Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ammie - Diva agency - Knightsbridge  (Read 1442 times)

Offline GlennQuagmire

External Link/Members Only

I had my eye on Ammie for a while, but with all these lockdowns and working from home (while my Mrs is there) its been difficult to arrange a suitable time to see her.
Thanks to the OPs for their positive reviews, this helped to spur me into some action of booking Ammie before I missed my chance.
Managed to arrange a booking and my time with Ammie was very enjjoyable.
Ammie dressed as requested in stockings, suspenders and sexy lingerie (the pink number in her pics).
Looks like her pics, possibly a little older than stated age.

Greeted, kissed, handed over cash, hot shower to warm my freezing hands up as well as the rest of me.
What followed were to great rounds of passionate sex.
FK, DFK, RO on her, OWO on me, 69, then rubbered up into cowgirl riding me, pulled her down onto me and we kissed passionately, thrust like a man possessed up into her.  Then edged to side of bed, picked her up flipped her onto her back on the bed, me standing, her legs in the air and i pounded away to finish.
Both freshened up, bit of a cuddle and kiss and chat, she then instigated round 2 by kissing her way down my body and started sucking my dick back to life.
Ammie worked away very enthusiastically on that for a while and then I positioned myself so she could sit on my face for more 69. Eventually we broke off and I asked if she wanted to fuck again, she said no she wanted to suck me until I came, who was I to deny her.
Got her on her knees on the floor, me sat on the edge of the bed and Ammie proceeded to suck and lick my dick and use very trick in her oral pleasure book, until eventually I was reayds to explode.
I stood up and she continued to suck me until I exploded in her mouth.
 :yahoo: :yahoo:
Ammie went off to clean up. came back we had another kiss and I then showered, we said our goodbyes and off I went into the freezing London afternoon.