External Link/Members OnlyNot the girl in the pics. But very pretty and fit bodied, so I didn't walk.
This girl has many tattoos, no concern to me, she's ultra slim with tiny boobs with huge nipples, excellent body.
I paid £100 for an hour, she charges 50 quid extra for anal, no thanks.
She's just off queens rd, near Shaw's
Started with 2 mins of covered oral, she asks what position? I opt for 69, tells me she doesn't do it, I said her text said she did, so she did 🤣 totally disinterested, so asked her do I get £40 if we just do 30 mins, she said yes, onto her back, still not interested, got her on top, she rode it well, juiced up nicely, but then she's trying to not be interested, told me I should try to cum, I couldn't be arsed, got up and got dressed.
She apologised, said she was tired.
Talking, she's part of an "agency" and doesn't really like doing it.
Poor girl.
She gave me 40 back, smiled, hugged me.
I felt sorry for her.
She's fucking stunning.