External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only I haven’t punted for ages but last weekend I felt the urge to arrange a meet. (UKP was down at the time).
I predominantly do out calls. Sent an email off to this SP and got a prompt reply saying she was available and could come to my house.
I asked her why her feedback was hidden? if she was British and if all her likes were included in the fee?
Another prompt reply, said she’d had to hide her feedback as someone had left personal info on feedback and she was waiting for aw to remove. Yes she was British, yes everything on her likes list was included in the fee, £200 for 2 hours.
I confirmed the booking, time date duration.
She said she didn’t give out a number, everything had to go through aw and asked me to confirm in the morning.
So, the morning arrives, send off an email around 9pm to confirm the evening booking.
It wasn’t read untIl after 1.30, ‘sorry had a busy morning, yes everything ok for tonight’s meet’.
I replied asking if she could message when she was setting off. Gave my street name, postcode and said I’d give her my house number when she set off.
She replied a couple of hours later saying no problem.
Anyway... gets to 45 mins before booking, no email. I sent a quick, hello are you ok? Have you set off yet? — email was DELETED. Guessing she blocked me.
No show.
When UKP was up again, seems shes done this before!
serial timewaster!
I'm not gonna try to understand the logic, she didnt ask for deposit, doesn't have a PG, doesn't cam. hasn't got my name or house number.
why fuck us around???
Whatever, move on.