Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lianna (Diva) - Knightsbridge  (Read 1032 times)

Online Complete Novice

****LINK**** 
External Link/Members Only

****BOOKING LENGTH / TYPE****
1 hour / Incall

****COST****
£300 (£200 P/H + £50 for rimming + £50 for CIM)

****COMMS****
Easily arranged by text.

****LOCATION****
Short walk from Knightsbridge station.  Ground floor apartment, fairly small bedroom, the bathroom was located down the hall,  clean and tidy, a clean towel was provided however no mouthwash was available.

****THE WG****
Russian;
I'd go with late 20s, pretty but not a stunner for my money;
Lianna's selfies are a fair representation of her;
Size 8, 5'10" 34B seemed about right to me, her breast augmentation was fairly well done;
Good figure, sadly no thigh gap;
Long dark hair, way below her shoulders;
Greeted in black one piece lingerie and black heels;
From what I could tell, a non-smoker;

****SERVICES REQUESTED****
FK
OWO
RIMMING
Protected penetration
CIM

****THE BOOKING****
Promptly let in and quickly agreed on services, paid and showered. Back from the shower got some fleeting FK, it didn't really develop into anything more than this throughout the punt.

Lianna's OWO okay.  There was some eye contact, speed variation, some attempts to DT me and some attention to my balls.  She got me onto all fours to rim me, all whilst reaching around wanking me.  This wasn't anything approaching a full on tonguing, more a sensual licking on and around my arsehole, nothing to really write home about, debatable whether it was worth the + £50.

On with the condom and despite some overblown theatrics, Lianne put in half decent shift, working though mish, CG, RCG and doggy.  Technique wise, again all okay, nothing really stood out.  She took CIM okay, spitting it into a tissue.

This didn't blow my socks off, but conversely it was alright.

****WOULD I RETURN****
Unsure.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 09:55:27 am by Complete Novice »

Offline bedhedred

Still, she doesn't sound too bad, even though it is a neutral overall.

Offline bonapati

Shame it wasn’t a party. I had similar experience with her first time around - it’s expensive to go twice only to find out if she will improve. However still a stunner for me  :P

Don’t know if you saw this....
Ammie is a slut while Lianne has some sophistication going on.
Keep on moving....

P.S. good observation on the thigh gap.. it’s a give away for an SP in her 30’s (with some lucky exceptions)

Offline bedhedred

Bonapati, I am kicking myself that I went to the Lewisham punt yesterday. That ate a fair chunk of a £200 Diva pop.  :dash:

Offline bonapati

Bonapati, I am kicking myself that I went to the Lewisham punt yesterday. That ate a fair chunk of a £200 Diva pop.  :dash:

You know this game is like betting on the Grand National even looking at the horse’s form there aren’t just no guarantees. Meanwhile I have my binoculars in hand 😉

Offline bedhedred

You know this game is like betting on the Grand National even looking at the horse’s form there aren’t just no guarantees. Meanwhile I have my binoculars in hand 😉

Fannydango had a blast with Synthia and I could see glimpses of her horny sex addict nature. I felt discriminated against. 😕