Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Services in Harlow  (Read 2150 times)

Grobtutor

Awesome forum I've stumbled across! Gold dust!

I'm staying in harlow for a few days from tomorrow and I've not been able to find much talent in the harlow area on AW Anyone got any suggestions?

I'm a young guy myself and looking to meet a gorgeous young blonde/brunette who's ideally into her a levels and deep throat but not essential!

Grobtutor

Just sent an email to this lady.. Any feedback?  External Link/Members Only

:)

Offline ta77

I've worked in the area for a few years and with the exception of an occasional EE appearing for a few weeks it's not the best place, i think you have picked the best looker at the moment (not seen her myself). Would appreciate any feedback if you do meet up with her.

Good Luck.

Grobtutor

Thanks, not had a reply back yet. Sent an email through AW last night. Any ideas?

WBoy

May not tick all your requirments Grobtutor, but Rochelle ticked a number of mine and I made a return visit - which is rare for me. I'm usually a only visit once kind of fellow.
It was several years ago - but she's a lovely lady.

External Link/Members Only

grandmaster-ram-rod

Just sent an email to this lady.. Any feedback?  External Link/Members Only

:)

heres a review on her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26397.msg377076;topicseen#msg377076

I doubt she will contact you untill her phone number appears, she only seems to log on if she is working, and I would think when she is working she is busy , good luck
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 09:13:30 am by grandmaster-ram-rod »

sherlock

i saw her once nice body but her face she look like she had a stoke :scare:

grandmaster-ram-rod

i saw her once nice body but her face she look like she had a stoke :scare:
which girl do you mean ?

Grobtutor

Cheers for the reply guys. Like I said earlier. This forum's awesome.

On my last night now and had money set aside for a good time to offset this bad week!

So annoyed.. It's so dry here. :(. What makes it so much worse is watching the 8/10 brunette strutting her stuff all over reception!  I've got no chance even if she is actually is giving me the eye and I'm not imagining it!

To hell with Harlow... No offence.

Offline latecomer

Welcome to the Forum, Grobtutor.  Some good advice above.  One lady I never got to see when she was in Berkshire is now in Harlow:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Don't know if she's your cup of tea but, if you do decide to take one for the team, look forward to a review!

Grobtutor

Only 20 minutes left! Not going to happen now.. She is definitely worth a squirt though! There must be something wrong the AW search facility as no onecomes up in Harlow.. Though all the girls suggested are in harlow!

Going to have to have make up for this back in Portsmouth..