Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ChloeDavis-Nuneaton  (Read 4148 times)

6 review(s) for ChloeDavis (2 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline New38

External Link/Members Only

Looks
She's got a bit of a freakish look but i needed a quick fuck, she was free

The Punt

It was an average punt, she decided to dom me which I enjoyed then let me fuck her.

It was worth it at thr time as I needed a quick fix when I look back should of waited.
Banned reason: Piss taking twat.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JontyR

Can you confirm length of punt and cost please?

Offline New38

Offline seandana

1 hour 200

Wow that’s a lot of dosh for an average punt Sorry to hear you had a bad one buddy better luck next time

Offline mr.bluesky

Wow that’s a lot of dosh for an average punt Sorry to hear you had a bad one buddy better luck next time

Not even attractive imo. Oh well each to their own. :unknown:

Offline The Owl

What was her pussy like? There's a strong belief from some forum members on here that she's a transgender woman rather than a biological woman?

Offline New38

What was her pussy like? There's a strong belief from some forum members on here that she's a transgender woman rather than a biological woman?

Felt and looked like a real pussy

Offline JontyR

1 hour 200
Thank you for confirming.
I like tall girls and her services suit me, but that’s too rich for me I’m afraid.

Offline Rcracer

Yes they definitely had man parts. I've seen them with their female partner (also on AW and offers bdsm) walking around Nuneaton together.

Offline New38

Yes they definitely had man parts. I've seen them with their female partner (also on AW and offers bdsm) walking around Nuneaton together.

Any links?

Offline Belgarion

Felt and looked like a real pussy

Yeah, used to be a bloke. Well known on the site

Offline kurosa1

Surprised you managed to get in. I've tried in the past, and after making a commitment, Chloe has left me sat in the dark with no communication  :dash:

Offline New38

Surprised you managed to get in. I've tried in the past, and after making a commitment, Chloe has left me sat in the dark with no communication  :dash:

Not sure why, I wouldn't wait fir her next time dont waste your money chap