Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SP performance by Nationality  (Read 1068 times)

Offline ReginaldPerrin

SP performance by Nationality

For my own curiosity I looked at the last around 100 + punts in the SE section where I could get a nationality and totted them up for review types.

British
15 Positive
5 Neutral
7 Negative

Eastern European
13 Positive
3 Neutral
8 Negative

Romanian
11 Positive
3 Neutral
1 Negative

Asian
10 Positive
1 Neutral
3 Negative

Latino
8 Positive
3 Neutral
4 Negative

Other
3 Positive
2 Neutral
0 Negative

Mafs is not my strong point but is it:

British
Positive 56%
Neutral 19%
Negative 26%

Eastern European
Positive 54%
Neutral 13%
Negative 33%

Romanian
Positive 73%
Neutral 20%
Negative 7%

Asian
Positive 71%
Neutral 7%
Negative 21%

Latina
Positive 53%
Neutral 20%
Negative 27%

Other
Positive 60%
Neutral 40%
Negative 0%

I know - 63.3% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Offline Warm-Hands

Nice piece of work - belies the view that Romanians are to be avoided.

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Your using your lockdown time very wisely mate

Offline Bonker

No it doesn't. Correlation isn't causation.

Offline hornypnter

Not only belies the view of ROMs but also experiences I had this year with ROMs. Surprised!

Offline Stiltskin

Looks like you've been cherry picking your Roms there :)

Offline Tom Young

Nice work!

I guess the proper way to do this would be to get access to AW database, and write a simple query to get all girls , filtered by nationalities, and negative vs positive rating.

but then to make it fair you'd need to account for their working duration ,

so that the newcomers won't be automaticaly dissatvantaged for not having as many good reviews as those working for years.

You could added to hot lists as another criteria.

Offline TonyD

waste of time - as the bad Roms pretend to be other nationalities

Offline HawkG

Also, sensible punters avoid Romanians. That leaves just the odd one or two decent ones, who people WILL visit cos they’re often hot. These get reviews. And the result is a false high ranking.

Offline hornypnter

Looks like you've been cherry picking your Roms there :)
Probably cherry picking the shit ones including the ones which say they do the service and when you meet in person they don't do it

Offline ReginaldPerrin

It’s like the Donald Trump brigade. There is no conspiracy. I just went back over the last 100 reviews on the SE section and totted them up. The interesting thing for me is you spend your money on a punt an just under 50% of the time it’s a neutral to negative. Whatever the nationality. Chill.

Offline Bonker

Reggie, did you ever punt Miss Jones? Haven't seen a review  :D

Offline hornypnter

It’s like the Donald Trump brigade. There is no conspiracy. I just went back over the last 100 reviews on the SE section and totted them up. The interesting thing for me is you spend your money on a punt an just under 50% of the time it’s a neutral to negative. Whatever the nationality. Chill.

Yes there are neutral and negative in all nationalities, but in my experiences so far it has been more negatives with ROMs when compared to even other EE WGs such as Hungarians, Polish etc.
I am sure there might be some good ROMs but I have not encountered them yet...

Offline wtfb

Thanks for an interesting piece of work Reggie  :hi:

Apart from the Asians and the Roms all the other nationalities struggle to be over 50% positive.

There seems to be a general concensus that Roms are crap punts but out of 15 reviews for Roms there is only 1 negative review in reviews you tallied up. Why are we not writing negative reviews for Roms recently? Have they improved or perhaps we can't be arsed.

Offline HawkG

Why are we not writing negative reviews for Roms recently? Have they improved or perhaps we can't be arsed.

Because most of us have given up on them, and won’t see them?

Offline ReginaldPerrin

My thoughts are Roms provide a vanilla service and are usually reasonably ok looks wise. Many punters want an attractive girl, a blow job and a few positions in a 30 minute punt. So maybe the boxes are ticked. If you want anything above that then that’s probably where the QOS suffers? Before you start I am not pro Romanian or anything. It’s interesting often when people criticise Roms they have not actually reviewed then negatively. So did they punt have a bad experience and not review? Or are they picking up on other comments and just forming an opinion not based on actual experience. Discuss.

Offline hornypnter

My thoughts are Roms provide a vanilla service and are usually reasonably ok looks wise. Many punters want an attractive girl, a blow job and a few positions in a 30 minute punt. So maybe the boxes are ticked. If you want anything above that then that’s probably where the QOS suffers? Before you start I am not pro Romanian or anything. It’s interesting often when people criticise Roms they have not actually reviewed then negatively. So did they punt have a bad experience and not review? Or are they picking up on other comments and just forming an opinion not based on actual experience. Discuss.

In my case it is not just the QOS, it is also the fact that they confirm the services before hand on text or phone call then when I turn up in person all of sudden they don't provide the agreed service and use various excuses from "no good English" to "I no put that on profile" etc. QOS I have found to be very mechanical and rushed. Might recommend if one is just after to release. I guess for the rates such  70-80/hr this is what is expected?
I have also had BB offer easily from ROMs for extra cash than other nationalities without any suggestion/request/imply from me.
It might interesting to see stats on BB openly offered by nationalities.

Just to be clear I am not bashing ROMs I am sharing my experiences and views.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 02:20:03 pm by hornypnter »

Offline wtfb

In my case it is not just the QOS, it is also the fact that they confirm the services before hand on text or phone call then when I turn up in person all of sudden they don't provide the agreed service and use various excuses from "no good English" to "I no put that on profile" etc. QOS I have found to be very mechanical and rushed. Might recommend if one is just after to release. I guess for the rates such  70-80/hr this is what is expected?
I have also had BB offer easily from ROMs for extra cash than other nationalities without any suggestion/request/imply from me.
It might interesting to see stats on BB openly offered by nationalities.

Just to be clear I am not bashing ROMs I am sharing my experiences and views.

I think that there are others like you who have had poor experiences with Roms and because they expected that it could be a bad punt (or a timewaster) people don't file negative reviews.