Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Paris - Bracknell  (Read 3179 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5990886) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline farthings

External Link/Members Only

Big thanks to Billyrider whose post alerted me to the fact she was in the Bracknell area.

Bracknell RG42 postcode. Bracknell not where I suspected she might be but down towards the Southern Industrial Estate. Free parking in and around the area.

Comms
Rang in the morning immediately answered and meet arrange for an hour and a half later. She couldn't accommodate my first timings as she had a prior bookings possibly due to the previous review on here.

Services
GFE, kissing, OW (OWO was offered for +1£10 but it has never massively fussed me so not taken), 69, Sex, Anal +20

Appearance:
As per previous threads on the forum stunning girl, lovely figure however I would suspect that she was born without the S in front. Again other posters have alluded to this so I was aware and wasn't fussed.

Meeting:
You need to be buzzed in but there are 2 entrances / wings to the building. Typically I had the wrong one but we overcame that issue. Apartment was very modern, clean and of a high standard. As I arrived at the door she opened it for me to walk straight in where I was greeted by the girl in the photo's.

Service:
Asked how long - 30 mins she tried the OWO up-sell but I told her I wasn't fussed. Undressed and over to the bed area where we engaged in all of the services I've mentioned. Anal was a bonus that came up. I had my legs up over my shoulders and was in and around that area so asked the question she promptly replied extra £20 to which I agreed.

Blow job was good, she enjoys a bit of deep throat, lovely shaved pussy. Plenty of kissing and the sex - with a condom was great.

Conclusion
Cracking body and ticks all the right boxes. She sad she leaves Bracknell on Saturday although she didn't mention a time. Defo worth a visit and I would return if she was staying around for a bit longer.

Offline Dashing

To help collate and index reviews, her 'Thai Paris Sexy' AW ID (now inactive):

External Link/Members Only

Offline masons

Offline farthings

He not She I presume.

Yes that was my gut feel and a quick search of other previous reviews suggests I'm not alone.

Offline Jondon69

Yes that was my gut feel and a quick search of other previous reviews suggests I'm not alone.

What was it about her/him that made you suspicious?

Offline farthings

What was it about her/him that made you suspicious?

Big feet, voice is a defo, she's also on the tall side for thai female, fake breasts not one on its own but adds to the picture and just a general gut feel. Other reviewers on here some of which have reviewed under other areas seem to have had the same thoughts.

Still fit though and worth a visit if you're not to put off. I guess unless someone were to ask her outright and got an honest response (would it be believed if she answered she's always been female) we'll never quite know.

Offline Chris10398

True about all the above, she's defo post op, no question about it but she's very very sexy and good looking so unless your into pussy pounding then she's great xD.

Just to add to the above, larger hands, her shoulders are very firm (muscle) but they don't look muscly if you know what I mean.

She's also had a butt job too which she openly admitted to me.
Banned reason: Whit knight contacting SPs about reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline adrianm758

Interestingly, that OP link now links to a thai ladyboy profile on vivastreet, so perhaps that's confirmation.