Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: She is really verified!  (Read 2584 times)

Offline elihd

External Link/Members Only

Run into this profile this morning. Dont need to ask her for the address if you decide to book her its in the picture LOL :wackogirl: 

James999

She looks more Romanian than Italian :sarcastic:

Mindful

Good to see trafficking is alive and well in Glasgow

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bawbag63

Says she's from Eritrea which is in Africa

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
She looks Somilian to me. Don't often see them without the full floor-length dress and head covering.

And it says her nationality is Italian! :unknown:

Offline bawbag63

Its an Italian passport, but on the sixth line down it says place of birth ; Asmara  which is in Eritrea

Online myothernameis

Its an Italian passport, but on the sixth line down it says place of birth ; Asmara  which is in Eritrea

One or two things that could account for this

She has applied for Italian citizenship
She has married an Italian
Her parents are Somilian, and the girl was born Asmara

Offline hockogrockle

It doesn't say "Asmara". After the "IT", which is the same as the" GBR" on a British passport. it says (I think) "Asamm.." Which is not "Asmara. This is where they put your surname anyway, not your birth town. Her photo shows her wearing Muslim headgear, which would be consistent with Eritrea or Somalia or (I think) Djibouti. Anywhere in the Horn of Africa in fact. After all that, she will probably turn out to have been granted asylum from Libya. What is she doing in Glasgow? You tell me.
 p.s. I don't fancy her!

Offline bawbag63

It doesn't say "Asmara". After the "IT", which is the same as the" GBR" on a British passport. it says (I think) "Asamm.." Which is not "Asmara. This is where they put your surname anyway, not your birth town. Her photo shows her wearing Muslim headgear, which would be consistent with Eritrea or Somalia or (I think) Djibouti. Anywhere in the Horn of Africa in fact. After all that, she will probably turn out to have been granted asylum from Libya. What is she doing in Glasgow? You tell me.
 p.s. I don't fancy her!

Her surname is Samarrco, if you read it closely it says place of birth in English on the 6th line and under that it says ASMARA(ERI).
Time for a visit to specsavers me thinks.

Ps I wouldn't pay to shag it either

Offline elihd

I wouldnt shag her if she offer me it for free!  :scare:

Mindful

Is she eligible to play for Rangers next season?
How much does she charge for 90 minutes?

Offline ForrestGump

zero feedback and she's looking for £120 p/h. Hmmmm

Lost virginity at age 11  :(

Offline Jabba the Slut

On first glance I thought it was a bloke . Don't think she will get much business. Although I could be wrong with some of the characters on here.lol

SeekingtheTruth

At least she chose to hide her verification picture  :dash:

som2083

:lol:

She thought verification photos need to put on main page

Offline hockogrockle

Sorry for my previous post. I didn't notice that I hadn't got the whole picture up, and was only looking at the LHS, on which I based my(erroneous) conclusions. So she is (presumably)a naturalised Italian, born in Eritrea. And now, for some reason, plying her trade in the central belt of Scotland. And I'm still relieved she is offering her services some 400 miles from where I live. Otherwise I would have thought that local quality had taken a nosedi

Offline auldie63

What does it matter where she is from? Only people who like absolute bowwows would go anywhere near.

Offline bawbag63

Is she eligible to play for Rangers next season?
How much does she charge for 90 minutes?

I think she already does under the the name of Bilel Moshni a useless twat

Mindful

I think she already does under the the name of Bilel Moshni a useless twat

Yes that's her

Hidden Image/Members Only

kam878

jeeeesus would be like pumping didier drogba

quite depressing really tho when you read her profile "unfortunatly i have no big breast"

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you in public?   while i m doing sex in a disco pub arrive my period

What is the most outrageous thing that you’ve done sexually (be honest!)   i don t know i was drunk

At what age did you lose your virginity?   11years old

Describe the experience (when and where)   i was in my town(i cam from Eritrea near Kenia),with my childhood friend we did in a abandoned house...was memorable

and also according to her interview questions, Didier thinks her face is her best feature. Yikes