seen that start off cold but by the time the session is done everything is all good. Nah....Nah... She started off saying she had just finished eating, first time I've come across that line  :dash:, at this point I was still relatively jolly and optimistic until OW started. When OW started my optimism started to drop...It sucked, I was standing whilst she was on her knees. She seemed to prefer that. Asked what position I wanted and started with RCG, she had really good technique and fucked with gusto. Moved onto mish and she tried to control the pace to what she wanted whilst adding in restrictions. By this point I was thinking to just stop but thought let me try a little longer, she sensed my mind was elsewhere because she asked if  I was ok but I was like yeah it's fine whatever. Moved into doggy now but she was like don't use your hand to guide your dick in, all this time my hand was at the base of my dick loll. At this point...her whole energy just killed my boner. I whipped off the condom and said it's not working. Now she wanted to act all surprised like oh don't take it off what are you doing?! what's wrong??? silly puta :dash: Just told her I'm going home this ain't working. Got dressed and left pissed off. The decent streak I've had has come to an end  :lol:.  If only I had JCs touch to turn these ice cold putas warm  :D not this time. She's hot though....although she still acted like bitch LOL.

Pictures are attached. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Payyourwaymate

I just seen I can index my review but I don't know how  :dash:.

Nevermind I think I figured it out.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 08:36:41 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Bassman

When OW started my optimism started to drop...It sucked

........ it’s meant to........

:D

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the entertaining review @payyourwaymate.

She makes Latin Baby Face look like Snow White. As much as we love these Latinas a good fuck is becoming harder and harder.

That said it kinda brings me back to that thread posted on intel of the Latina brothel. These hard nosed chics, moreso if you come across a miserable  as shit one, a 30 min punt full of enjoyment is a challenge.

Yes there will be the odd one that goes against the grain but they are getting more rare by the day!

That said she looks seriously tasty though!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 09:45:26 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Payyourwaymate

Thanks for the entertaining review @payyourwaymate.

She makes Latin Baby Face look like Snow White. As much as we love these Latinas a good fuck is becoming harder and harder.

That said it kinda brings me back to that thread posted on intel of the Latina brothel. These hard nosed chics, moreso if you come across a miserable  as shit one, a 30 min punt full of enjoyment is a challenge.

Yes there will be the odd one that goes against the grain but they are getting more rare by the day!

That said she looks seriously tasty though!

I do alright most times, it just seems every once in a while I meet a iceberg for a chick that tries to disrespect in the most passive aggresive manner possbile whilst happily taking the funds, then when I get pissed they try act like "oh no baby what's wrong?!". This chick  looked young (early to mid 20s) aswell so I was just wondering how much dick has she gone through to make her so jaded so fast... I swear the day I become fluent in their languages, there will no longer be any chance to hide behind language barriers and play stupid. The chicks are hiding behind "baby no speky english" to do bullshit. I bet they would not do that in their home countries if they were selling pussy there.

Offline EarlyBird

I was about to see this one, glad I didn't now.