Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AmeliaGFE - Nottingham  (Read 5207 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6040248) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by HailWood]

Offline CJames01

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £150, 1 Hour Incall

Comms: I contacted Amelia after posting my review on Imogen, and had some good recommendations. Thanks to rbtgrr for all the info he posted.

Her comms were spot on, booked a week in advance as she wasn't working when I originally enquired.

The Girl: Formerly Nina of Feline. Nina is Polish, and speaks English really well. She is very slight with tasteful implants. She tells me she lost weight due to having her tonsils out and not being able to eat properly. She's alluring, affable, and sets you at ease. Our conversations were really nice. Great girl.

She was dressed in a short blue dress with heels.

The Punt: DFK, OWO, Missionary, RO, Cowgirl, CIM (in the condom).

So, part 2 of my Christmas present to myself after seeing EnglishBellaRose and making up for lost time thanks for the virus. A Nov punt and Dec punt in the space of 5 days - what a time to be alive.

This was a proper girlfriend experience, none of it felt fake, it just flowed naturally. It was actually remarkably similar to my experience with Imogen, which perhaps is to be expected as they duo together.

I arrived on time and found myself unable to get into the building. It's a new apartment so I don't think she was quite sure how to buzz people in. I got stopped at the front door by a man, I think he was servicing the building or he owned it. I was early and he'd been parked outside moving paint in the building. I'd waited for him to leave but he reappeared without the car and asked me what I doing when I was trying to work the intercom. I'm not 100% sure he bought my story of visiting a friend :D He said without a code I couldn't get in - which Amelia messaged me, and away I went. There were 2-3 other workmen inside as well. Don't think I'd cut it at MI:5.

Anyway, apartment door swings open to reveal Amelia wearing a short blue dress. We sit on the sofa, talk for a bit, and get to know each other. We start with some soft, sensual kissing and some light touching on the sofa, and do some exploring. We stand up, I shed some clothes, and help Amelia out of her dress. We continue the kissing and eventually she works her way down. I mentioned in my review of Imogen that I'd never had a girl do the drop-to-the-knees thing in several years of punting, and now I've had it twice in the space of 6 weeks.

Her technique is spot on, brilliant. I let go of her with my hands and she just builds the speed up nicely. No fake noises, just on it. We go to the bed where she continues, coming up to kiss me and lay her body on top of me, putting her thigh firmly against my balls squeezing them lightly. She does this a couple of times, just gently enough that it's not uncomfortable, before heading back down. She gets a condom and puts it on whilst still continuing to bob up and down.

Rock solid, I get on top of her and we push on, building and building up and rattling the bed. She feels great, it just flows, and we keep kissing as we go.

I decide to work my way down to her and do some exploring with my tongue. Eventually I feel her knees shake around my head. 

I flip over and she gets on top - I was a bit uncomfortable with this, the way the girls sometimes grind when in cowgirl isn't for me. That's the only thing I wasn't comfortable with and she soon recognises that I think and heads back down. Condom is still on at this point, and she mixes some hand action with her mouth. Cupping her breasts, I let go and fill the bag. Immense release.

We stop and lay next to each other, continuing our chat. She's really down to earth and we even talk about Imogen (who is now Olivia) at one point.

Eventually an alarm goes, and I clean up, get dressed, quick kiss, and I'm out the door. Thankfully the workmen have gone.

Summary:
Would I return? Absolutely. I had a great time with a nice, warm and what felt like as real a genuine girlfriend as you can get when paying for it. The sex in missionary, which is not my favourite, was the real highlight I think, it just all clicked together.

That's me done for 2020 now, I need to let the bank balance recover after breaking it with two punts in a week. The only question is do I see Olivia or Amelia again next - or both together.

Offline Nosser2

Don't think I'd cut it at MI:5.

Just what you would expect someone from MI5 to say!

Good review. not been able to escape and have a bit of fun since August myself. Reviews like this make me realise what I've been missing and make me look forward so much to getting in the saddle again. Probably won't get the chance until the New Year. In the meantime I have to live vicariously through experiences such as this one.

Offline papak

Offline rhub9

Now working with this lady according to her profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Third photo looks familiar, but can't quite place who it is.

Offline HailWood

Another ex-Felines girl perhaps?  :unknown:

Offline gbyld87

« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 08:05:56 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline rbtgrr

"She has an Adult Work profile as well now:

External Link/Members Only"

Now back to NinaGFE on all the above sites.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 03:47:13 pm by rbtgrr »
Banned reason: You’re not my matey correct, Twat
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline CJames01

They’re both ex-feline, they duo’d together there as well. Was some pretty good pictures on Nina’s twitter before she took it down.

Seriously considering seeing them both together in the New Year as I can’t decide which I want to go back to more. So figure why not both? They were both excellent imho, and that’d be another thing off my bucket list.