Author Topic: Andrea @ Diplomat Sheffield  (Read 2987 times)

Offline smaugthegolden

External Link/Members Only

Was at a loss today. Only 1 girl available at both Unit 8 and Honeypot. Sabai rooms had one girl too who looked like she had just got out of bed. Decided to drop into Diplomat purely on a whim.

As soon as I was through the door, Andrea smiled hello. She was immediately chatty and pleasant. Andrea is Romanian,  bleached blonde, superb body 9/10. Chatted very well in English as we went upstairs. Gorgeous slim body, smallish natural tits, wonderful arse. Lip filler.

In the room I paid £70 for 30 mins gfe. Oh boy was it worth it!!! DFK, OWO, 69, I was in heaven. Andrea is so sexy, almost coquettish, wiggling her sexy ass all the time. She basically fucked the arse off me and insisted that I came in her slutty mouth. I obliged, and several squirts of hot jizz were deposited in there. Not sure if she could swallow it all :D
All in all, a wonderful visit and I'll defo see her again.

Offline dreamwrx

Smaug I've had several top-notch visits to Diplomat myself, reviewed on here, and your experience reminds me that I must get there again soon :-)

It doesn't get talked about much on here but IMHO it's a cracking little place.

Offline yorkieyorkie

Smaug I've had several top-notch visits to Diplomat myself, reviewed on here, and your experience reminds me that I must get there again soon :-)

It doesn't get talked about much on here but IMHO it's a cracking little place.

Who would you say is the girl to see in Diplomat ? I’ve never been but I do see the occasional review on here.

Offline Rotherhampunter

There are 2 Andrea’s on the website. One brunette, one blonde. Descriptions only as no pics.

Offline dogznob

There are 2 Andrea’s on the website. One brunette, one blonde. Descriptions only as no pics.

His review says bleached blonde, SOOOO, don't go for the brunette if you want the same girl.

Offline Rotherhampunter

I missed the bleached blonde bit. The other sounds more like my cup of tea, to be fair.

Offline dreamwrx

Who would you say is the girl to see in Diplomat ? I’ve never been but I do see the occasional review on here.

Hi Yorkie, there's two I've had a proper good time with ...

Amelia is an EE girl with a wicked look on her face, she really looks you in the eye, fit little body when I saw her a while back, she really got into it, no real barriers.

Anita is half-Indian, fantastic big brown tits, more demure but I found her very sexy.


Offline donyian80

Luna the Brazilian lady is a cracking shag aswel

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48

Offline Numberone

Luna the Brazilian lady is a cracking shag aswel

Did you celebrate your anniversary yesterday? 5 years of being on here and no contribution. You are a waste of a membership.