Author Topic: Nancy at Balance - Coventry Road, Yardley  (Read 3297 times)

Offline JollyTimes

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed place on here.  On the main road lightly set back in a row of shops so reasonably discrete.  Phoned for an immediate entrance and met by Nancy, a petit chinese lady probably size 8, small chest.  IMHO quite attractive in the semi darkness.

£30 HH and £40 B2B which I initiated immediately to save time with a pointless massage.  She stripped revealing unshaven pussy and slim body.
Me pretty much on top and she seemed quite submissive.  RO with 69 too which she enjoyed, always a plus for me.  Finished me off with me lying back and receiving a nice HJ and a little OW from her with a little persuasion.  Squeezed out every last drop.

Not my usual type as too slim for me but a VFM half hour given service I received.  I wouldn't return soon but it scratched an itch.  I hear Lily is better so maybe another time.

Online Jasonk71

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed place on here.  On the main road lightly set back in a row of shops so reasonably discrete.  Phoned for an immediate entrance and met by Nancy, a petit chinese lady probably size 8, small chest.  IMHO quite attractive in the semi darkness.

£30 HH and £40 B2B which I initiated immediately to save time with a pointless massage.  She stripped revealing unshaven pussy and slim body.
Me pretty much on top and she seemed quite submissive.  RO with 69 too which she enjoyed, always a plus for me.  Finished me off with me lying back and receiving a nice HJ and a little OW from her with a little persuasion.  Squeezed out every last drop.

Not my usual type as too slim for me but a VFM half hour given service I received.  I wouldn't return soon but it scratched an itch.  I hear Lily is better so maybe another time.
Was the ow your choice or her choice?

Offline oldmanking

he already stated...... "and a little OW from her with a little persuasion"  so i think that means he pushed her just a little into it, meaning he asked for it.

Offline fredhiggins

Was the ow your choice or her choice?
He means OW, or OWO as the choices.