Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kassandra K (AW) Manchester City Centre - Glamorous Polish Babe  (Read 10246 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5949851) (35 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Online Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

Sent her an AW email a few weeks back enquiring about a booking, she sent me back her number & after a couple of failed attempts at arranging a meet I managed to get an hr booking with her last week.

She told me she doesn't really use AW, mainly advertising on Kommons & Skokka, neither of which I've used before.

Her place is an apartment a stones throw from Victoria Station, nice & clean, she has a cat that roamed about, occasionally checking out the action but was mainly aloof & cat like.

Photos & profile are accurate,  maybe add a couple of years to her age.

Flat stomach, big soft enhanced tits, nice arse, soft skin, great hygiene,  long silky blonde hair, filler lips, manicured long red nails...... yum.
She was dressed really sexy in the outfit from the first pic below & a grey winter's day was immediately brightened up when I got into the apartment & laid eyes on her dressed in it.  :dance:

She's very easy to get on with, friendly & very welcoming, a good laugh as well.
Great English, she's been over here for years.
An ex agency girl in both Manchester & London.

Action started with very light kissing that developed into full, sensual DFK with tongue when she realised I wasn't Harry Halitosis.
Kissing happened throughout the meet & was a big turn on for me & made for a great session, those big soft lips felt great to kiss & wrapped around my hard on later on.

OWO BJ was really good, full DT with some light face fucking until she was gagging with her eyes watering.
Fingers in both holes allowed.
A cute, neat, shaved, clean pussy that was a pleasure to eat.

We fucked in CG for round 1 with the cat watching before it decided it had something better to do.
Sensual at first with some DFK & tit sucking before she sat up & rode me harder.
Looking me in the eye, she sensually, sexily sucked her finger......it had a magic effect on me, I felt my cock instantly grow harder inside her & my balls tighten....suddenly I was filling the bag after only a few mins....
WTF!
I'd planned on Doggy & maybe mish before pop 1  :wacko:

Nice chat for a few minutes as we lay on the bed before round 2 began.

Some more OWO, then RO, then Mish & Doggy before we finished with her blowing me again for a CIM finish, sucking out every drop, she spat in the bathroom after showing me her cum filled mouth.

She got 2 pops out of me in 45/50 mins, great going for me & proof I found her really sexy.

Some of my favourite girls in my early punting days were Polish babes but they've been pretty scarce in Manchester these last few years, it's good to have found another good one.
 I will return.

£120 all in.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 10:55:58 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline Atlas1957

KK meets KK!

Another valuable TOFTT punt as well.

Sounds like it paid off!

Online Kool Keef

KK meets KK!

Another valuable TOFTT punt as well.

Sounds like it paid off!

:D

It did this time mate, had a great time, decent price as well these days  :thumbsup:

Offline Drayki

Another top review there KK  :thumbsup: she looks hot. Did you not try for trap two  :lol: she seems to like it up the chocolate whizz way  :thumbsup:

Online Kool Keef

Another top review there KK  :thumbsup: she looks hot. Did you not try for trap two  :lol: she seems to like it up the chocolate whizz way  :thumbsup:

Cheers pal, 40 extra for anal I think so didn't bother.

Online Thelatitude0

Thanks Pal you just found an interesting Gem with a good value for  money.

As a big fan of Polish girls - I hopte to bebale to visit this one asap.

:yahoo:

Offline Titi

Nice review KK, great find as well.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 09:18:01 am by Titi »

Online Kool Keef

Thanks Pal you just found an interesting Gem with a good value for  money.

As a big fan of Polish girls - I hopte to bebale to visit this one asap.

:yahoo:

No probs, pleasure was all mine lol.
Have fun if you go for it  :thumbsup:

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Think thats best review of yours ive read, im sold, you'll have to drop  her a txt that its your fault she'll have to put up with me sometime soon.

Pleased u had a minter

Offline Captain caveman 69

Nice one kk your doing some punting lad... like a jack Russell with two dicks :crazy:

Online Kool Keef

Nice one kk your doing some punting lad... like a jack Russell with two dicks :crazy:

:D
I know mate, my bank account tells me I need to slow down  :blush: but I've been on a good run recently

Offline Moby Dick

:thumbsup:

I reckon I could have some fun with this Milf.
Thanks for sharing.

Photos & profile are accurate,  maybe add a couple of years to her age.

Book her on Skokka or Kommons - only 28 on there (33yrs on Aw).   :sarcastic:
Multiple profiles of Kassandra k anal queen, some with face pics, looks like same tattoo on hip, same phone number but French not Polish  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 12:40:16 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline samneil15

Great review KK. Her profile doesn't list CIM which is a must for me these days since I can't pop in a bag. You seemed to have no issue with it, did she say anything?

Offline Moby Dick

Great review KK. Her profile doesn't list CIM which is a must for me these days since I can't pop in a bag. You seemed to have no issue with it, did she say anything?

Kommons: Cum in Mouth , and snowballing listed if you want it ;)

Whats extraball?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 02:45:15 pm by Moby Dick »

Online Kool Keef

No probs at all with CIM, I requested it up front during comms & she was fine with it.
Think she'd have been up for a snowball actually but I was in a post pop daze & was a bit slow of the mark at the time  :crazy:
Next time!  :diablo:

She doesn't really bother with her AW profile she told me so the likes list is not the most accurate, don't think she even has penetration listed

Online Kool Keef

:thumbsup:

I reckon I could have some fun with this Milf.
Thanks for sharing.

Book her on Skokka or Kommons - only 28 on there (33yrs on Aw).   :sarcastic:
Multiple profiles of Kassandra k anal queen, some with face pics, looks like same tattoo on hip, same phone number but French not Polish  :unknown:

Never really used Skokka so couldn't comment on the different profiles

Offline MaxHamburg

No probs at all with CIM, I requested it up front during comms & she was fine with it.
Think she'd have been up for a snowball actually but I was in a post pop daze & was a bit slow of the mark at the time  :crazy:
Next time!  :diablo:

She doesn't really bother with her AW profile she told me so the likes list is not the most accurate, don't think she even has penetration listed

KK, just caught up with this review. You are the Manc punter I aspire to be  :thumbsup:

Offline redtill

:hi: Off to the OP.Had a 2 hr session with Kassandra & OMFG!!!
I’ll do a report when I get it all sorted in my head.It was
pretty outrageous tbf

Offline Trotter671

Cheers KK, top review as usual :hi: I've got a booking sorted - Kassandra sounds lovely on the phone too - I can't wait! :yahoo:

Offline redtill

Fun fit & fucking filthy .....perfect

Online Kool Keef

The recent review of Kassandra inspired me to go & see her again this week for an hour incall & it was great again.

She wore the outfit I requested, started with a sexy pole dance then a very intimate lap dance into DFK, tit sucking, gentle fingering then onto the bed for lots of owo deep throat & 2 handed wanking before she slipped a vibrating cock ring & rubber on my dick & rode me reverse CG before I slipped my cock up her arse & she bounced up & down on my dick in her crotchless bodystocking  :wacko:
Cock ring off for Anal Doggy then a new rubber on for pussy Mish with lots of eye contact, dirty talk & me sucking her toes as we shagged & Kassandra licking & sucking her nipples.
Another deep throat blow job had me cumming in her mouth & she sucked out every last drop before we snowballed the load.
Clean up & chat then I asked her to give me another DT blow job for the last 15 mins, once she had me at full mast though she giggled & told me she was greedy & wanted it back in her pussy, i wasnt about to disagree, so another rubber on & we energetically fucked in CG & Mish before we were both left breathing heavy on the bed, I never popped again but wasn't bothered cos I'd had a great time.
Kiss & hug at the door & i was on my way.
140 all in (£20 for anal)

« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 05:29:43 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline yorkieyorkie

She sounds incredible but comms are a nightmare  :dash:

Offline GorillaWarfare

Kommons: Cum in Mouth , and snowballing listed if you want it ;)

Whats extraball?

A fancy name for multiple pops - sounds like the bonus ball on a new lottery though.

Offline redtill

The recent review of Kassandra inspired me to go & see her again this week for an hour incall & it was great again.

She wore the outfit I requested, started with a sexy pole dance then a very intimate lap dance into DFK, tit sucking, gentle fingering then onto the bed for lots of owo deep throat & 2 handed wanking before she slipped a vibrating cock ring & rubber on my dick & rode me reverse CG before I slipped my cock up her arse & she bounced up & down on my dick in her crotchless bodystocking  :wacko:
Cock ring off for Anal Doggy then a new rubber on for pussy Mish with lots of eye contact, dirty talk & me sucking her toes as we shagged & Kassandra licking & sucking her nipples.
Another deep throat blow job had me cumming in her mouth & she sucked out every last drop before we snowballed the load.
Clean up & chat then I asked her to give me another DT blow job for the last 15 mins, once she had me at full mast though she giggled & told me she was greedy & wanted it back in her pussy, i wasnt about to disagree, so another rubber on & we energetically fucked in CG & Mish before we were both left breathing heavy on the bed, I never popped again but wasn't bothered cos I'd had a great time.

She sure knows how to roll her on dough & shes a good crack.Once again :hi:

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

This is what we like to hear,  well done, pleased you had fun