Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Feisty-lil-slut Kirkby in Ashfield  (Read 2270 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5637614) (19 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
17 review(s) for feistylilslut (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
16 review(s) for feistysexyhot (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sam vimes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Cost

£120 for a 1 hour booking

booking

I've been chasing feisty for a while now with very little luck, she seemed worth the effort but had pretty much
given up until a very kind member on here helped out (cheers once again) then easy, as over about 15 mins on WhatsApp
price date time and location sorted along with a couple of pics and a video.

Terraced house on a quiet street in Kirkby in Ashfield large free carpark 2 mins walk from the house.

The girl

A stunning distinctive looking girl fit bod short cropped hair (she did offer to wear a wig if I wanted) great enhanced tits and a spectacular butt (pawg ahem) with lots of tattoos and piercings.  Dressed in fishnets bra and a thong with a serious set of cum fuck me eyes.

The main event

Got the house number and was told let yourself in lock the door and follow the music I’ll be waiting, so already things are a little different than the hiding behind the door routine. So off I went got to the room and felt like something out of a tom and jerry cartoon as my eyes bugged out of my head damn she looked hot told to “get those clothes off and come here so I can play with you” well it seemed rude not to.
Now I’ve heard of cock worship but I think this is the first time I’ve really experienced it this gal LOVES to suck cock, sucking licking stroking and spitting all over it (something that really should be gross but really isn’t) and just going to town on it.  After about 20 minutes of this she asks “do you want to fuck me yet?” to be honest I wanted to do that the second I walked in the room but on with the rubber and just a stream of different positions mish doggy reverse cowgirl (that arse Jesus) and a new one on me with me kneeling and one of her legs between mine and the other on my shoulder going seriously deep, she’s a nimble little minx. Plus several bouts of pussy eating fingering and squirting.
Eventually I couldn’t hold out any longer she knelt in front of me and sucked and stroked me to a serious climax getting most of it in her mouth which she happily swallowed some on her tits and some in her hair (something about Mary anyone?)  No sign of rushing me out had a chill and a chat and left a very happy camper indeed.

Overall

As well as seriously sexy damn she’s funny great to spend time with you could imagine she would be a great down the pub having a beer with (remember that?) One of the best punts ever and you can bet your life I’ll be going back she does a 2 girl so that’s next on the list as she says the only thing she enjoys nearly as much as sucking cock is eating pussy.  My kinda girl.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline NervousJ

Great review mate... :thumbsup:

I still need to try and arrange something, she seems mighty fine.

Offline HailWood

I am becoming very very tempted. Thanks for the review, Sam.

Offline Fac51

Great review OP - cheers

Sounds like you had a fab time  :drinks:

But of a trek for me to get over to see her - but did it - into my HL for 2021 she goes

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

OP gad you had a good time I need to book a revisit soon
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 09:15:57 am by Thr0bbing_Hood »

Offline boss1

Almost impossible to contact it would seem.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388